Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Trading neither sucks, or blows!

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Trading is quite fun actually!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Trading is very fun actually!

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
NoNo, they're not on the web, you'll find em in Starbucks, supermarkets and nice shopping areas.

:D

And what do i do with them?

Am i meant to approach them?

if so, and say what?

How old should i be for this to work?

And how old should they be?

What do you do (show 'em some photos of London by night?)?;):LOL:)

And what do i do with them?

Am i meant to approach them?

if so, and say what?

What do you do (show 'em some photos of London by night?)?;):LOL:)

Thats the general idea.

Invite her for a drink / coffee whatever, and whup those pics out.

Or leave em in.

Play it by ear.

Practise maketh the master, and soon you will be object of desire of all Yummy Mummies in your vicinity.

Thats the general idea.

Or leave em in.

Play it by ear.

Practise maketh the master, and soon you will be object of desire of all Yummy Mummies in your vicinity.

Warum köstliche Mammis, die ich frage. Ich würde ein köstliches einzelnes Mädchen irgendein Tag von der Woche bevorzugen! würde ich wirklich erhalten will mich selbst habe gegangen schwerfällig mit Eine anderen Männer sprog????:cool:

Last edited:
Thats the general idea.

Or leave em in.

Play it by ear.

Do you do this often BSD, if so, maybe that makes you a player!

Please provide an example of how you may approach a young frauline BSD.

Where would you typically be?
are you likely to be alone?
is she likely to be alone?
Most people might feel uncomfortable about approaching a stranger, how do you work round this?
how do you establish contact, body language first, or straight in with "do you want to come back to our hut?!:eek:

All tips welcome!

So, the ultimate goal of successful day trading is to be able to pull yummy mummies in Waitrose?

exactly right,guys you will make more money as well,the less time you spend in front of the screen the more you will make in the long run.eod is the go

LOL guys :)

Hey, gutes Deutsch J !

I have a very good trader buddy - he of the one pair of sneakers and several T-shirts that look as if they have been accompanying his journey through life for quite some years - who goes up to yummy mummies and just says Hi my name is so-and-so, usually alone but sometimes with a friend, just chats em up about sthg, eg asking where a good Coffee shop is, or a good this or a good that that she could recommend, just as a conversation opener, or if she would like to house sit his cat when he's away on holiday lol, all of which is just to warm em up, to give em a possibility to size him up, unlike a straight pass like Hey wanna have a drink which everybody would probably say no to purely out of a reflex, but the way he does it is have a quick chat, which loosens em up, and then he takes it from there, asking them to go have a coffee with him straight away, or to give him their number etc for a later meet-up.

Like trading, doesn't work all the time, but well enough to keep him (and them I suppose) a happy camper.

:p

Ninja, what did you think we are trading for :D

DesperateHousewives-S4.jpg

They've even turned the yummy mummies into a TV show with lotsa success.

Do you do this often BSD, if so, maybe that makes you a player!

Please provide an example of how you may approach a young frauline BSD.

Where would you typically be?
are you likely to be alone?
is she likely to be alone?
Most people might feel uncomfortable about approaching a stranger, how do you work round this?
how do you establish contact, body language first, or straight in with "do you want to come back to our hut?!:eek:

All tips welcome!

All tips welcome? Ok, don't bother wasting your time with chat up lines and all that rubbish, you need the number for your local brass house.

The more money you make as a trader = the higher quality brass (unless you're into sites like, Granny humpers.com)....something to aim for, JT.:cheesy:

You guys are funny you know that? The truth is the more boring it gets the better I do!

Yes boring

I agree, boring

And about the flickering candles, I like that one.

But I think I like this thread the best I've read so far LOL

(y)

I've got my trading down to an hour a day, trading the first hour where the volatility is.:cool:

if you think it's ever become boring, you should try using Ralph Vince's optimal f for your risk management :)