Trained Trader in limbo

I can smell something fishy!

Most of all. No one is making profits (retail) by taking 1 point out of the market and sitting on massive losing trades. System sellers post stuff like this........... ??

Also, no one is "hedging" in the world of fx. If you are long eurusd and hedge with eurjpy, you now have a usdjpy trade...... and that's risk.

This whole thread is very stinky.

I can smell something fishy!

Most of all. No one is making profits (retail) by taking 1 point out of the market and sitting on massive losing trades. System sellers post stuff like this........... ??

Also, no one is "hedging" in the world of fx. If you are long eurusd and hedge with eurjpy, you now have a usdjpy trade...... and that's risk.

This whole thread is very stinky.

Not sure what any of your comment means, that you think no one in fx is making profits? Bizarre. That no one in fx hedges? Bizarre.

If you read my initial post you'll see i'm not asking for any advice on trading, I'm more than happy with the system I was taught. If you are new to trading you will learn that all trading is a risk, the aim is to find the least risky options. Obviously you can see in my statement the risk is minimalised.

By the way, I do find it funny that I asked advice on looking for work as a trader and no one here, on a traders forum can answer.

Not sure what any of your comment means, that you think no one in fx is making profits? Bizarre. That no one in fx hedges? Bizarre.

If you read my initial post you'll see i'm not asking for any advice on trading, I'm more than happy with the system I was taught. If you are new to trading you will learn that all trading is a risk, the aim is to find the least risky options. Obviously you can see in my statement the risk is minimalised.

By the way, I do find it funny that I asked advice on looking for work as a trader and no one here, on a traders forum can answer.

Finance jobs UK: find financial recruitment opportunities with eFinancialCareers