Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Winning on US steel manufacturing, US auto market (specifically light trucks), US stock market (y)(y)(y)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/28/steel-industry-making-comeback-after-years-decline.html

TRUMP ORDERS PROBE OF FOREIGN STEEL'S IMPACT ON US SECURITY

Charles Bradford of Bradford Research, a New York-based research and investment firm, said profits for minimills are up 50 percent to 100 percent compared to this time a year ago.

If you believe these profits are due to Trump's 100 days you must surely be applying some other method of business analysis and accounting.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/04/29/general-motors-keeps-riding-its-trucks-wsj.html

Pickup trucks probably have more to do with growth in home sales and arecovery in housing and improving economy as a consequence of policies from the previous 8 years. imo.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-trumps-stock-market-ranks-on-his-100th-day-in-office-2017-04-29

First 100 days as far as I understand relates more to plans, directions and intentions going forward for his term.

Go TRUMP!!

Peter

True consequences of his leadership remains to be seen. His not much of a politician, hence a deal maker. Moreover of a smug rich bully who's made it in property like everyone else in the property industry.

His messed up on a good few others.

Go TRUMP!!

Peter

Go where ? Siberia ?

I see The Pope has thought he ought to enter the North Korean Crisis debate as clearly both leaders are probably mentally unhinged and Nuclear war is only a trigger away.

It would be a tragedy if between them they incinerated most, if not all the planet over what ? Monster egos ?
The cowardly slaves in North Korea and the gullible voters in the USA must also shoulder the blame for what is likely to happen.

Go where ? Siberia ?

I see The Pope has thought he ought to enter the North Korean Crisis debate as clearly both leaders are probably mentally unhinged and Nuclear war is only a trigger away.

It would be a tragedy if between them they incinerated most, if not all the planet over what ? Monster egos ?
The cowardly slaves in North Korea and the gullible voters in the USA must also shoulder the blame for what is likely to happen.

Still hold the view that little piece of sh1t with a turd hair do is only a menace to his own people and not the region.

He is also a pain and liability, looking much like a stain on China's rise in the global world imo.

US sabre rattling but they've now started cooling down a little having led. Only way to deal with NK is via United Nations and international courts.

I reckon US just trying to generate business in wars for it self and get SK to pay for protection. Much like mafiozies - and as they did and do with Kuwait and Saudies.

Lot of hollow noise. No worries. War likely to be good for markets. Shame 00s of 000s and maybe millions will have to die.

I also don't believe Trump is leading this. He was the one not for meddling in other peoples wars. His turned good and proper that guy. What did he say when electioneering and what's he doing now? Let's think about this for one short second!!! :whistling

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...00-days-left-u-s-allies-off-balance-rice-says

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...berg-facebook-2017-resolution-visit-us-states

uhhh, i'm ambivalent what do you think? is he smart enough? is he wise enough, which is really the bar for this office.

Yes. Also, was the US smart and wise enough to pick him because, let's face it, you and we have him for another 4-5 years. During that time, N.Korea is sure to get better with those rockets.

Anything that he does, or does not do, will make it more difficult for the next president.

He will have to do something if Mad Kim doesn't get sensible because otherwise West Coast cities are going to be blasted.
Warrior or wimp ?

Yes. Also, was the US smart and wise enough to pick him because, let's face it, you and we have him for another 4-5 years. During that time, N.Korea is sure to get better with those rockets.

Anything that he does, or does not do, will make it more difficult for the next president.

you misunderstand...visit the link

"How am I doing? Am I doing okay? I'm president. Hey, I'm president! Can you believe it?"

—Trump, at Rose Garden gathering to celebrate House passage of AHCA

"How am I doing? Am I doing okay? I'm president. Hey, I'm president! Can you believe it?"

—Trump, at Rose Garden gathering to celebrate House passage of AHCA

fwiw I find this sort of stuff likeable. Less staged and the honest guy behind facade.

His just being playful. Sort of thing I might say and do with my kids to get the brush off or the put down.

English reaction to "How am I doing?" is probably to say "Rubbish!" but it's all tounge and cheek!

On another level it reminds me of Toy Story, when Mr Potatoe head puts on Woody's cowboy hat and says "Look everybody I'm Woody".

We all know his not but he could be wearing the hat. So I guess Trump is wearing the POTUS hat and his enjoying the limelight.

(y)

Given his age, and the fact that he's President of the United States, I find it sort of pitiful. But then it's typical of the manchild.

Imagine if Elizabeth had said the same thing about being queen in 1953.

Given his age, and the fact that he's President of the United States, I find it sort of pitiful. But then it's typical of the manchild.

Imagine if Elizabeth had said the same thing about being queen in 1953.

The left democrats have nothing else so this is all they can come up with. Just as pitiful, if not more so.

Peter

Well, it's not really a quick process pat
but this is some historical 5hit. I'm beginning to question everything. Why would Comey give the trump campaign a boost only to be fired afterwards? There are too many miscalculations at the top.

Well, it's not really a quick process pat
but this is some historical 5hit. I'm beginning to question everything. Why would Comey give the trump campaign a boost only to be fired afterwards? There are too many miscalculations at the top.

Trump wants " yes men " in key positions or they are fired.
A weakness in the US system is that the politicians appoint the legal side. They should be independent and unbiased politically.

well

Trump wants " yes men " in key positions or they are fired.
A weakness in the US system is that the politicians appoint the legal side. They should be independent and unbiased politically.

At higher levels yes there is a weakness but lower county and state courts are run by elected officials. At this rate however, I'm beginning to think trump is building his opponents as a diverse group of powerful individuals. It was clear that Comey was in it for the long game so what could have trump requested that made Comey forfeit his coveted position?