Trading the SPX

i'll join that stick thingy when we spike up to 360..

just give it a few more points north first...

is that a swing or a day-scalp Julie?

J, do you have any S&P data going back before the 80s?

just daily OHLC would do.. am testing a theory..

ah no probs..

think i might have discovered something nifty about the highs and lows on the dow, and would like to check if it holds on the SP.

Joules MM1 said:
Yes, see plenty of reason to say you're right on that.

So many trackable correlations between the two.

Look forward to the results. See how close you get to the ideal release for the notes then leave out one important yet not obvious cog. See what bites you get.

you've been speaking to Soc again havent you? except he leaves out all the cogs..

Hi Joules

Looking at the 13min chart couldn't this be construed as bullish unless 1167 goes convincingly? Two spikey rejections of it so far on my chart, bit of a flag & your stochy sticky thing headed north?

saying that, is that a double top i see at 1172.........

Yep, looks like it

Last edited:
thats not til the 16th though Joules..

that happens to be a fib turning point too lol..

co-incidence?

Joules MM1 said:
The Revenge of the Sith is really the Return of the Anti-Hero.

That The Incredibles is a last ditch effort of anti-heroism income for Disney is an irony too rich to be funny.

Julian

from the CEO

But none of this would be possible without you. Our cast members are the face of the company at our parks. You are the ones who bring our movies and TV shows to their worldwide audiences. You operate our cable networks and radio stations. You create the Disney products that people bring into their homes.

As we move forward during this exciting year of transition, I simply want to say thank you for helping to make this great company ever greater.

Michael

beautiful isnt it ? :eek:

Tomorrow should be interesting as 10200 has proved good support for the INDU, failure of the SPX to hold the 200 day sma could open the flood gates

i didnt even get as far as 3 before i hit the ground...

thats what happens when you try to bail out on the runway...

it will bounce..just depends for how long.

closing at the lows is generally bullish for the first few hours of the next day, and vice versa.

options thingamajigs next week though, so they might want to hold it up until then, before it goes bananas towards the end of the week...

Joules MM1 said:
With adsl outages around here I was left to ponder the shape and some social reasoning of the globe.

When the last great bull market rush was at its early stage (1977-1982) George Lucas gave us an uplifting all white and all righteous movie; Star Wars. Full of heroes that promised to beat up the bad bear market guys.

Today we have the Revenge of the Sith.

We have come full circle.

Julian

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back to the drawing board for me. Thanks Joules, much appreciated

Joules MM1 said:
CBOE Intra-Day Volume 0.81

Wow ! How low is that? !!

Joules what exactly does that figure pertain to plz, am assuming it is some sort of put call ratio?