US Crude Oil Tips.....

Just hit 50, be interested to know a bit about your system. Are you going on trend lines alone?

No just a system based on my own indicators. I only use fibs and trend lines for conformation.

what your saying means nothing ,unless you justify yourself.

Hi, my system will probably go contra to majority of traders. I look to go long when prices are going down and short as prices go up only based on signals triggered my system. Sometimes this means aggressive trading without SL as prices can go 100 to 150 points against your entry.

If you have a personal system which is so successful then that's great but most traders do not have either the confidence nor the cash (and sometimes neither) to trade without stop losses - for oil trading i recently came across this blog which presents the COT data in a novel way. The index plots the commercials rather than the non commercials. / and the data is very much for oil prices to rise.
Good Luck

US Crude oil has 80% target of $90 and 70% target of $100. I will close half at guaranteed target $76, 1/4@ $90 and 1\4 @100. When it hits 76 it may retrace a bit so SL should be at 66 if you can bear it else exit all at 76.

Last edited:
How can I delete the smiley it comes up on every post.
Thanks! Ok got it unchecked "show your signature"

Last edited:
looks like the Dow will maintain upside from here and more buyers will come in break of 8000. Would have been great if bottom was around 5000 to 5500, but too much cash on side lines wanting piece of the action. Just buy on any dips tp 10,000. Oil will have to break 55 to 56 for more buyers to enter market, but doing remarkably well considering recent oil demand news. This is due to technicals out waying news. See how buyers are entering market on bad news!

US Crude Oil, just market correction fueling up to go higher. If you want a piece of the price action then go long around 46 to 43, tp 76. Same applies to Dow, enter long same time, tp 10,000. Only one way this market is going ^
You will be more than happy in 4 to 6 months time.

Any thoughts on todays activities?

hi i only recently picked up on this thread, and would just like to thank master for his insight. As ive only just started trading, i was wondering if someone could reasure me that we are still on track for $70 ?

Hi there

hi there,

greetings from toronto.

I am a newbie and I want to enter full-time in crude oil trading. I have learned a bit, but I would appreciate if you could advice me any potential and/or serious things need to be considered. I don't have any trading plans yet. I am also discussing with some local crude oil traders and to see if I can be in their umbrella for a while until I take off.

I shall wait to hear from you.

Thank you!

I have developed a system that is 98% accurate no BS. This system is invaluable to hedge fund trader. Take all the guess work out and trade with confidence. I also trade GBP/JPY with this. Basically anything volatile works great.