Week 17th - 27th July

Where do you see Cable towards the end of the week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks J,

How are the 4 hr charts panning out - and the 4 year old - which one is easier????:D

4hr euryen is way way easier than a 4 year old......took 210 pips monday-tuesday :cheesy: + 50 usdchf :cheesy:

so took the day off yesterday, and will probably take the day off today :D

thanks for asking

j:D

got my complimentary August issue of Trader mag. there is a Forex Special supplement in it.

Morning all. Short cable and EUR/JPY on breakout methods but after the strong trends of the last few days, suspect that my fellow OT (oiltanker) may be right

Morning all. Short cable and EUR/JPY on breakout methods but after the strong trends of the last few days, suspect that my fellow OT (oiltanker) may be right

Looks as if your trade has just nicely come up trumps :D Well done!
I admit I was a bit worried about earlier as it looked as if it could have gone either way - but then 'what do I know'.

This is why I stick to my overnight trades..... :cheesy:

has EUR/JPY just bounced off last months (June 27th) support lione of 164.21 ??

good for you OT, good trade. I just gave myself a 30 pip loss, then a +4 gain (closed for trying to call a bottom) in hindsight should have kept......currently +50 in profit from original entry :mad:

edit: should read "currently, would be in profit.......)

'it might be quiet'
famous last words.

still,after a few grinding weeks its now happy hunting grounds :)

Hello everybody. Newbie here, Just thought I would pick your brains here and contribute now and again

Well cable did it again lol, it falls and starts to give a good short, then just when your backs turned it re-bounds and recovers :eek:, it's a funny old game this.

Back to the screen to watch my trades, free time and position plays will just have to wait until the next trend.........

any ideas when thats going to be LOL...........

Hello everybody. Newbie here, Just thought I would pick your brains here and contribute now and again
Welcome, good to see a new member to share on the forum. What a day on forex and indexes. Hope you have had a good day.

hmmm..... i know the feeling, whores draws rings a bell lol, but on the bright side......

There is always tommorow :p

I LOVE THIS JOB

mmmm.....yes, always tomorrow. still, upset with me.

then again, always tomorrow :D

have a good evening MSP

mmmm.....yes, always tomorrow. still, upset with me.

then again, always tomorrow :D

have a good evening MSP

Thanks Jacinto, you too am short again @ 2.0520 still have some faith even if it's blind lol.

One more time into the fire :rolleyes:

Trade update, closed cable @ 2.0490 for a 30 pip profit. May call it a day and see what the morining brings........

Hope the markets have played well for everyone today?

See you all later............. :p