Weekly forecast for S&P 500

For Week Ending Friday 24th September at 1148.7

Oh yes ! the winner this week is hwsteele.
Well done

WINNERS
Pat .............6
hwsteele .......5
wackypete .....4
Gaffs ...........4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1

Last edited:
The Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 9.5 percent since the end of August. Its move above the 1,130 level on Monday represented a technical breakout that analysts said suggested further gains were likely.

If the rally holds, it would make September the best month for the S&P 500 since at least March 2000, and the best September for stocks since 1939, according to Reuters' data.

Yep strong surge here, so definately up, but slowing a bit ?

COT shows commercials net short on S&P. 2 attempts at 1150 this week, couple of attempts around 1123 - trading in a range. Climbing on vapours with low equity volumes and I reckon the balloon will pop this week.

For Week Ending Friday 24th September at 1148.7

Oh yes ! the winner this week is hwsteele.
Well done

WINNERS
Pat .............6
hwsteele .......5
wackypete .....4
Gaffs ...........4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1

Well thank you I guess this puts me in second place alone now.

As far as next Friday goes I will say mostly sideways with a slight hint of down and close at 1142.01.

Not that any one needs post anything that explains what they think but this quick hand drawn chart shows a wave count that I am watching. It lines up with some time cycles that I have been watching also. Thing is it might not be done going up yet SO...:whistling

Attachments

• big.chart.gif
    big.chart.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 182
we are going sub 1000 by end of October. With a spike to 1160 possibly. things about to get wild.