Trend Spotter

Sid, This is a copy of one of your first posts on this site when you joined.

"Can anyone help? I have once again entered into this line of making money. I came out of it 2 years ago after losing a lot of money, following advice from so called experts, giving me advice on which software to buy etc… it seems that every time I entered into a trade, the market moved away from me, losing more money.

Every now and then I had a winning trade, but after 6 months solid, I just gave up. Now this time I have once again come back, a bigger trading bank, I think a better trading strategy, and the determination to win. I have paper traded for 90 days, and guess what? Yep I won, 80% of the trades, using TS, no software just gut instinct.

But here it comes, every time I go to play with real money, I freeze, can anyone help. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is different about this software and what is your connection if any with the Company?

Not being critical because I haven't used it and the results look very tempting. Just like to know as much as I can before considering whether to purchase it, has it turned your trading career around with the signals?

Must admit I picked up on the earlier postings of not so long ago.

Does seem a drastic turn around of events to become a skilled trader.

So far though, everything seems to be working out okay. Time as ever will tell.

I am quite impressed with the postings to date. A couple of pips off the mark via the time diff on here. Which as was pointed out earlier would make a lot of difference to small 'scalps'.

Would like a bit more info on the company and the people behind it. Sid? Phoenix?

It does look quite good though.

we will respond to all questions non related to the results and or aspects of daily trading later today or in the evening, thank for taking the time to follow our system performances.

Last edited:
Want to pick up on the previous two threads as well, not to be difficult, but because I am genuinely interested in the system. An average of about 3000 pts per month is astonishing.

what concerns me slightly is that in January (when this system was already perfoming well according to the website), Sid was looking at buying Goldline for 5K? - Why?

Could someone at Phoenix confirm whether Sid is a member of the team or a subscriber.
The 'about us' page on the website doesn't tell us anything about who is behind it.

Thanks in advance

Just to pick up and extend a point made by mburdge, the website has absolutely no contact details ('phone number, address) or the person/people behind it (that I have managed to find), which causes me some hesitation in going ahead to purchase what looks to be an interesting system.

Hi Schoe,

Your right but trading Crude Oli and commodities is a bitch, and after yes a losing streak you get your knocks as we all do in trading. Thats why Forex was the right trading for me.

We find our nesh in trading, and forex is mine, the indicator i coded (coming from a programmer back ground) is spot on as you rightly have said, and yes time will tell my friend. Phoenix and Trend Spotter is clear, no black box system no premium rate numbers. We are traders, and traders stick together when times get rough.

Yes I have been there done that, and come out the other side, now it's my turn to give it back to fellow traders, Like yourself.

Why pay £5000 - for this system from Goldline? or pay £2500 for another so called "holy Grail" I am not claiming this is it the "Holy Grail" you see the trades i am posting, those trades i am trading you know which direction i am doing it and you are seeing the results.

The reason i am doing this is i am giving it back to fellow traders who are sick and tied of being ripped off bu so called "Holy Grail" systems.

I am so confidant of this i am giving a "30 Day Money Back Guarantee" dont like it or it doesn't work what have you lost NOTHING. But thats not the case, IT DOES WORK , 2 trades and it has paid for itself.

I hope i have answered your question to your satisfaction my friend?

I would love to welcome you as a member and trade with you.

Ozzie said:
Just to pick up and extend a point made by mburdge, the website has absolutely no contact details ('phone number, address) or the person/people behind it (that I have managed to find), which causes me some hesitation in going ahead to purchase what looks to be an interesting system.

Hi Ozzie,

Thats in the process, give me 5 days to get in there first please if you want to contact me direct i will give you my details with no problems.

send me an email and i will be glad to give you my number (and address) if you require

Hi Sid. Many thanks for your reply its very good of you to be so frank and if you are giving something back then I commend you as there are too many deception merchants in trading.

Regards Schoe.

To all FX Traders.
Having read some of the above Posts,I thought it may be constructive to share my experience of the Phoenix Trading System.
Firstly I wish to make it clear that I have no connection, past or present with Phoenix or Sid392.Secondly I am a Futures Trader of 5 yrs & an Fx Trader of 1yr.
I have watched & listened to Sid392 trade live on Paltalk for about 3 mths.His calls are honest, live & not after the event, & I can confirm that the results posted are truly representative of those that I have witnessed.
I consider Sid392 to be an honest & talented trader, genuinely trying to help fellow traders to follow in his success.In my experience there are few guys around like him,so if you are serious about FX Trading, I would recommend you purchase the system as I have, & follow in his footsteps.
I hope this helps,
Celica.

It was a slow today we didn't post to many trades as the market was in a whipsaw.

so only 2 trades was posted today

Results were

Cable (GBP/USD) +11
Euro (EUR/USD) +18

Total +29

Start again in the morning Wednesday 15 June

May I make a suggestion?

Why not enter the fx trading room on here and post a few trades. This is real time, so there will be no lag. You would also have more opportunity to explain a bit about what the system is telling you.

Of course, we wouldn't want all your trades posted. You will have to reserve a lot for all the paying patrons. Only fair. But you are after signing up subscribers from here are you not? This is the sole reason for your posts.

There are after all a lot of jaded traders on here, whom even with a money back guarantee will not part with one cent until they have proven to themselves that this has a good chance of making them more money then what they will have to pay out.

Hi Options,

Ok i have taken on-board what you have just said in your post, a very good point and thank you. I have started a free room called Piptalks on paltalk.

you may down load the software FREE from this address. http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/

I will be in and out off that room and everyone is welcome, the room can only hold 200 members so first come first served.

I look forward to speaking to you. This room is a voice and text room, so please ensure you have your speakers on.

Many thanks

Sid392

the total for the trades mentioned for today is -3 pips.
more trades were called in Paltalk room- Pip Talk, with better results.
we encourage you to join the room and get a closer look at system.