Wedges and trendline breaks

shorting eur/gbp here as its at its extrem daily range and coming into support just hope the ECBs messing does nt mess up the technicals to much anyway nice risk reward so got to go with the trade plan

key level here on the eur/gbp

good chance to take a cheeky little short

aud3.gif

key level here on the eur/gbp

good chance to take a cheeky little short

View attachment 86374

well this trade neve came off but worht a punt with resistence,

but now i am looking to get long the eur/gbp we ahve a pin bar in to support on the weekly with 50 % retracement area so this has been forming all week and now looks ripe

i will have an order in to buy at 8300 level with stop below the pin bar

aud3.gif

well eur/gbp trade is on and moving up nicely going to moce stop to breakeven and hope we get ab big run up dont want to see it come back put me in a loss

Hello mate how are you?

Dont wanna mess up your journal but some nice trendlines on GJ. (y)

Hows trading going?

pozzy

Attachments

• GJ.jpg
    GJ.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 123
Hello mate how are you?

Dont wanna mess up your journal but some nice trendlines on GJ. (y)

Hows trading going?

pozzy

hi mate

cheers for the chart nice support and resistence, the daily bar is forming a nice reversal signal into a trend line which for me i would short if it finish the way the bar looks now
a bit of time to go for that one trying to slow things down as i am working at the moment and i am in dallas

aud4.gif

so a break of 133 area would be a valid entry for me tonight

here is a trade i managed to catch last night as we are 7 hours behind at the moment and there was some great moves as you mentioned

aud3.gif

second pin bar into support for me(massive weekly support at that level) reversal signal so bought a break of the high of the daily bar and i made 70 pips with easy :)

aud5.gif

chart showing the weekly support area i had marked out

and finally i closed my eur/gbp for 60 points was expecting a bit more but its a slow pair will keep an eye on it so will see where it goes i still expect it to rise

i am off on holidays to france and italy for 2 1/2 weekf rom sat and then to singapore for 9 days with work so wont be much trading for me till mid august

how is life with you mate and how is the job going?

your journal is firing i see again :):clap:

well eur/gbp still firing upwards not the most profitable but an easy trade to spot

just want to show you another trade similar to it this is a reversal into support buy the break of the pin stop below the pin

50% fib retrace into a rising trend line (there was a little nerverous moment but as you can see the trade fired and is still moving up

aud5.gif

well eur/gbp still firing upwards not the most profitable but an easy trade to spot

just want to show you another trade similar to it this is a reversal into support buy the break of the pin stop below the pin

50% fib retrace into a rising trend line (there was a little nerverous moment but as you can see the trade fired and is still moving up

View attachment 86982aud5.gif

anyway time for holidays will be on a mountain watching tour de france from tomorrow

back in august

AUDUSD. I have just been looking at AUDUSD here and i see a good opportunity for a swing trade due the pockets of resistence to the top side. I have a 3min chart for a good entry. A break of this trend line should see the price fall away. i'm currently short at 0.8850 and will add to those shorts at a break of this trend line.

EURUSD has reached some good levels and could be bid here. I've decided to close the AUDUSD short, as it also looks bid still. I'm currently short EURUSD, so i want to take a risk off the table on the dollar cross currency pairs.

Attachments

• audusd3mins.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
GBPAUD

Would you draw this the same way.......?

Thanks

Attachments

• daveM - SNAG-00024.png
    daveM - SNAG-00024.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 132
USDJPY

opinion..??

Not sure about your bottom trend line. Top one looks good. You really need at least 3 points to draw a trendline. USDJPY will have alot of support around 85. I think it will rally through the top trendline.

Not sure about your bottom trend line. Top one looks good. You really need at least 3 points to draw a trendline. USDJPY will have alot of support around 85. I think it will rally through the top trendline.

Thanks for the pointer...