USA Forum

It seems you guys can dish it out, but you cannot take it. When I post things about the UK, @Atilla throws a tantrum.

I think you should take your own advice.

@AtillaYou are really good at dodging questions and not providing any evidence to your claims. You also seem to bounce all over the place with your claims. You say there are slush funds all over place and then speak of how broke the US is. Make up your mind. Please address the statements and questions below.

The U.S. debt put in perspective to other countries. The US and the UK have similar debt-to-GDP ratios.

I don't think much of Government debt. :rolleyes:

It's the ability to repay that counts!

Over here in the UK when one takes out a mortgage it's 3 x ones annual income (Did go up to 5/6 x before the recession). Usually to be paid back over 25 years.

Often they are paid much sooner as inflation erodes debt and raises income.

So w.r.t debt it's ones ability to repay that is key. If one has a good functioning economy with service/manufacturing/agricultural sectors there is no reason to worry.

Then there is raising taxes to pay for excess spending. God forbid a politician raises it.

Hopefully, people out there will not start shouting about fiat currencies and value erosion etc. Yes I know and agree but such is the great wheel of life. (y)

Often they are paid much sooner as inflation erodes debt and raises income.

Did you even think before you posted that? Inflation by definition is the increase in cost of goods and then decrease in purchasing power. That means you can't buy as much and will not be paying your mortgage off quicker. Inflation eroding debt, talk about a Band-Aid (plaster) on an axe wound.

Did you even think before you posted that? Inflation by definition is the increase in cost of goods and then decrease in purchasing power. That means you can't buy as much and will not be paying your mortgage off quicker. Inflation eroding debt, talk about a Band-Aid (plaster) on an axe wound.

Inflation erodes debt!

Deflation increases debt burden...

Inflation erodes debt!

Deflation increases debt burden...

Inflation artificially erodes debt. As always, you never explain your reasoning behind anything. You throw spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks.

Inflation artificially erodes debt. As always, you never explain your reasoning behind anything. You throw spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks.

Hhiusa,

First you talk as if you know what you are talking about and then you ask the simplest of questions which I would guess most businessmen would, from mere experience in trading would know the answers to... So I'm very confused about you as to whether you are on one big wind up or really just an interesting subject.

I thought I'd engage in some bloggs and exchanges with you to see what you have to offer that I may be able to glean or extract out of your grey cells, but find you leave much to be desired.

No doubt you think the same about me and indeed I'm happy to leave it at that.

As for explaining everything I write to your good self, may I suggest you try googling your questions in the hope you'll find some comprehensive articles to your satisfaction.

Best regards,

(y)

Hhiusa,

First you talk as if you know what you are talking about and then you ask the simplest of questions which I would guess most businessmen would, from mere experience in trading would know the answers to... So I'm very confused about you as to whether you are on one big wind up or really just an interesting subject.

I thought I'd engage in some bloggs and exchanges with you to see what you have to offer that I may be able to glean or extract out of your grey cells, but find you leave much to be desired.

No doubt you think the same about me and indeed I'm happy to leave it at that.

As for explaining everything I write to your good self, may I suggest you try googling your questions in the hope you'll find some comprehensive articles to your satisfaction.

Best regards,

(y)

I don't ask for explanations from you because I want the answers for myself. I am asking you those questions because I want you to explain yourself. If someone was to propose a business idea, then I would expect them to have a decent explanation. they would not tell me to Google it if I wanted their explanation. When you state something, then you should be prepared to provide your reasoning. If you have no explanation and you say google it, that is just another cop-out reply. I am confused about you as well. Do you ever provide well-formed formulas for your theories or is it as @new_trader says? I'll take his advice and ignore you from you from now on.

I don't ask for explanations from you because I want the answers for myself. I am asking you those questions because I want you to explain yourself. If someone was to propose a business idea, then I would expect them to have a decent explanation. they would not tell me to Google it if I wanted their explanation. When you state something, then you should be prepared to provide your reasoning. If you have no explanation and you say google it, that is just another cop-out reply. I am confused about you as well. Do you ever provide well-formed formulas for your theories or is it as @new_trader says? I'll take his advice and ignore you from you from now on.

