USA Forum

Jealousy, jealousy.

Is anyone watching the State of the Union address? According to Obama, "The United States is by far the most powerful country, it is not even close,...,it is not even close" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"The US spends more on military than 7 supposed first world countries. :LOL::p
0053_defense-comparison-full.gif

Republican or not, gotta love that.

Spending did not help America much when they lost the war in the 70s to North Vietnam.

I have said this before and I will say it again. There is so much irony here. CV said he is watching a documentary on Netflix. Netflix is an American company. You are using so many American things to communicate with me right now. Are you using a computer? It is not from a British company. Intel, Apple, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, etc are all American. Maybe you are using a mobile phone like an iPhone (Apple = American). :whistling The internet, be it surface web or dark web (created by the US Navy).
:LOL:

Stop using your American products. :LOL:

Youtube is an American company. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:p

Let us not forget about Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

@Oscar Reed

I have a question for you. It is ironic to be bashing the US, whilst having an American long distance runner for your profile picture. There must be hot Aussie Sheilas that you fancy, right? :whistling

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 8.10.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 8.10.49 PM.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 133
Well, time to revive this thread, it's been fairly inactive recently.

Ok, just watching a documentary series on Netflix "making a murderer" fantastic stuff and if you ever wondered why USA is NOT a place you ever want to live, then this series has plenty of answers !

Have to check it out.

Another trip to the P***** Bay.:whistling

What are the odds ? Just yesterday i was holding this dvd in my hands thinking to purchase it but i didnt ...

Last edited:
Hey wait didnt you write this ...

I would say you have lost an argument big time, when you avoid any real responses to it. Instead, you go off on your tangents, spouting amusing b.s. :LOL:

How does this statement about religion relate to capitalism. You still have not drawn a proper relationship between them. How did you go from picking and choosing bits of religion to true capitalism? :rolleyes: :LOL:
Secondly, "being human" is not a logical argument regardless of human beings' illogical behaviors.

Jealousy, jealousy.

Is anyone watching the State of the Union address? According to Obama, "The United States is by far the most powerful country, it is not even close,...,it is not even close" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"The US spends more on military than 7 supposed first world countries. :LOL::p
0053_defense-comparison-full.gif

Republican or not, gotta love that.

I am enjoying watching the Speaker of the House squirm as he listens to the President.

Yes, it's in a right old state.
What's it like being Canada's poor relation ?

Yes, it's in a right old state.
What's it like being Canada's poor relation ?

Yes. They're so envious of Canada they want a Canadian for their President. Mr Cruz, might I add, has a Cuban father (Cuba lovingly referred to by Americans as "Those commie b@stards" :LOL:

A Canadian commie running 'merica, that I would pay to see.

I take no pleasure in seeing countries waste their money on more weapons. $610b is just so GROSS, It just goes to show that countries do not trust each other. Hasn't the world got enough weapons to destroy the planet ? Even Joe Arab has his own Kalashnikov. About time the world's leaders got real.

The money would be much better spent cleaning up pollution etc. The plastic garbage has now got everywhere through the worlds oceans and is giving cancer to the fish. Even plankton is full of it. Dead oceans mean a dead planet within a decade or two.

I take no pleasure in seeing countries waste their money on more weapons. $610b is just so GROSS, It just goes to show that countries do not trust each other. Hasn't the world got enough weapons to destroy the planet ? Even Joe Arab has his own Kalashnikov. About time the world's leaders got real.

The money would be much better spent cleaning up pollution etc. The plastic garbage has now got everywhere through the worlds oceans and is giving cancer to the fish. Even plankton is full of it. Dead oceans mean a dead planet within a decade or two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c