Tsunami

i sometimes get into arguments with some hippy friends (well friends of friends) about nature.
They are all like "don't eat meat, love and hug and care and share" and everything. they buy hemp products and stuff, you know the type.
They bust my balls because they say "fight they system man! your just another guy in a suit, a yuppie, you dont do anything good in society"etc..

I'm like - HEY! take a look out the window! nature is TOUGH! its CRUEL! I am more with nature than you are cos I put myself first! all this huggy and lovvie nature stuff is balls. whats the saying like "you eat what you kill"? I'm not gonna be a vegetarian because I like steak and its tough **** for the cows. thats nature, thats LIFE!

so yeah I dont see any problem with trading yen off the back of this.

i sometimes get into arguments with some hippy friends (well friends of friends) about nature.
They are all like "don't eat meat, love and hug and care and share" and everything. they buy hemp products and stuff, you know the type.
They bust my balls because they say "fight they system man! your just another guy in a suit, a yuppie, you dont do anything good in society"etc..

I'm like - HEY! take a look out the window! nature is TOUGH! its CRUEL! I am more with nature than you are cos I have to take care of myself!
all this huggy and lovvie nature stuff is balls. whats the saying like "you eat what you kill"? I'm not gonna be a vegetarian because I like steak and its tough **** for the cows. thats nature, thats LIFE!

so yeah I dont see any problem with trading yen off the back of this.

Send em on safari with no f**ckin jeep and see them hug a pack of starving hyenas :devilish:

I just watched that video in complete astonishment, almost unbelievable how all those buildings are just swept away.

I admit I'd feel guilty if I'd made money from these events but I'm sure there will be many people who will.

They might be able to reason with them, after all Hyenas are known for their empathy and laissez faire attitude. :LOL:

Or they might just bust their eardrums with kum by f**kin ya then strangle them with their hemp bags :cheesy:

TBH, and I know f**k all about this, with Japan and NZ already, gotta wonder if this has relieved any pressure on san andreas or could that be due the big one?

watched something once where some woman had the san andreas fault running through her yard :|

watched something once where some woman had the san andreas fault running through her yard :|

Is that a euphemism for something else and was there cheesy music playing in the background as she showed the fault to the man with the moustache and the toolbox?

I just watched that video in complete astonishment, almost unbelievable how all those buildings are just swept away.

I admit I'd feel guilty if I'd made money from these events but I'm sure there will be many people who will.

Missing the point, whats happening in Japan is sh1te, no debate.
The market is just doing what it does, thats how its designed to function.
Like sharks keeping the sea free of rotting whales, tourists and traders with a conscience.

I said I'd feel guilty if I made money but if I'd known it was going to happen beforehand i would have traded it with everything I have, I reckon most other people would do the same.

I said I'd feel guilty if I made money but if I'd known it was going to happen beforehand i would have traded it with everything I have, I reckon most other people would do the same.

?????
contradiction in terms.
If you dig deep enough there are no ethical trades, wrong game if you can't handle that fact. What you are describing is indecision coupled with pre conceived ideas based on the misplaced morality of the masses.

The disaster and the trade are not the same thing.

I doubt all the downside is priced in at this early stage, still a lot of unknowns.
Insurance industry impact.
Export disruption and inventory loss.
Rising imported product costs due to damaged infrastructure.
List goes on and on.

Ultimately, trade what you see.