Ultimate Forex Predictor

I don't understand what your problem is ? Don't you think the information is valuable or not it has been for me and others to. I am sure they are not scammers they also have a great big reputation. no big deal m8.

I have no problem with people posting stuff. The problem is that you said your article was "free of course" yet when the link was clicked you then changed your angle and your site states that in order to access the article a 'donation' must be made - this is not free - you are using your advert on T2W as a click through in order to mislead people.

Hardly rocket science is it.

Its upto the individual if they want to donate or not i even told you to put in 1p, oh i really want to scam you out of 1p. Very sad.

anyway the artical has served me well i've made loads of money from it and hope you use it wisely. I know how you feel sometimes things are to good to be true, and this one is as anyone can have it for what every price they want. not some software that costs £2500.

Last edited:
The paper is made for traders who are starting out not rich professionals like you

yeah its the 1p scam, grow-up. no scam involved

Are you sure it wasn't due to boredom Sheppy ?
If I may elbow my way back onto this thread, I think that your post said just about all that there was to say on that subject and since the TUFXP-ers seemed to have gone a bit quiet, a long silence ensued until member Kenb ventured his inquiry and brought you out of retirement. Of course, I had to respond, you're one of the brighter spots in a grey trading day.

Good move, SteveSpray, posting that re-cycled broker's educational material - though I think you overpaid for it. You should apply for a refund.

It's best if you read the thoughts of someone who actually commits to and uses the TUFXP; Yacarob1, despite a wide knowledge of trading and trading systems, does not, preferring his own system. However, you can rely on him for some delightfully funny comments, he managed to stop this thread in its tracks for over a month with his last post.

You can go to Biz Opp Jungle::Forum to read what actual users are doing but by far the best place to read about this is Cash Master Blog Follow that thread and also note that there is a tab where he details his method and his enviable profit record.

I understand the daily videos are a permanent feature of the system.

Good luck anyway.
Thanks Terry that was most helpful.

I understand from the cash master blog that the data feed for the ufxp has been replaced.
If anyone is currently running tufxp I would love to hear your comments on this new feed and
any comments on the previous setup.
Regards Ken

Hi everyone
I'm very new to this and have had very limited success to date with trading. I keep getting emails regarding 'The Ultimate Forex Predictor' software by Keith Cotterill. At over £2K, it's either worth every penny or a rip-off. Has anyone had any experience of this software?

Sheena

Problem is you are in a wrong place to ask such a question!, cos 99% of any system/software/trainers on this forums are scams anyway! - well thats what the users think!

But my opinion is that I have tested lots of softwares, no they were not scams, they were good, but it was no different to what you yourself can come up with. as we all know there is no holly grail

I bought TUFXP back in October 2008 on the strength of the cashmaster blog review. It is true that the system is not a one click system but I can't see how any system could be with FOREX. I have lost £2,600 to date trading FOREX and I would put that down to my own inability to not chase losses and thinking I know how the market is going to go!

The software is very good at telling you when to get into a trade but does not help you to know when to get out. I have had to spend huge amount of time reading up on financial web sites to understand the market but none of it has improved my ability to predict the market.

To be honest it has been more helpful reading the cashmaster blog than sitting through the poorly produced training videos that come with the system. Even though you get regular videos (not daily, only when Keith feels he wants to) they mainly point out the obvious which is if you traded when the software says most of the time you would make some money. But this is all with hindsight; when your sitting there staring at a trade retracing and costing you hundreds of pounds it's very hard to trust that it will eventually go your way. I was also disappointed that TUFXP does not have the ability to place the trade for you like BetAngel does and you have a $80 a month fee to IQFeed to cover.

So is TUFXP worth £2K? I think it is a clever bit of software but knowing how it works now I could easily analyze the trades by monitoring a FOREX data feed like on ONANDA. TUFXP does make life easier for you by showing the volume of trades happening which tells you if professional buying or selling is going on, which they claim no other software does?

So I would only recommend TUFXP if you are a very disciplined person and have a large enough cash flow to absorb loosing trades. I do feel it is over priced for what it does and I think if they sold it more around say £200 they would make more money from it and less people would complain about it.

Hope that helps people decide.

Caomhin

Hi Caomhin. Out of interest if you've been folowing the cash master blog and his system how come you've lost money whereas he's made a steady profit?

Can I also ask how trades can be costing you 'hundreds of points' when the guy at cash-master has a 35 point stop ?

Hi Caomhin. Out of interest if you've been folowing the cash master blog and his system how come you've lost money whereas he's made a steady profit?

Well as I said, I found I could not resist jumping in on trades after a signal had been long given or feeling I knew how the market would move! Also the cash master blog guy has been refining his system over the months I was trading. I think now he has got it much tighter.

Also the cash master blog guy has been refining his system over the months

Having spent over 2 grand on TUFXP there shouldn't be a need to refine the system.

It should be the finished article.

caomhinb, your losses plus the cost of the system must amount to around 5 grand. You will almost certainly never recoup that in a month of Sundays. Are you still flogging this dead horse, or should I say, deadbeat system ?

Last edited:
Well as I said, I found I could not resist jumping in on trades after a signal had been long given or feeling I knew how the market would move! Also the cash master blog guy has been refining his system over the months I was trading. I think now he has got it much tighter.

I had this system on trial and wasn't impressed. Caomhin, I offer you a couple of bits of good advice that I hope you will take on board.

Firstly, whichever system/strategy a trader uses, it, rarely, pays to get into trades long after the entry signal has been generated. Secondly, trying to guess the direction of the market is the equivalent of a coin toss. Yes, you'll be right sometimes but, not often enough to build a profitable methodology on it!!

If the system/strategy you are using is draining your trading account, constantly, then you need to analyse whether it's your errors causing the losses or the system itself. The best policy is, always, to use a system in the way that the author recommends. If you follow the system to the letter and it's still a loser, then dump it.

Trading is no easy business and eliminating mistakes is a key element in becoming successful.

Yes thanks for all your feedback guys. I'm working on sticking to the system and just going for 10 pip profits once a trde is signalled by the TUFXP software on at least 2 charts. Been paper trading it for a few days and seems more reliable than going for long trades like I had before. Hopefully in a few months of Sundays I'll have some positive news for you yacarob1 :)