vantagepoint/tradertech.com

This has been written about to deathe here.

The general concensus is that it is an expensive waste of money.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
This has been written about to deathe here.

The general concensus is that it is an expensive waste of money.

JonnyT
ok thank you

will do a search

speaker said:
Waste of money- Bloody wangers

Hi there --Do you mean wankers"!!!! or is that the Californian version of the same word ?

I think I get the picture-- I told them i wasnt interested

thank you

I have given my comments on this forum in another thread dealing with Vantage point please read and be careful.

its not the holy grail, but it works well for me. somepeople just don't understand it or have the ability to trade well without it.

To me its another tool which I use and understand.

have a look under commercial systems. Only problem really is the marketing and price.

I agree with Patong, It provides a lot of useful info for longer term trading decisions. I wont argue about the expensive bit but it gives a very good perspective. Some things arent useful but it depends on the markets. U still have to zero in to a shorter time frame to place the trades.

Personally I think VP has been given a bad rap on most forums. I believe the reason is that most people reviewing have never used it or if they have their account was to small. So if people wish to trash VP please present your evidence.

Out of the 22 pairs VP it gave a nice buy signal on the AUD/NZL on 13/11/2008.

Entry was 13/11/08 @ 1.1663 stop using predicted low plus spread =1.1482, on a daily you need to give the pair room to breath, hence the big stop. Shorter the period, smaller the stop.

17/11/2008 price at close 1.1788 stop moved to 1.1664, can tighten, change, or take profit or part profit. equates to 124 pips. I entered three full lots on this signal as it is the one you look for. Profit now stands at 372 pips in three days.

Here is a sreen shot of the actuals, chart and predictive differences attached.

On the chart you can see the 1: moving av crossover 2: predictive differences at bottom of chart have both moved above the zero line on a 45 degree angle, which seems to work best. 3: the predicted highs are higher than the actual highs and lows, confirms. If these are not in agreement , forget it. 4: the neutral index is showing 1, meaning a long position. We now have three 1s in a row.

I hope this helps you understand a little more about vp. Its not the holy grail, costs to much, but hey, its made me alot over the past year following these simple rules.

Also, I have found customer support to be excellent. My suggestion is if you are interested buying vp contact Steve Sanderfer on 001 8006206 0000 ext 6109. the 001 is a Thailand exit numder so you will need to find your countries one, its toll free. I have had great servive and advice from this guy, for technical support ask for Chris Liles and forget about the rest. If you doo contact Steve, Be good if you could say Paul Stevson from Patong, Thailand referred you, then I can get $25.00 credited.

I have no association with VP, other than a happy customer.

Attachments

• AUDNZD.JPG
    AUDNZD.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 363
  • audnzdactuals.JPG
    audnzdactuals.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 267
  • audnzdpredictions.JPG
    audnzdpredictions.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 248
Hi there --Do you mean wankers"!!!! or is that the Californian version of the same word ?

I think I get the picture-- I told them i wasnt interested

thank you

Do your own research, as most people don,t understand the software.

With my AUD/NZD whixh I posted above I have now closes that position with a total gain of 193 pips* 3 = 579 pips in the bank.

Another thing with VP you really need to wait for the correct signal, and can take weeks. must be patient or you tend to try to trade a signal almost there but not , ending up in a loss.