US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
984 and then 981 will be key. although we got 3 higher lows on the hourly over the last 4 hours, the preceeding 9 candles have all been lower highs. We are in a range but if they get it above 1000 you have got to be bullish. As long as we are trading below 990 you have got to favour the short side...that is pivot right now...must go and hit myself for taking profits too early and writing about it, basking in my own glory...

ANOTHER one for the mistake page in the diary....:(

ALWAYS CHESTER, why do you make more than me CHESTER, AND my girlfriend likes you ...hmmm....something is not right here

SS - LOL. I'm on a good run at the moment and actually its your fault because my trading strategy has completly changed since I started follwing these Daily Paths.

Sun,

Don't know if this will help but you can import this in to Excel. Powerpoint might be easier to use to put the lines on. I use Photoshop but any photo editor would do the job.

Attachments

• template.gif
    template.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 330
Here's an excel file with the chart. Just click on the red lines and arange them where you want.

Attachments

• template.xls
    23 KB · Views: 164
Looks like a few of us closed our short positions too early. I re-entered the short again....and I even closed that too early.
But, a good day all the same.

Tom, we have all been chatting in the chatroom (funny that) and think you should stick your head around the door and say hi.

There's plenty of slagging off to be done, of course, but it wouldnt be a chat room without that.... :cheesy:

I've been in and out on CAC and Dow +130 pts.Great day.Currently short NAS from 82 on earlier rise.looks ok.Watching for buyers into close as per path.

Sun, is 962 still significant in the medium term. By the way, posting trades is always a nightmare. I used to do it over on the otherside, occasionally. It was usually an ego thing. Youv'e had a good run, bit cocky. Post the trade. 5 mins later its a completely cr@p trade. You then show the most important think for any trader, discipline. Cut!!!! Then the B@$7ard goes, and would have given you massive profit. 2nd scenario, you dont post cutting.!!! The trade continues to tank, and you finally post 3 months later youv'e closed. Because that's the first time your trades seen profit. :rolleyes:

Ross, I tried but I got no luck, can you post a link?

David, you really made me laugh..I was just out to get some (more) wine and crisps!!!! mmm....anyway, I got well hacked off when I saw that I missed out on 7 SP points....and I have not had a particular good day either...

973 is the line in the sand right now David, but 981 is key tomorrow....we got a turn tomorrow on the Square of 9 and the action so far could be interpreted bullish, especially if they get above 1000....

Ross, are you slagging anyone in particular off :) :)

david - Your correct in what you say. I guess I've only done it recently to show how well the path works. In hindsight its may'be not a good idea to post trades. I think we all know that the path is a profitable tool, except perhaps on inversion days.
Night All.

no, just general slagging off and p-taking, no-one in particular.

Post a link? You can download mirc from the t2w site or just log in via the site can't you? Ah, hang on....you've been on the rioja again, have ya? Fighting Spaniards, drinking heavily....I dont know. Us dutchmen...

I told you once Ross, that I shortfused my school. I am hopeless with computers...I reckon that is why the path takes 90 minutes and not 9 minutes.

bigbusiness, I will have a look at that now

Status
Not open for further replies.