USA Forum

This shows that the US has the lowest emigration rates. As bad as some people say that Americans are, it appears that most people want to be one. Australia is second in the world only to the US.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_16_at_12_25_19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_06_16_at_12_23_58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_06_16_at_12_34_25_PM.png

The economy can have a large impact on stock markets during say periods of booming public company profits. But in the last 6 or so years, in the USA, it has been monetary policy and essentially zero interest rates that have taken their stock markets into bubble territory.

Public company profits in the USA are ARTIFICIALLY high, because the massive debt these companies carry on their books require almost no interest repayments. But WOW, watch out when interest rates do rise.

These same USA companies will have their profits wiped out by the more realistic interest rates when they have been increased. And the higher USA interest rates will make the US$ boom - wiping out the profits of the USA multinationals losing their export power.

While all of that is true, China still has relatively high interest rates, and so has much room to cut them as well as to cut the China reserve-requirement because it is also very conservative.

The reduction in China's interest rates further fuels my argument that we could easily see a 20% devaluation of the Chinese Yuan in the not too distant future.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/25/nbc-donald-trump

There's no doubt that Trump is a mentally defective moron whose first reaction is always violence, war or anything else that is completely irrational. But the real concern for me is the sheer weight of people who warm to his rhetoric.

There's well over 100 million Americans likely to embrace his nonsense, and that is of a great concern to 90% of the rest of the human population.

Sure John Stewart's The Daily Show and Bill Maher's Real Time love that he is running for President, because of the rich satirical comedy they can develop going forward, but such a large percentage of Americans are complete ********s.

Presidential races in the USA never rise above being a complete joke.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/25/nbc-donald-trump

There's no doubt that Trump is a mentally defective moron whose first reaction is always violence, war or anything else that is completely irrational. But the real concern for me is the sheer weight of people who warm to his rhetoric.

There's well over 100 million Americans likely to embrace his nonsense, and that is of a great concern to 90% of the rest of the human population.

Sure John Stewart's The Daily Show and Bill Maher's Real Time love that he is running for President, because of the rich satirical comedy they can develop going forward, but such a large percentage of Americans are complete ********s.

Presidential races in the USA never rise above being a complete joke.

If it is such a joke, how does it retain its hegemony?

This shows that the US has the lowest emigration rates. As bad as some people say that Americans are, it appears that most people want to be one. Australia is second in the world only to the US.

having spent a month out there last year (and I love the USA having worked for big US companies in the past) I think that outside the urban conurbations the perception of foreign travel for the average American is that foreigners will

- rob you
- shoot you
- both of the above

......... in the country you visit

England is probably one of the more favoured destinations but the insular and jingoistic nature of US mainstream news channels and communications continues to spread this propaganda

sad
N

Last edited:
having spent a month out there last year (and I love the USA having worked for big US companies in the past) I think that outside the urban conurbations the perception of foreign travel for the average American is that foreigners will

- rob you
- shoot you
- both of the above

......... in the country you visit

England is probably one of the more favoured destinations but the insular and jingoistic nature of US mainstream news channels and communications continues to spread this propaganda

sad
N

funny-picture-weather-in-england.jpg

"If you'd have known better then you'd have written a letter
Complaining all the time about the dull, rainy weather"
- Sohodolls

Most Americans do not pause for thought and consider the question why:-
Is it because they are mostly loud, brash, insensitive, overweight dummies; with a Govt that is also loud. aggressive and over here in force or perhaps something else turns people off. It's NOT for nothing that's for sure.

(y)

Is it because they are mostly loud, brash, insensitive, overweight dummies; with a Govt that is also loud. aggressive and over here in force or perhaps something else turns people off. It's NOT for nothing that's for sure.

(y)

I admire you hhiusa in facing up to a serious problem but are you man enough to do something positive about it OR is it the easy path to reply angrily and spitefully ?? Which is what I am expecting. In which case the problem won't go away but get worse.

Stoning the messenger is really not a sensible way to go.

(y)

Why would anyone need to pause for thought about England's weather? The picture is true to form. England is $&@! weather as the Middle East is to oil and $$$ and the US is to military power.

Forget the queen, long live the hegemony!

I wonder why.

My concern is that the people say in the Mid West won't understand the issues and probably won't care either but here nearer to the action ( about 20+ Brits murdered yesterday ) we got to put up with the anti-Americanism, being perceived as their smaller side-kick.
The US politicians are more concerned with how many votes they are going to get or lose. World affairs is generally seen as a losing cause there, which is not so surprising seeing how useless they are at it.

Last edited:

(y)

Lifestyle diseases alone will bankrupt the NHS within a decade. Say what? The British are fat too? :)
http://www.england.nhs.uk/2014/09/17/serious-about-obesity/
https://www.benenden.co.uk/media-centre/lifestyle-diseases-alone-will-bankrupt-the-nhs-within-a-decade-launch-of-respublica-report-on-the-mutual-future-of-the-nhs/

I talk about why Americans are so disliked abroad and chicken brains is off about the NHS and the weather. A complete Non Sequitor as usual.

The US just can't get it's head around the problem. More napalm they yell, bigger bombs, spend more trillions on defence ( which is really attack ) etc. No dear allies that is completely wrong.

I talk about why Americans are so disliked abroad and chicken brains is off about the NHS and the weather. A complete Non Sequitor as usual.

The US just can't get it's head around the problem. More napalm they yell, bigger bombs, spend more trillions on defence ( which is really attack ) etc. No dear allies that is completely wrong.

Do you who frequently uses fallacies abound, know the logical meaning and proper use of "non sequitur". Your statement about non-sequiturs is completely irrelevant. There is no other statement to say that "this does not follow from that". I brought up the weather in one post. In another, I responded to your obesity comment.

Ad hominem statements galore. You throw them around like bombs.

“When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument”.

Why would anyone need to pause for thought about England's weather? The picture is true to form. England is $&@! weather as the Middle East is to oil and $$$ and the US is to military power.

Forget the queen, long live the hegemony!

Long live the Queen ( will hhi live to 90 ? -I hope not )and dump the USA's losing rubbish ( hasn't won a war in decades )

Long live the Queen ( will hhi live to 90 ? -I hope not )and dump the USA's losing rubbish ( hasn't won a war in decades )

You certainly do love your ad hominem propoganda.

Name calling

Changing the subject

Questioning the motives of the opponent

Stereotyping

Citing irrelevant facts or logic

The list of your fallacies goes on and on and ...

You certainly do love your ad hominem propoganda.

Hillary Clinton is the odds on favourite at the moment for the Presidency. I expect that right wing snake oil salesman will be routing for yet another Bush ? The last one cost $17 trillion but they try and pretend it never was. Ha !

Hillary Clinton is the odds on favourite at the moment for the Presidency. I expect that right wing snake oil salesman will be routing for yet another Bush ? The last one cost $17 trillion but they try and pretend it never was. Ha !

How is that not an argumentum ad hominem? Need I ask because you are incapable of logical arguments.