Way of the Turtle

Hotch

Experienced member
Picked it up last night after finishing off some Feist I was reading.

Mainly the reason I liked it was that it agreed with my thoughts. My master mechanised system was either genius or madness (a thin line indeed), and this book seems to put it on the side of genius.

Seemed to be a lot more about trading, as opposed to methodology of trading. Most likely you've all read it, but I thought I'd put a good word in for it.

Very easy reading, and very informative, think it's more important to read this before methodology books when deciding if you want to get into trading.

Picked it up last night after finishing off some Feist I was reading.

Mainly the reason I liked it was that it agreed with my thoughts. My master mechanised system was either genius or madness (a thin line indeed), and this book seems to put it on the side of genius.

Seemed to be a lot more about trading, as opposed to methodology of trading. Most likely you've all read it, but I thought I'd put a good word in for it.

Very easy reading, and very informative, think it's more important to read this before methodology books when deciding if you want to get into trading.

Yes, I'm quite a fan of it myself and agree with what you say about being more about trading rather than trading/analysis methods.

It may have a strong bias to systematic trading but the statistical analysis concepts Curtis Faith talks about are very relevant to both systematic and discretionary traders alike.

It's one of the few trading books I would recommend.