USA Debt Crisis

And studying it elsewhere (i.e. boll0cks propaganda websites and wikipedia) evidently makes you an arrogant armchair w@nker, know-it-all, knows-nothing!

Love,

Scose

Last edited:

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 172
  • sgs-cpi.gif
    sgs-cpi.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 157
There is no doubt real wages have been falling for a long time. They are still too high though.

Too high for what?

Too high to enable the millions upon millions of low skilled and young workers to be competitive and so have the opportunity of a job/ foot on the career ladder. The cause is partly the minimum wage and partly Social security.

Looks like I've upset a few people with my awfully choice language. Just wanted to apologise to everyone.

Too high to enable the millions upon millions of low skilled and young workers to be competitive and so have the opportunity of a job/ foot on the career ladder. The cause is partly the minimum wage and partly Social security.

Wages are always sticky downwards.

This is another benefit of inflation.

Favours production of goods. Buy raw materials in time t.

Add value and process t+i. Sell goods at retail t+2i where i=inflation. Effectively inflating returns on investment.

During this process manufacturing will compete for resources as they up production. Numeration for skills in demand will rise whilst those not will remain level.

Hey presto - price movement achieves and adjusts market factors of production and we have another 40 years of growth... ;)

Arrogance and pride no bounds NT. :-0

Your love of gold will be the sinking of you.

Beware my friend. ;)

I've seen the range of gold calls you've made, so that no matter what happens to the price you'll claim you were "right". As for whether gold will sink me, you don't have enough information to make that judgement.(n)

I've seen the range of gold calls you've made, so that no matter what happens to the price you'll claim you were "right". As for whether gold will sink me, you don't have enough information to make that judgement.(n)

Good weren't they. So what do you think of the last one. You in profit or not?

I don't see you making any calls??? You bashful or just shy? :eek:

Sure...pay off the debt first :LOL:

From what I see, studying economics in the UK lowers the I.Q by 50%

I always thought you were veerrrrryyyyyyyy funny NT...

Don't know when you went to school or university but in my time we still had log lookup tables.

Abramowitz%26Stegun.page97.agr.jpg

Can you spell trigonometry? ;)

Good weren't they. So what do you think of the last one. You in profit or not?

I don't see you making any calls??? You bashful or just shy? :eek:

I've been throwing my hat into the ring. I took positions about $25 off the low after the margin hike sell off and I called this latest move down yesterday afternoon. I've been banging on about pm's for years to anyone that would listen. Never managed to convince anyone that I know of though:whistling

The case for Gold has never been stronger. The stocks are indicating that too.

I've been throwing my hat into the ring. I took positions about $25 off the low after the margin hike sell off and I called this latest move down yesterday afternoon. I've been banging on about pm's for years to anyone that would listen. Never managed to convince anyone that I know of though:whistling

The case for Gold has never been stronger. The stocks are indicating that too.

I did notice your double top signal dude. Good one.

I did agree but didn't respond. Sorry.

It came to about 70% of my stop - was worried when it went past 1920s but I held and knew falls in shares were overcooked.

Always same pattern towards end of year as pension fund fatslobs buy to boost their fund value, commission and bonus etc etc... I doubt this year will be any different.

Cats love cream...

I love dogs. :)