US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a whippy day....you gotta love it...I am out for sushi, on my own, unfortunately, unless anyone wants to meet me on Liverpool Street Sushi bar, preferably female company :))))

Are we getting a broadening formation on 15min S&P,???
Agree/Disagree?!? :D dons hard hat, prepares for incoming!!!

Tom for the rsi, I was using Prings methods of patterns within patterns (1994 paper I think) not the normal wilder model :|

Cheers a320.

Tom ,

Arent you confident that the Dow isnt going to continue along your red path....??? pretty much right so far today

no one knows what this is gonna do, even the boys themselveslll...i just think we are headed higher

pattern tells me

I'm biased up, think I can see a diamond in the 10min S&P??
Could be just screen watching, eyes playing tricks maybe!!! :|

Cheers a320

with us saying up, shorts spring to mind!!!!

a320, speak for yourself....I am long and loving it.....at least until I close it and reverse :))

lol

I'm long also, its just a contrary play, it seems everyones biased up, which is hard for us bears to swallow!!! :D

Chris

this market better make a moveUP now otherwise the bulls are gonna get impatient.....i am so sleepy, if I dont look out, i will fall asleep over the key board..give it 10 minutes

I note a320 that you got 1 vote, I got 12. the reason I got 12 is because I voted for myself 12 times :))

ahh, A320, do the public know why you are called a320?

Do they know your handle is the result of your previous membership of AA? :)))))

Pesky bulls!!!

I thought a push up to capture the stops around HOD, would be on, or am I being to over optimistic :confused:

Cheers a320

Tom

You should come into the T2W chatroom!!!

as long as you dont mind the p*** being taken all the time!

its part of the territory....

Hit the nail on the head Tom!!!! :D

We've both been called "lunatic" on these boards its just your more well known!!! :eek: :cheesy:

Cj

Oh and there goes the stops!!! :D
Good bulls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.