Watch me daytrade $300 to $13,000...

just beginning selling off

that chart is almost laughable:cheesy:

Attachments

• eurusd8.JPG
    eurusd8.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 160
one thing ive realised today is markets are volatile throughout the day on such news event days.
had to fight back from -100+ atleast 3 times,getting out about even with frayed nerves only to see i would have been up a few dozen if i had nerve to hold for just a few minutes more but then again,when i did hold only to see it reverse!

out 1 minilot usdcad -$63 (n)

Attachments

• usdcad3.JPG
    usdcad3.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 179
one thing ive realised today is markets are volatile throughout the day on such news event days.
had to fight back from -100+ atleast 3 times,getting out about even with frayed nerves only to see i would have been up a few dozen if i had nerve to hold for just a few minutes more but then again,when i did hold only to see it reverse!

Some like to go in heavy and take smaller stops. Going in smaller at first then avg down (or up) is a strategy I often employ, esp trading a spike. Not always. "Half dozen one, six of the other."

I've been criticized for this but I really don't see the difference. If anyone wants to tell me I'm happen to listen:confused:

Some like to go in heavy and take smaller stops. Going in smaller at first then avg down (or up) is a strategy I often employ, esp trading a spike. Not always. "Half dozen one, six of the other."

I've been criticized for this but I really don't see the difference. If anyone wants to tell me I'm happen to listen:confused:

The problem isnt in averaging down per se but rather in risking too much in a single trade and getting married to a single trading idea for ever ...

The problem isnt in averaging down per se but rather in risking too much in a single trade and getting married to a single trading idea for ever ...

Agree with that 1000%

Somewhere between these lines is my cover.

Attachments

• er4.PNG
    er4.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 185
Had a personal emergency to deal with last few days haven't even looked at my positions or a chart till now. Was deep in the money on those shorts for awhile but I got a little greedy and overreached on my targets. Thankfully my stop at even stevens on those EUR shorts saved me from certain disaster. $0

Holding still my CAD long.

Shorted EUR 3 minilots @ 11294

(more informal posting these trades the other more "formal" format is too time consuming)

all just for fun anyway. trade other accts around this