Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Trumpets are asleep? It is best to stick to facts rather than ad hominem attacks just because others have a different point of view.

Brumby I believe you are right. "ad hominem" that's a good one. I had to dig out my Google search and look it up. I'm not that good with Latin Verbage.

OK, that's out of the way. When Trump falls off the Trump merry go-round, and he will, there will be a lot of his "Loyal" followers tumble with him; especially in his "West Wing" circle.

That's what happened when Bernie Madoff crashed and burned.

He skinned a lot of "Loyal Followers" and there wasn't a DA** they could do. History not learned tends to repeat its-self.:cool:

Declassifying state secrets!

Russians can't lose with Trump.

Trump revealing US secrets, in his efforts to show his not working / making deals with the Russians.

The irony of it all is just crazy. Never mind let's just have a few more rounds drinks... :drunk:

OK, that's out of the way. When Trump falls off the Trump merry go-round, and he will, there will be a lot of his "Loyal" followers tumble with him; especially in his "West Wing" circle.

That's what happened when Bernie Madoff crashed and burned.

He skinned a lot of "Loyal Followers" and there wasn't a DA** they could do. History not learned tends to repeat its-self.:cool:

Humor me. Please explain the nexus between Trump and Bernie Madoff.

Declassifying state secrets!

Russians can't lose with Trump.

Trump revealing US secrets, in his efforts to show his not working / making deals with the Russians.

The irony of it all is just crazy. Never mind let's just have a few more rounds drinks... :drunk:

What secrets were declassified? And what US secrets did Trump reveal??

Answer: NONE

Peter

Peter

Trump did the same with British intelligence and Israeli intelligence on ISIS - all to the Russians.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-spies-sergei-lavrov-kislyak-us-a8071086.html

It's not the first time.

Apparently there were 1000s of letters viewed by the WhiteHouse. Trump is simply an opportunist which selectively takes a letter that suits his aim. Do you not see this?

It just aids Russia in observing how our intelligence services work.

Not just ours but other European countries too.

For Trump to declassify something like this against FBI and CIA and GCHQ advice is very poor conduct.

Anyhow, it is in his psychological profile. If he has the power to do something he'll do it because the show is all about him. I doubt he understands consequences or impacts other than how it pumps up his stature. Trump can declassify documents. He has the power. What's the point of having power if you don't use it?

I must have more power.
I must exercise that power.
My ego must be fed to greater size.
I am Trump the great deal maker for I shall do as much as I am able to do.
I must have more power.
Now where is that red button.
When do I get to push it.
What power do I need to enable me to push it.
Someone please tell me what else I can do whilst in office.
Can I brake any other past deals? Especially ones made by Obama.
All deals not made by me are rubbish. Stupid deals.
I am the deal maker. I am the best deal maker.

Hicky baby has god called me yet?
He better call soon otherwise I'll fire him and replace it with one of my own picks.

Yeah baby I'm Trump da man.

What read the papers what's the point it's all fake news. I don't do read.
I don't listen either.
I talk and talk and talk. That's how I deal. See what I'm saying.... :eek::eek::eek:

Humor me. Please explain the nexus between Trump and Bernie Madoff.

Bernie Madoff skinned millions of dollars from millions of gullible people. He was very good at it until he got caught.

Trump uses the same scenario.
  1. Lie
  2. Deceive
  3. Deflect
  4. Cheat.

The main difference is that Trump has the money. He wants his own country.

For years Trump made the claim that President Obama was not an American citizen. The Kenyon lie. He hammered on that until people started believing it.

Trump made foolish promises that couldn't possibly be filled. Immigration is a real sore spot with many American. He milked that promise dry;Madoff used the same method.

Trump sold University degrees that did not exist. He lost that class action law suit; $25,000,000 that he paid from his famous foundation.

He bought a 6' portrait of himself and again used the foundations money,

He claimed that he generated millions for a VA foundation that didn't exist.

He's been classed as a pathological liar. He believes what he says.
ie: 9/11... He says he looked out his window and seen 1000s of Muslims dancing in the street.

His biggest flaw is that he insists that his 'West Wing' appointees sign an 'Oath of Loyalty". Monarchs, Banana Republic rulers, and Dictators do that; NOT The President Of The United States.

I have a real problem with this guy that is very personal with me.

1968 he bought his way out of the Vietnam war. We have more than 58,000 soldiers that gave everything, I know a number of them.

If he had been a CO (conscientious objector) I would say OK, I can understand that. I have a real problem when a coward lets another die in his place :mad: (That's Personal and NOT Madoff)

So, Bernie Madoff cheated millions out of MONEY. Trump is trying to cheat people out of their country. A POTUS requires honor. Without HONOR there is nothing! (y)

This could fill the whole page so I think I'll sign off. :cool:

Peter

Trump declassified two secrets documents and handed them to two Russian diplomats in the Trump tower at the beginning of his reign.

