Watch me kick the markets as@

Another closed thread....

The G means you can make unsubstantiated claims about 700 pip winners and when someone asks an innocent trading question about the not mentioned 550 pip pullback you get insulted.

So not only wild claims without proof but now comments are not even welcomed, we should just sit back and soak up the less than subtle plugs for another forum.

lol i saw that on fs thread.The only logic for allowing a pullback would be to take positions off with profits during it.You still have your retraction but you have booked some winners aswell.;)

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3944-ring.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3942-lol.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3946-so-whatdi-miss.jpg

looooool, so whatdI miss? :cheesy:

Last edited:
6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3944-ring.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3942-lol.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3946-so-whatdi-miss.jpg

looooool, so whatdI miss? :cheesy:

It would seem as though all the disciples have finally woke up to smell the roses.
Nick here had the audacity to challenge gissash1t and I'm so doing cocked it up for fomo after his only real protege got himself thrown out for linking to another site. That's MM by the way. So out goes MM. Gissash1t is paranoid delusional, Nick becomes a disser and hater which leaves just one person following his method which is poor ol Sun.
We knew it all along, it just took everyone else to finally realise there wasn't one live call, no master let alone a single master class. There will no doubt be a refocus on correlation and a slow but gradual distancing from the whackjob himself and all the forex good guys with their own thread somehow manage to stab themselves in the back. A comedy of errors Shakespeare himself couldn't have come up with
In a word...BOOM

It would seem as though all the disciples have finally woke up to smell the roses.
Nick here had the audacity to challenge gissash1t and I'm so doing cocked it up for fomo after his only real protege got himself thrown out for linking to another site. That's MM by the way. So out goes MM. Gissash1t is paranoid delusional, Nick becomes a disser and hater which leaves just one person following his method which is poor ol Sun.
We knew it all along, it just took everyone else to finally realise there wasn't one live call, no master let alone a single master class. There will no doubt be a refocus on correlation and a slow but gradual distancing from the whackjob himself and all the forex good guys with their own thread somehow manage to stab themselves in the back. A comedy of errors Shakespeare himself couldn't have come up with
In a word...BOOM

The long nose is apropos for his thread. We all remember what happened to Pinocchio's nose when he lied. It probably takes several hundred pages of his thread just to fit his long nose.

In a word...BOOM

I always could smell the roses.

I also thought it was allowed to ask a question of an expert and didn't expect to be called a disser and a burger flipper by an experienced older gentleman, who flipped out (intended pun) because I had the temerity to count pips and wanted a genuine explanation of a claimed trade.

Probably all run its course anyway as I had unanswered questions to F on another thread for a while and obviously mostly this has been brought on themselves. It is not possible to keep writing and not even offer explanations whilst expecting to be given the utmost respect and credibility.

Onwards and upwards Rodney!

MY VIEW ON FS THREAD..
All likeable guys.
I feel that there was something G.O.I.N.G on between f and sir g.
maybe a rouse to get people to pay for a twitter service that is up and running by sir g(not charging yet)
major magnum was allegedly trying to divert someone to another site and banned.was he part of the group?
nvp and nick actually are the Good guys who can see some benefits from fs work and take out the good bits but dont believe the hype(imho).i think sun 11 was an innocent party.
fs thread may come back-who knows.
T.A.R knew it all along-;)
peter_falk_columbo_2.png

MY VIEW ON FS THREAD..
All likeable guys.
I feel that there was something G.O.I.N.G on between f and sir g.
maybe a rouse to get people to pay for a twitter service that is up and running by sir g(not charging yet)
major magnum was allegedly trying to divert someone to another site and banned.was he part of the group?
nvp and nick actually are the Good guys who can see some benefits from fs work and take out the good bits but dont believe the hype(imho).i think sun 11 was an innocent party.
fs thread may come back-who knows.
T.A.R knew it all along-;)
peter_falk_columbo_2.png

Is it all over then?
Shame, as it was all rather entertaining.
FxMo seemed likeable on the whole.

lol

It was all clear to me from a while back...I asked a simple question and he did not deliver........he had not any idea but a ready answer..........a classic charlatan.....

Sir W was his mate and they had a plan which ended in a disaster thanks to the L.A.D.S.......

His disciples showed lack of intelligence all along.... (edit: does not includes Sun and Keen which should to be admire for their honesty and commitment).

Trader333 was one of them, at questioning F's nonsense he only could answer with threats of ban which I rightly reported.

Fugzs

Last edited:
lol

It was all clear to me from a while back...I asked a simple question and he did not deliver........he had not any idea but a ready answer..........a classic charlatan.....

Sir W was is mate and they had a plan which ended in a disaster thanks to the L.A.D.S.......

His disciples showed lack of intelligence all along....

Trader333 was one of them.

Fugs

Sorry to keep on, but Trader333: he was one of the L.A.D.S. or one of the disciples? (the sentences, to me, appear ambiguous)

I liked the constant posting: when I am under pressure, or fidgety, I tend to over-post as a distraction. I liked that FxMos essays kept me distracted.

He did have that mystic-style, which promises much, but will always lead to disappointment.

I did like the time-window thing. I think his LITS had merit.

I feel sorry for sun11. Every time she got something apparently wrong, she was given differing answers, which meant she couldnt really learn, as each day was a different reason.
Hope she stays here at T2W and reads Captain Currency thread, for example, for free.

Whos providing the entertainment now?
I have 7 mega boxes of popcorn going to waste.

(apologies itspossible, for crashing your thread) :eek:

EDIT: I see your edit re: Trader333!

Over in the F new world.

In there new thread every time they go back or fresh the system it goes back to page 1:LOL:

Big problem when you do those 30 pages a day.

And there no other interesting threads to talk with traders or tell them how great you. The F weekend is stuffed.:LOL:

With 10 members and most of them multi nics, things should get better over there in 10 years time.:LOL:

Hello boys I know you will be reading.:LOL:

Last edited: