Want to join a Prop firm

Erm thanks!!! I'm never too stupid to think i know it all. Infact I'd be the first to admit I know b()llox after 2 years. Personal comments aside (I already have a beard and a moustache thanks anyway) You havent seen the size of the missus. I no longer have time to wear skirts as I trade the FTSE and DOW also which doesnt allow me any decent tranny time anymore.

I guess the issue is I'd like to trade other peoples money as well as my own in an enviroment where there are other like minded (immature) people such as myself. It gets pretty lonely in my little room.

Hmm ok, although I think why trade other peoples money ? I mean you have to answer to other people then....... which is fair enough if you want to manage their expectations and emotions etc. If you feel lonely , that maybe is a different issue that needs to be resolved.

As for the wife, tell her how it is, if she wants to stand by your side, then good for her, if she says, F you, then also good for her.

You ? Do what you have determined, is in your best interests. Everyone else and their needs takes second place.

Just some thoughts.

Good luck.