US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice Tom.. Its heading south now pretty quick, so I'm hoping it recovers a little before the close. No doubt you day traders have taken your profits already..!!

Cheers Snip

Don't know about beer & whiskey?

Tom's rather into Rioja at the moment :cheesy:

I'm leaning to the bearish side, but thats nothing new!!! :D

Cj

mr a320, you are a cheeky flyer these days....leaning on the bearish side when I am bullish ( for another 2 hours!) hmm, maybe you build your OWN time machine!!

I have heard that you learned escoterics have inside knowledge that us mere mortals could only dream of possesing... :)

Cheeky? :cheesy:

I was making a ref to your post regarding tomorrow :D never question your path :D

I use the 8th sphere model in my time machine!!
Its just like being in the chatroom :cool:

cheers cj

I can't answer that one!!! :D

cj

JE2000
I'm looking for a run on the stops so I not short at the moment :cool:

Last edited:
22.7.03 S&P

Attachments

• 22.7.03.gif
    22.7.03.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 428
just got back from a trip in the mountains...A320 I saw no engine failure drills !

Bigbusiness has done his job, and I notice that today was a little better than yesterday

Nice path today Tom,

Shame you saw no training drills, :( Its a great sight :D
It don't miss doing them any more! Did you walk or get the cable car???

cj

Tom who's A321?

i want to know how come you keep getting votes from strange people? :)

I took the cable car.....the sunset was out of this world...shame people cant shut up at moments like that.....

thanks CJ, the path has worked well over the last 48 hours, there is clearly harmony in the air....

tomorrow will be much more tricky, but not to worry, I got Bigbusiness to expose my every weakness....:)

anyway, i gotta go, the timemachine waits for no one,
Good night

No posts!!!! :cry:

You will no doubt be inundated with requests and mails.

I look forward with interest :cheesy:

cj

I'll be getting mail now!!!
You'll be branded a lunatic like me, :D with posts like that!! :cheesy:

Take it easy

cj

Sun

If you keep posting path's as accurate as the last couple then people will want to be chucking you in the river to see if you float!

Tim

Tim,

I know....I am off to a Spanish splashland so the path will have to wait a bit....

Tim, good critique of the thread with seminars....

I am highly sceptical of claims full stop. I know from having dealt with more than 1000 traders what is takes and who fails and who succeeds. Unfortunately it is not as straight forward as many would like to make it out to be.....

As a matter of fact I think it is a victory if you can stay in the game after 6-9 months of full-time and still be able to say i survived....

what bothers me, and this is not a critisism of seminar people, is that many novice goes to seminars for beginners and think they are on their way to riches....They quite gladly pay through the nose to attend Stanzione or Wintners etc, but they come out and realise that they are nowhere nearer a viable solution...I suppose that is human nature...I could continue on this topic at length. I am not even saying that those who attend my seminar will make money. The fact that I do it could be to do with my personality. John B is making money, but that does not guarantee his delegates will make money.

If I could only get this one message across to everyone who wants to trade and make money in this business...start slowly, take your time, have patience, lose your ego, study as much as you can to learn patterns, patterns, patterns, patterns, and then go to a SB company that will let you bet small like Fins or CMC, and try it out....

must go

Sunseeker

I would like to add to the above that I spend some 2-3 hours a day in preparation for the trading day. This is what I teach as well. I still think that method is 10% and psychology is 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.