Please do. :)

Unsubscribed. (y)

Hollywood is the entertainment capital of world. I am also partial to Scandinavian crime dramas like Forbrydelsen (The Killing) and Bron (The Bridge).

Not 1 decent sort of film has come out of Hollywood in years. They seem to only produce films promoting extreme violence, sexual deviance, criminal tendencies etc. yuk.
OK I can exercise my option to boycott them on a personal level, I agree. And Hollywood is driven purely by money not any moral considerations for a better world. I see Caitlyn Jenner is now being offered millions to perform. Most of the studios are owned by Jewish money apparently. Is that part of the answer ?

There was a time that the good guys used to win in the end but I suppose that storyline has run its course and become boring. On to urban violence then, jihadi beheadings etc. If what goes around, comes around watch out !

Not 1 decent sort of film has come out of Hollywood in years. They seem to only produce films promoting extreme violence, sexual deviance, criminal tendencies etc. yuk.
OK I can exercise my option to boycott them on a personal level, I agree. And Hollywood is driven purely by money not any moral considerations for a better world. I see Caitlyn Jenner is now being offered millions to perform. Most of the studios are owned by Jewish money apparently. Is that part of the answer ?

There was a time that the good guys used to win in the end but I suppose that storyline has run its course and become boring. On to urban violence then, jihadi beheadings etc. If what goes around, comes around watch out !

All your posts are bitch fests. Get off your bum, start a business and work hard or else find a healthy hobby. You act as if you have to watch these films.

All your posts are bitch fests. Get off your bum, start a business and work hard or else find a healthy hobby. You act as if you have to watch these films.

Is that a lead up to - and what business have you started up ? Are you a millionaire ? Own a big chunk of Manhattan perhaps ? Probably trading out of your parent's house in The Bronx.

Having scoffed at my suggestion for a desperate Greece you still haven't given yours. No clues ? No answers or solutions ? Perhaps bombing them into submission with expensive PR ( horse sh1t ) and more loans ? Making loads of money for yourselves and not solving their problems. The Right are mostly a heartless lot of self important hogs.

:LOL:

Last edited:
Is that a lead up to - and what business have you started up ? Are you a millionaire ? Own a big chunk of Manhattan perhaps ? Probably trading out of your parent's house in The Bronx.

Having scoffed at my suggestion for a desperate Greece you still haven't given yours. No clues ? No answers or solutions ? Perhaps bombing them into submission with expensive PR ( horse sh1t ) and more loans ? Making loads of money for yourselves and not solving their problems. The Right are mostly a heartless lot of self important hogs.

:LOL:

Post that in the Grexit thread.

perhaps they should make a TV series based on the characters ?

The USA scores another first

A new international survey reveals which nationalities are most likely to steal hotel toiletries, tinkle in the pool, and cheat on their partner while on holiday.

In an online poll conducted among 9,577 adults in the US, Canada, the UK, Germany and China, TravelZoo asked respondents to fess up on their travel transgressions, be it pinching a bottle of mini shampoo, sneaking a wheel of undeclared raw cheese through customs, or calling in sick to extend their vacation.

Overall, it seems that American travelers harbor the most secrets and engage in the greatest number of travel misdemeanors, coming out on top in three out of six categories.

Either that, or American travelers are the most forthcoming.

For example, 69 percent of Americans admitted to pilfering extra hotel toiletries, compared to 63 percent of Canadians, 61 percent of Chinese, 45 percent of Britons and 20 percent of Germans.

Likewise, Americans are the most likely to take a tinkle in the pool or ocean (64 percent), according to the survey, followed by Canadians, Britons, Germans and Chinese travelers.

Where they buck the trend, meanwhile, is in the category of illicit vacation hanky panky.

10 percent of German respondents admitted to having cheated on their partner while on holiday, followed by Chinese travelers (5 percent), Britons (4 percent), Americans (3 percent) and Canadians (2 percent).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are watching you cowboy. No peeing in the pool please and that goes for your horse too :LOL:
Well really.

Last edited: