Price action trading for me as a newbie a good idea?

infinitym4ge

I have been reading about Mother candles, inside bullish and bearish pin bars as well as fake breakouts and im planning on using a risk reward target of about 1 to 3.

Now i am a complete newb when it comes to price action trading, i would like to use the 1day chart for future's. because i feel things might be moving a little fast for me in the lower time frames, im going to use the 4H chart to confirm my setups as well.

The only problem i see with trading like this is on the day chart because the candles are quite large id be investing allot more in my stops so as a novice im risking allot more, but the rewards could be lucrative.

we all have to start somewhere and i guess this is the start of something new for me, what are your thoughts on my attempts at price action trading? i know there are many more advanced strategies but im hopeing that by demo trading using this method i will soon learn more.

P.s i am not trading real money, i am using a MT4 demo account.

Price action trading for me as a newbie a good idea?

Yes it is in my view as you will cut out a whole level of development that many traders go through.

Paul