Watch me daytrade $300 to $13,000...

The Gator awakens ready to eat.
If any subscribers to piphoe's thread have looked at his charts and read comments like the one above and not understood a word - you're not alone! I've never come across the 'Gator' indicator before and have no idea how it works. Anyone else in the same boat might find this helpful: Gator Oscillator by Bill Williams.

piphoe - do you use the indicator in the manner described in the article? If not, or if you have anything to add, please enlighten us!
;)
Tim.

Thanks for asking. No, I dont use it strictly as it's defined nor exclusively but a proprietary "blend" of oscillators and market sentiment indicators. The "Gator" is just one small component of a half-dozen or so that I use.

Also, it's a bit more complicated than that. Times I'll rely on this set of "indicators" and "oscillators", and other times on that set. Or, sometimes none at all. Sometimes I don't use the "Gator" at all in my selection of a trade. All sort of depends on what I believe will be most helpful under current market conditions and the chart. :D