Ultimate Forex Predictor

I am busy composing it at the moment but i might post it from the safety of my bedroom
later...............................

He obviously hasn't gone upstairs yet.

Although , I suppose he may live in a bungalow.

Last edited:
OK here is the nine o'clock news from Croman, Even though I sent the material back to keith, I was still able to trade as they had already agreed to give me a 2 week overun (good of em!).
Well I logged on this morning and there was no signals jeese I was on my own!! good golly miss molly.
Before I tell you about my trading day and an amazing forex discovery I want to say that after my trial with TUFXP I am £5 up, mostly on 50p, £1 or the odd £2 bet. So I have to declare that I will NOT be returning to them. (I can hear the cheers, calm down now) basically I do not think Canonbury are shysters just good marketeers and they have some thought provoking products and they ALLWAYS refund on time, so do not be afraid of returning your products to them. In the next post I will let you know how I got on today by myself and my AMAZING discovery which will make you double money.
Croman

Croman

You the star! Really they gave you to more weeks to try? And you have an idea how to double money? Woow!

Let`s share with us... Cross my fingers that you will

Arek

OK here is the nine o'clock news from Croman, Even though I sent the material back to keith, I was still able to trade as they had already agreed to give me a 2 week overun (good of em!).
Well I logged on this morning and there was no signals jeese I was on my own!! good golly miss molly.
Before I tell you about my trading day and an amazing forex discovery I want to say that after my trial with TUFXP I am £5 up, mostly on 50p, £1 or the odd £2 bet. So I have to declare that I will NOT be returning to them. (I can hear the cheers, calm down now) basically I do not think Canonbury are shysters just good marketeers and they have some thought provoking products and they ALLWAYS refund on time, so do not be afraid of returning your products to them. In the next post I will let you know how I got on today by myself and my AMAZING discovery which will make you double money.
Croman

I am busy composing it at the moment but i might post it from the safety of my bedroom
later...............................

Come on Croman, you haven't secretly been trading have you? Tell me you haven't made your first million.

Oh God, now I feel such a fool saying all those horrible things about Keith and his predictor, when all the time you've been proving me wrong.

And now I'm going to have to endure the shame of your big announcement! Oh I feel so hilariously ridiculous. I shall have to kill myself and it isn't even Tuesday.

How could I have been so wrong. Now I can see your future...

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

I see what you mean, but surely nothing can say how far a long or short will run.
Im going to post some big news on tufxp soon........................................
CROMAN

... which is why you need the trailing stop.

Reach, Well I had to give it a good trial, I think pip chasing on small bets is not the way to go, so I am going to have to change my trading philosophy.
To day I AM £50 UP on my own £1 trades so anything is possible, I am busy at work today so I am going to post my AMAZING discovery to-night, (I sound like a canonbury e-mail).
Happy Piping
Croman

Reach, Well I had to give it a good trial, I think pip chasing on small bets is not the way to go, so I am going to have to change my trading philosophy.
To day I AM £50 UP on my own £1 trades so anything is possible, I am busy at work today so I am going to post my AMAZING discovery to-night, (I sound like a canonbury e-mail).
Happy Piping
Croman

Piping - so that's it. And all this time I've been pipping.

Evening All,

I know some of you have been waiting for me to reveal my Amazing Discovery on the forex. well it
will cost you £50, but the fee is fully refundable after 5 days..... .......sorry just kidding, however I have started a new thread (mainly cos I was fed up of seeing the Ultimate Forex Predictor in this threads title) .

I would like to invite you and all newbies to go and have a read of my first posting its on the Forex Strategies & Systems forum and I've called it DOUBLE YOUR PROFIT ON FOREX PAIRS.

I hope you will find it interesting.

Croman

Hi everyone
I'm very new to this and have had very limited success to date with trading. I keep getting emails regarding 'The Ultimate Forex Predictor' software by Keith Cotterill. At over £2K, it's either worth every penny or a rip-off. Has anyone had any experience of this software?

Sheena

Hi Sheena,

You're asking the right questions and not jumping to any conclusions. Although it seems from some of the responses on this thread that participants clearly THINK they know everything there is to know about Forex trading when we the truth is we should all be constantly learning and innovating. Others others on the thread should be in a band -well done lads!

So I tried and returned the software package from TUFXP after 3 weeks real trading with a very small handful of pips under my belt. Although certainly not the thousand that some of the endorsees claimed to have made within a few days from buying the package. I am sure I will get my £2k back as this publisher is reputable - although some of the products they offer are, in my opinion, absolute junk.

Even though I sent this software back I must say that TUFXP is far from being Junk. The guy that put this package together is defintely not a muppet. It's clever and whilst it certainly isn't Meta Trader, some of the ideas are neat.

