Usd/jpy safe pair

evergreen1

i think this time usd/jpy is safe pair for trading.let move toward this pair to make some pips in this pair.

why do you think this should be the case evergreen1? What do you mean by safe? This is a petty ambiguous post as things stand.....
GJ

i say like this because it is not volatile like GBP,eur and other currency.you can easily make profit in this pair.
you will be i safe side.

What about the BoJ? And what about the massive barrier related stops that got triggered a couple of weeks ago.

How much do you know about the dynamics driving usdjpy over and above what it looks like on a 5 minute chart?

yeh i know that you have experience in forex. you know better then me.
i say that because from last one month i am trading this pair.
i make good pips in this pair which i not make in other pair.if you ahve any techinal and fundamentaly knowladge then share with me that i also understand it.
i will be happy to lestion from you.

i join this forum that i can learn soem thing special from you people who has alot of experience in the forex market.
i want to bceome a good trader. its my wish that i become full time sucess trader and i know that here i can learn alot about forex.if you all share your experience with me in positive way.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]lets see eurjpy today chat.

Attachments

• eurjpydaily.gif
    eurjpydaily.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 200
European authorities are pressing banks to make more loans, fearing sluggish lending could stifle economic recovery. But the fears may be overdone -- history says a solid recovery could start without an upturn in lending. A worried German Finance Minister Peer Steinbrueck attempted to intervene in the banking sector this month, writing to German bankers to urge them to lend more; he said they had a 'particular responsibility' to support the economy. 'You are, and remain, urged to fulfil this responsibility by keeping up an ample supply of credit to the German economy at appropriate conditions,' Steinbrueck

yep may be for you drawing is easy then you can start that drawing lines.i make that on daily chart and show you the movement of jpy in the last day.

Good evening every one.how is ur 2day and how u trade tody(y)
hav a nice evening and good luck.enjy uyour trading

The USDJPY bullish momentum was paused on Friday. The bias is neutral both on nearest and medium term. On h1 chart below we have a descending triangle formation indicating a potential downside pullback scenario especially if break below 94.60. Immediate resistance at 95.30. Break above that area should trigger further upside momentum towards 96.10 area. CCI in neutral area on daily chart.

Attachments

• usdjpyhourly2772009.jpg
    usdjpyhourly2772009.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 154
EURUSD: Strengthens, Eyes Minor Resistance.

EURUSD: The upside risk referred to in our weekly analysis was seen playing out in early trading today pushing EUR to as high as 1.4273 as at the time of this analysis. This development now leaves EUR targeting its minor resistance at the 1.4290 level, representing its July 23’09 high with cut through there opening the door for further upside towards the 1.6339 level, its YTD high. A climb above there will clear the way for higher prices towards the 1.4719 level, its Dec 18’08 high. This view is supported by its weekly and daily RSI which have turned higher. Downside objective starts at the 1.4200 level, its July 01’09 high ahead of the 1.4164 level, its July 17’09 high and then the 1.4072 level, its July 09’09 high with a turn below there leaving the pair targeting the 1.3897 level, its July 13’09 low. Further down, on a break of the latter, the 1.3831 level, its July 08’09 low will be aimed at before the 1.3748 level, representing its Jun 16’09 low. That level which doubles as its range bottom between the 1.4339 and 1.3748 levels is expected to cap declines if seen. On the whole, with a second week of upside seen, EUR looks to retest and possibly trigger the resumption of its medium term upside.