US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

choppy allright.......i am looking for a sell-off in the final hour...we will see, 985 up and 978 down

This one did on ADVFN:

'shemara - 12 Aug'03 - 19:53 - 26518 of 26520
this is a bit of a shok hope it changes'

Hope he's got the sense to get out eventually.

SPX hit 61.8% retracement from 1005 and 50% from 1015 (down to 960) on 60 min chart at roughly 988. Good place to pause/sell...?

Last edited:

This will be my last overlay chart as I need to spend more time away from this computer :) .

Attachments

• 12.8.gif
    12.8.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 466
What a shite nite,got hammered in last half hour on Nas.Got a touch of frozen finger......will I never learn!!
Oh well,2rows another day.

I know a lot of are going to think " ah, yeah, easy to say in hindsight" But I really did have an inversion after 7:30 and warned here as well. This morning, i had to make a choice as there were two scenarious...I chose poorly....looks like the bulls are back in the front position

Sun,
at the end of the day people are responsible for their own trades,from which they win or lose......and just have to dust themselves off and start again.
I,and others on this board appreciate your b*lls and effort.If we were right all the time we'd all be posting from a beach in the Caymens!

Good morning Tom

As you are a gambling man do you want to go for double or quits.

I think the Dow will be on a upward trend again today!

What says ye!

nah Robert, that is not good odds :)

I am sticking to up, but if 985 falls, then all bets are off. I would like to point out to you though that VERY often the day after FOMC is DOWN....and I will short on the first sign of weakness.

Attachments

• path 13th august1.png
    path 13th august1.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 411
Hi All,

I have been using a combination of Sun's turns and ChartMan's notes on 100EMA breaks - it's a killer combo - yesterday was a prime example.

thanks for the vote by the way - my mother will be so proud.

WW