However... in my opinion, there are some pretty fundamental issues that they need to address (and I beleve could sort out if they wanted) to get it closer to the standard it should be to match the fantastic copywriting on the marketing blurb. So here's the rub..

Whilst I haven't tried its' earlier or associated software "Don't Tell The Professionals" (DTTP), (I think based on book by Keith Cotrill in respect of "Professional Money" trading various instruments on exchanges), TUFXP uses the same basic algorhythm and concept with the data stream coming from IQ Feed.

I am no computer nerd but in short the trading alarms provided by the software are predominantly created from "TRADING VOLUME". This means that a bar in a particular trading time frame might experience a high volume of trade and this on T.E.S.S. (the programme) = "Professional Money" either buying or selling the market. Based on this activity the software will either tell you to buy or sell the market.

But from what I know this is a problem in Forex that dose not exist on exchange traded instruments such as stocks, shares, futures etc. - where the single exchange can provide acurate traded volumes. And the reason... "Forex isn't traded on a single exchange" so where does the "volume traded" data from IQ feed come from?

Without looking at forex futures contracts (SSI and COT) etc., I don't know. So whilst basing equities, commodities and futures on 'volume traded' might work I have reservations about relying on this for Forex.

So does TUFXP (T.E.S.S.) actualy work? "Yes" and "No". In a stronlgy trending market it certainly does and I can imagine it giving a novice a real confidence boost to entering a trade. In a range bound market, however, it is my opinion that it could use improvment.

Putting this in context, if there has been some big new relaese and a market starts to move, it's not that hard to see that happening and jump on board for a few pips. But trading in a sideways market is a much mre diffcult game. And TESS gives so many conflicting alarms in such a market that you might as well turn it off. For example you might be told to enter a short position on one 5 minute bar and then 2 bars later told to enter a long position.

Another flaw is support and resistance. A piece of software that advises an entry "going short" 8 pips above an R3 daily pivot is problematic. Although in fairness move exhaustion is 'briefly' refered to in the training video.

I must say that the trade management signals (trailing stop calcs) are very good to help the inexperienced trader discipline their trades. In fact I think that this is probably the best part of the package.

In summary, whilst it wasn't for me I would suggest that you give it a try for a month. I wouldn't use it in a rangy market but I feel it might help boost confidence if used in conjucntion with other analytic tools and indicators.

Hi Sheena,

You're asking the right questions and not jumping to any conclusions. Although it seems from some of the responses on this thread that participants clearly THINK they know everything there is to know about Forex trading when we the truth is we should all be constantly learning and innovating. Others others on the thread should be in a band -well done lads!

So I tried and returned the software package from TUFXP after 3 weeks real trading with a very small handful of pips under my belt. Although certainly not the thousand that some of the endorsees claimed to have made within a few days from buying the package. I am sure I will get my £2k back as this publisher is reputable - although some of the products they offer are, in my opinion, absolute junk.

Even though I sent this software back I must say that TUFXP is far from being Junk. The guy that put this package together is defintely not a muppet. It's clever and whilst it certainly isn't Meta Trader, some of the ideas are neat.

However... in my opinion, there are some pretty fundamental issues that they need to address (and I beleve could sort out if they wanted) to get it closer to the standard it should be to match the fantastic copywriting on the marketing blurb. So here's the rub..

Whilst I haven't tried its' earlier or associated software "Don't Tell The Professionals" (DTTP), (I think based on book by Keith Cotrill in respect of "Professional Money" trading various instruments on exchanges), TUFXP uses the same basic algorhythm and concept with the data stream coming from IQ Feed.

I am no computer nerd but in short the trading alarms provided by the software are predominantly created from "TRADING VOLUME". This means that a bar in a particular trading time frame might experience a high volume of trade and this on T.E.S.S. (the programme) = "Professional Money" either buying or selling the market. Based on this activity the software will either tell you to buy or sell the market.

But from what I know this is a problem in Forex that dose not exist on exchange traded instruments such as stocks, shares, futures etc. - where the single exchange can provide acurate traded volumes. And the reason... "Forex isn't traded on a single exchange" so where does the "volume traded" data from IQ feed come from?

Without looking at forex futures contracts (SSI and COT) etc., I don't know. So whilst basing equities, commodities and futures on 'volume traded' might work I have reservations about relying on this for Forex.

So does TUFXP (T.E.S.S.) actualy work? "Yes" and "No". In a stronlgy trending market it certainly does and I can imagine it giving a novice a real confidence boost to entering a trade. In a range bound market, however, it is my opinion that it could use improvment.