He Declassified the now famous GOP MEMO. Carter Page was referenced in it and Carter page was being questioned by the FBI about his Russian connections. When ever anyone is questioned by the FBI it is classed SECRET! Trump has no idea what so ever on what "SECRET" "CLASSIFIED" means.

A few in the GOP are selling out their country for a pat on their butt from TRUMP. :mad:

Bernie Madoff skinned millions of dollars from millions of gullible people. He was very good at it until he got caught.

Trump uses the same scenario.
  1. Lie
  2. Deceive
  3. Deflect
  4. Cheat.

John 8:7 states "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone ...". Are you suggesting that in the history of mankind that you can truly throw the first stone or are you suggesting politicians can only hold office if they are above those moral standards?

His biggest flaw is that he insists that his 'West Wing' appointees sign an 'Oath of Loyalty". Monarchs, Banana Republic rulers, and Dictators do that; NOT The President Of The United States.[/B]

I have a real problem with this guy that is very personal with me.

1968 he bought his way out of the Vietnam war. We have more than 58,000 soldiers that gave everything, I know a number of them.

If he had been a CO (conscientious objector) I would say OK, I can understand that. I have a real problem when a coward lets another die in his place :mad: (That's Personal and NOT Madoff)

Making hyperbolic statements and stringing a bunch of them together doesn't make your argument any more compelling. Bernie Madoff was convicted of 11 federal felonies. Equalizing disparate situations projects weakness in reasoning.

So, Bernie Madoff cheated millions out of MONEY. Trump is trying to cheat people out of their country. A POTUS requires honor. Without HONOR there is nothing! (y)

This could fill the whole page so I think I'll sign off. :cool:

How is Trump specifically cheating people out of their country?

He Declassified the now famous GOP MEMO. Carter Page was referenced in it and Carter page was being questioned by the FBI about his Russian connections. When ever anyone is questioned by the FBI it is classed SECRET! Trump has no idea what so ever on what "SECRET" "CLASSIFIED" means.

What are you implying? .... that Trump has no authority to declassify or that there are some nefarious reason behind it? I suggest you think through what you are saying or at least understand the subject matter before spruiking out nonsense.

A few in the GOP are selling out their country for a pat on their butt from TRUMP. :mad:

Who exactly are a few (?) in the GOP selling out their country? Serious charges require evidence. Do you actually understand what you are asserting?

John 8:7 states "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone ...". Are you suggesting that in the history of mankind that you can truly throw the first stone or are you suggesting politicians can only hold office if they are above those moral standards?

Making hyperbolic statements and stringing a bunch of them together doesn't make your argument any more compelling. Bernie Madoff was convicted of 11 federal felonies. Equalizing disparate situations projects weakness in reasoning.

How is Trump specifically cheating people out of their country?

WOW! This Must be TRUMP Country.
A RULE. If you don't want an answer don't ask a question.

I don't make things up. I just state what I know. I know about his Draft Dodging. I know about his refusing black people from renting his apartments. I know he is constantly being sued for not paying the contractors. His response to the contractor's suits is "Go ahead and file your suit. It will cost you more than you are owed.

Everything I say has been documented in the new; TV, News Media, etc.
If this is what you want to run our country then I can only feel sorry for his loyal Trumpets.

The standard comeback on that is "FAKE NEWS" :whistling

I wonder who started that?

One famous come back was "Alternate Facts" that was made famous by Kellyanne Conway, but that's another topic.

"Are you suggesting that in the history of mankind that you can truly throw the first stone or are you suggesting politicians can only hold office if they are above those moral standards?" HUH? You have HONOR you have everything. You don't have honor you have nothing

I wish all well. If you believe what you think then that's really all that's important. :cool:

As for a stone. Oh well.:clap:

WOW! This Must be TRUMP Country.
A RULE. If you don't want an answer don't ask a question.
Seriously. What questions have you raised that I did not answer?

Let me remind you of your assertion. Trump is like Bernie Madoff and your premise is that both lie, deflect, deceive and cheat. By your reasoning and by extension everyone on planet earth is a Bernie Madoff. Have you never lie, deflect, deceive or cheat? If you have never then truly you can throw the first stone. So my question to you is very simple, yes or no. Either you are another Bernie Madoff (by your reasoning) or you are sinless. Simple question.

I don't make things up. I just state what I know. I know about his Draft Dodging. I know about his refusing black people from renting his apartments. I know he is constantly being sued for not paying the contractors. His response to the contractor's suits is "Go ahead and file your suit. It will cost you more than you are owed.

Everything I say has been documented in the new; TV, News Media, etc.
If this is what you want to run our country then I can only feel sorry for his loyal Trumpets.

