US Crude Oil Tips.....

Master

I have developed a system that is 98% accurate no BS. This system is invaluable to hedge fund trader. Take all the guess work out and trade with confidence. I also trade GBP/JPY with this. Basically anything volatile works great.

Last edited:
what is it? Take small profets run with losses untill they come back round??

sometimes its simple things that work best. Nice 420 points profit for one day. Hit my target 105. Also shows 106, but I take first exit.

Most people are selling systems that work in certain market conditions or don,t work at all. Most of them are BS and scams. I am not selling, just giving free signals. Once in a while you may find one guy who's telling the truth.

sometimes its simple things that work best. Nice 420 points profit for one day. Hit my target 105. Also shows 106, but I take first exit.

Most people are selling systems that work in certain market conditions or don,t work at all. Most of them are BS and scams. I am not selling, just giving free signals. Once in a while you may find one guy who's telling the truth.

Yes I agree there are a lot of scams out there, the way to distinguish oneself from those is to take a leaf from the real guys books.

Look at newtron bomb or trade dante or Danarm or sujitrocks these guys arent all secretive and and ask you to contact them they simply start a thread and post.

If you have a good system simply start a thread and post you live calls very soon you will have a following.

I have developed a system that is 98% accurate no BS. If you would like free signals to test then contact me. ([email protected]). This system is invaluable to hedge fund trader. Take all the guess work out and trade with confidence. I also trade GBP/JPY with this. Basically anything volatile works great.

wHAT THE SYSTEM PLS

Sell US crude intraday

sell crude oil 4665 take profit 4565.
long term stay long tp $76

Last edited:
If Your sl can stay above the upper line (on h4, peak around 02.26 12:00 and around 03.10. 16:00), that on the end of the day, will be above 50, it seems safe.

I forecast shorting, if there we were going to go higher today it would have happened early. The smart money will exit longs before the weekend and the meeting. The market knows there will be a heavy supply cut, it is priced in already, I can only see it moving one way today, and believe as yesterday we will test the bottom of the wedge. Whether we break is another matter, perhaps next week. There will be stops galore down there and the big players know it.

great to hear, 'master', but care to share? otherwise you're offering nothing to the forum other than swelling your ego....

closed position

ok closed postion @ 4606, being friday. Possible it may go to 4450 then retrace.
Still long on futures.

I will add to crude oil postion if it falls below $40. Presently short on dow tp 7255

Just hit 50, be interested to know a bit about your system. Are you going on trend lines alone?

This is an excellent site for daily news on the WTI price - updated each morning and sometimes twice a day with suggested trades and analysis both technical and fundamental - site includes live charts, live calendar, video updates - and its free! Nice because its just on oil only ( they do run other sites on gold, silver and individual currency pairs) - the trader who runs them is a lady - content is excellent and an easy read - daily oil prices