Putting this in context, if there has been some big new relaese and a market starts to move, it's not that hard to see that happening and jump on board for a few pips. But trading in a sideways market is a much mre diffcult game. And TESS gives so many conflicting alarms in such a market that you might as well turn it off. For example you might be told to enter a short position on one 5 minute bar and then 2 bars later told to enter a long position.

Another flaw is support and resistance. A piece of software that advises an entry "going short" 8 pips above an R3 daily pivot is problematic. Although in fairness move exhaustion is 'briefly' refered to in the training video.

I must say that the trade management signals (trailing stop calcs) are very good to help the inexperienced trader discipline their trades. In fact I think that this is probably the best part of the package.

In summary, whilst it wasn't for me I would suggest that you give it a try for a month. I wouldn't use it in a rangy market but I feel it might help boost confidence if used in conjucntion with other analytic tools and indicators.

Everything I know about trading Forex I have learned in the past 5 weeks. The most important thing I've learned is that I know nothing.

Trying Cotteril's system just lost me money, however I could see it wasn't junk.

You say that it works, "when the market starts to move". I found I couldn't distinguish a sideways market from an active one. You make the statement with the benefit of some years experience. This is why I believe your advice is good only for someone who has been studying these markets for at least a few months.

In my view any novice is going to lose over the medium term.

You say the management signals are the software's best part, but Cotteril has frequently suggested increasing trailing stop distance at the same time as pointing out how important they are in mitigating loss.

My advice to the novice - keep clear and save your 2 grand!

Hi Drummer Boy,
I suppose we all think we are clever at first but it will calm down IM SURE.

Well I got to agree with Reach on this one inso far as the trailing stops were constantly being moved by Keith to explain that you could have had all these pips if you extended it, It is because of this that I am not a fan of the trailing stop, stops definately, but trailing NO, I thought it was just a clever gimmick by ig index to get more money from us when our trades were cut out early.
I would like to invite some senior members to give us newbies a good reason for and how to use these trailing stops.
Regards
Croman

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me to find a way to invest in Merrill Lynch Gold & General Fund, please? Where can I find them? How to invest in...

Regards,
Arek

Everything I know about trading Forex I have learned in the past 5 weeks. The most important thing I've learned is that I know nothing.

Trying Cotteril's system just lost me money, however I could see it wasn't junk.

You say that it works, "when the market starts to move". I found I couldn't distinguish a sideways market from an active one. You make the statement with the benefit of some years experience. This is why I believe your advice is good only for someone who has been studying these markets for at least a few months.

In my view any novice is going to lose over the medium term.

You say the management signals are the software's best part, but Cotteril has frequently suggested increasing trailing stop distance at the same time as pointing out how important they are in mitigating loss.

My advice to the novice - keep clear and save your 2 grand!

Hi guys.

Fair enough.

I uderstand where you're coming from and in truth I wasn't actively trading every signal because of other technical indicators contradicting TUFXP's buy or sell signal. A complete novice of course would probably only trade the signals and for sure this would result in net losses. Unless, of course, they were trading a demo account - which is what I did for about the first year of learning to trade Forex.

So if you buy the package on the basis that you may well send it back if it doesn't work and then you trade the system using a demo account, you stand to lose nothing except a bit of time.

Let's face it if you learn nothing more from the CD's than how to set up the time parameters and filters on Forex Factory's site you've learned something. And in fairness to TUFXP there's quite a few more interesting features in TESS than the PTP dinner gong.

This notwithstanding I can't disagree that £2k is way too much to spend on this package. Hence I sent it back. However, in the past I have looked at (and always sent back) other expensive Systems that were supposed to be the nuts - but which really didn't work for me or I could see major wrinkles in. However, from every one I was able to learn something. Even if that something was that a particular trading concept was flawed.

What I meant about a moving market was either a strong sustained up or down movement (caused by news release) as opposed to a sideways channel movement at a quite time.

Of course I concede that purely technical moves in a market are also caught by the PTP's. and without using other indicators often you are really flying blind. Hence the absolute need for such agressive trailing stops.

In fact the point I made to TUFXP was that, in my opinion, TESS needs to be analysing and computing other market data to make the PTPs more reliable and less contradictory. Basing them on Volume Traded only is insufficient to justify an entry.

So getting back to the learning stuff about Volume Traded in Forex, is there any experienced guys who can enlighten me/us about this?

Clearly IQ Feed is getting this data from somewhere and it would be very interesting to know a lot more more.

Nice to chat. Sincerely hope you didn't loose too much cash.

PS. Having never subscribed to any boards until I signed up with T2W a few weeks back, I am enthralled. Clearly the more info that is out there with both good and bad experiences of contributors being reported, the more we all learn - and hopefully loose less.

Happy tradings

DB