The standard comeback on that is "FAKE NEWS" :whistling

I wonder who started that?

Has Trump been convicted of any federal felonies as with Madoff of 11? please enlighten me.

You have HONOR you have everything. You don't have honor you have nothing

What is your point though? Btw, you have not address your assertion that "Trump has specifically cheat people out of their country".

Old Trumpy certainly touched a nerve with his remarks about the NHS. Methinks he is right!

Old Trumpy certainly touched a nerve with his remarks about the NHS. Methinks he is right!

I don’t know what the percentages are, but the vast majority of his tweets so far have proved correct. You know there’s a high probability of it being correct when the people that work in the NHS and the politicians they blame for it being run down all suddenly unite and jump to its (NHS) defence, how strange that should happen.

Methinks there is a particular elephant in one’s room that they always avoid mentioning and are never questioned about by the MSM.

What are you implying? .... that Trump has no authority to declassify or that there are some nefarious reason behind it? I suggest you think through what you are saying or at least understand the subject matter before spruiking out nonsense.

Who exactly are a few (?) in the GOP selling out their country? Serious charges require evidence. Do you actually understand what you are asserting?

Brumby do you even know what "Secret and Classified mean?

And yes I know the President has authority to Declassify. The problem is this President has no idea what in hell he is doing.:mad:

:(

Seriously. What questions have you raised that I did not answer?

Let me remind you of your assertion. Trump is like Bernie Madoff and your premise is that both lie, deflect, deceive and cheat. By your reasoning and by extension everyone on planet earth is a Bernie Madoff. Have you never lie, deflect, deceive or cheat? If you have never then truly you can throw the first stone. So my question to you is very simple, yes or no. Either you are another Bernie Madoff (by your reasoning) or you are sinless. Simple question.

I give up Brumby. It's like sparing with a bag of rocks. One last hummmmm.

"By your reasoning and by extension everyone on planet earth is a Bernie Madoff. Have you never lie, deflect, deceive or cheat? If you have never then truly you can throw the first stone. So my question to you is very simple, yes or no. Either you are another Bernie Madoff (by your reasoning) or you are sinless. Simple question. "

I guess I didn't spell it out. Trump targets and Madoff targeted the vulnerable, the uninformed, and those that believe they are smarter than the master; they're not. They are the victims.

Example:
Trump setup a photo shoot of him riding down an escalator to announce his plan to run for POTUS with a crowd of people cheering him on; The crowd of people were all paid actors. Is that bad? No, it's just deceiving.

Has Trump been convicted of any federal felonies as with Madoff of 11? please enlighten me.
NOT YET>

What is your point though? Btw, you have not address your assertion that "Trump has specifically cheat people out of their country". (IS, Not HAS)

That's his goal. No President can require his cabinet to sign a LOYALTY OATH. Trump does.

History has a strange way of repeating its-self. :cool:

It is not just in the US that democracy is falling to the extremists.
We have others like :-
Turkey
Russia
And a whole lot more in the ME etc.
Of course rulers don't like being insulted, belittled etc. by an opposition party.

Brumby do you even know what "Secret and Classified mean?

And yes I know the President has authority to Declassify. The problem is this President has no idea what in hell he is doing.:mad:

:(

[/I]

That's his goal. No President can require his cabinet to sign a LOYALTY OATH. Trump does.

History has a strange way of repeating its-self. :cool:

You have a habit of making assertions and when challenged you just simply reframe your statements without actually providing any substance to back up your assertions. If you are still stuck in anger and denial over the Trump administration I can accept that you are still struggling in the initial stages of grief.

I suggest you stick to trading because the road to recovery might be quicker if you are not reminded by the triggers to your grief.

You have a habit of making assertions and when challenged you just simply reframe your statements without actually providing any substance to back up your assertions. If you are still stuck in anger and denial over the Trump administration I can accept that you are still struggling in the initial stages of grief.

I suggest you stick to trading because the road to recovery might be quicker if you are not reminded by the triggers to your grief.

Hey Brumby. How goes it? "struggling in the initial stages of grief." Interesting. "anger and denial over the Trump administration" Hummm.

One last thought. "You have a habit of making assertions and when challenged you just simply reframe your statements"

I think Trump is bad business and not good for our country.

I don't know what you think of the person. If you think he is ok then I suggest you get into the victims line.

Madoff was the greatest thing since a Pizza and a cold beer. He got caught and all of his "Victims" crashed and burned.

Trump is a Pathological liar. (I didn't make that term up.) He is constantly digging a hole that he won't be able to crawl out of to save himself. When it caves in on him he will destroy as many as he can. He destroys anyone that does not like him. (I didn't make that one up either.)

OOPS. These are Just my thoughts is all.:clap: