Trading the SPX

Todays Levels result

Attachments

• es.gif
    es.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 156
Vector, good charts with clear S/R levels...but what is the lower indicator on your chart?

have you thought about my earlier question (#1690)?

I love all simply.
To Sentiment definition I use classic Senti indicators - P/C ratio, VIX, AAII, Blogs senti,..
When situation - indicators aren´t at extrem levels ( etc .VIX or PC ratio above extrem levels ), then senti for me is Neutral.

Lower Indicator is my adaptable Momentum with MA. Very good for clasic momentum setups ( and mainly divergences ). ;)

I hope you you don't mind me joining in, but I have a friend who has a Trading System that gives him 100 S&P Points a month approx.Yesterday 5th May, three trades gave him 5 points,10 points and evens.
He is thinking of opening a chat room to allow people to look at his trades.
It would be on a first come first in basis.
This is his own personal view so it would be your choice if you trade his calls.
Any takers please email [email protected] for details.

Intraday action:

First test 1.408-09 is Sell Short Daytrade, test 1.417+- is Sell Short Daytrade and test 1.425-27 is Sell Short Daytrade.

Test 1.398+- is Buy Scalp, test 1.390-92 area is Buy Daytrade, test 1.385+- is Buy Daytrade. BUY SWING is test 1.370-75 area.

Attachments

• es.gif
    es.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 145
Charts and Trading Levels for seassion are making always BEFORE seassion !
Results of course after seassion.
Links for my Blog are in charts...( profi(t) trading )

Last edited:
Intraday trading plan:

First test 1.401+- is Sell Short Scalp, test 1.407-08 area is Sell Short Daytrade, test 1.416+- is Sell Short Daytrade and test 1.424-26 area is Sell Short Daytrade.

Test 1.395+- is Buy Scalp, test 1.388-90 area is Buy Daytrade, test 1.380-82 is BUY SWING.

Attachments

• es.gif
    es.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 171
When it reaches 1398-1400, scalpers will already be looking to take this from the short side...

Hello there!

I hope they are good scalpers bud, they'll be short scalping into masses of institutional buying. I know what you mean, FW.

Hello there!

I hope they are good scalpers bud, they'll be short scalping into masses of institutional buying. I know what you mean, FW.

lol... they don't need to be good to push price lower for the time being
(as you can see)