Trading Price Action...Video

CLICK on "Rants and Charts..." the left link (Under James 16)

One hour and forty seven minutes of pure gold for both experienced and novice traders.

Traders Links at The James 16 Group

:smart:

I'm familiar with his stuff on FF and had seen all the older free vids, but there were a few wrinkles in that one that were new to me (or if not new, then forgotten/not absorbed before).

Are there any members of the J16 group here (and willing to put their heads above the parapet :) )? Has it improved your trading performance?

How about the fact that when you first joined up you had 50k and blah blah but yesterday you posted to "theroguetrader" who is now banned that you were only 18

TAJammy is obsessed with scalping the ES. Ninjatrader zen-fire etc.

thats all I need.

I have ODST on preorder. Ill pm you my tag when I get online and I'll let you watch a real master at work.
Your really very wrong...
I need some sort of incentive for giving proof because otherwise the possible risk and effort really isn't worth going to my brokerage account and showing that i have well in excess of 50k; Plus many other brokerage accounts that have money in them.

I was hoping his phone call would be his wife telling him the bailliffs were in his house...:D I reckon the last 8 mins were valuable, but what is with with guys who meander all over the shop for an hour and a half when ten mins would suffice...? What are they trying to sell I wonder...?:rolleyes:

Black Swan,
I just want to counter your message, (as you are perhaps new to hearing of James 16) to let you know unlike many (most or almost all) of others on the web who offer to help or teach trading, J16 is not especially trying to sell anything.
He is a diamond geezer. Yes he has a private paid forum if you want it but there are no scams. Its the real thing. His methods work very well..
You can also have the methods for free on the public forum and from his free guest materials that you have seen.. He'll also answer any question by email from non members too.
He's genuine is that point I am tryingto get across.
The private site has the same kind of material as the public but without the 'noise', so its good for people with less time to extract the key points (why I joined up), plus various other systems and tons of training materials.
Its all helped me enormously to the point of being a profitable trader.

If you want to / need to develop a method that works James 16 plus Mbqb111 and the various other seniors there will go out of their way and bust a gut to help you teaching their effective price action techniques. . both on the pay site and the public forum.
Once you mastered it and internalised it you can begin to incorporate it into your own style and time frames.
(Having said all that there are of course going to be people who it don't suit and there are a myriad of other methods and systems out there for them)

However, J16 and his senior members, along with Trader Dante here have set me on the path of trading consistently well and wisely and patiently and profitably.
I can't thank them nearly enough.

I'm familiar with his stuff on FF and had seen all the older free vids, but there were a few wrinkles in that one that were new to me (or if not new, then forgotten/not absorbed before).

Are there any members of the J16 group here (and willing to put their heads above the parapet :) )? Has it improved your trading performance?

Mont,. See my post above. J16 works and its simple stuff (Once you've grasped it :) .. The only difficulty is trying maintian the self discipline / patience to stick with it. That goes for all types of trading. But there is even plenty of detail on how to do deal with the psychology side too.
Read post 1 of the public forum, then read it again then take it from there....

Black Swan,
I just want to counter your message, (as you are perhaps new to hearing of James 16) to let you know unlike many (most or almost all) of others on the web who offer to help or teach trading, J16 is not especially trying to sell anything.
He is a diamond geezer. Yes he has a private paid forum if you want it but there are no scams. Its the real thing. His methods work very well..
You can also have the methods for free on the public forum and from his free guest materials that you have seen.. He'll also answer any question by email from non members too.
He's genuine is that point I am tryingto get across.
The private site has the same kind of material as the public but without the 'noise', so its good for people with less time to extract the key points (why I joined up), plus various other systems and tons of training materials.
Its all helped me enormously to the point of being a profitable trader.

If you want to / need to develop a method that works James 16 plus Mbqb111 and the various other seniors there will go out of their way and bust a gut to help you teaching their effective price action techniques. . both on the pay site and the public forum.
Once you mastered it and internalised it you can begin to incorporate it into your own style and time frames.
(Having said all that there are of course going to be people who it don't suit and there are a myriad of other methods and systems out there for them)

However, J16 and his senior members, along with Trader Dante here have set me on the path of trading consistently well and wisely and patiently and profitably.
I can't thank them nearly enough.

First post here....so errrr....g'day :cheesy:

I'm a lifetime member over at the J16 private forum and can vouch for everything that Glyder says

Like most traders path I bounced around various methods, EA's and some fruity esoteric stuff looking for the answer....that all changed when I joined up with J16.

The material is simple and works over and over again, the senior members give replies to questions almost instantly, many, many videos and webinars + a great forum where everyone is on the same page and as mentioned has a low noise ratio.

There are also a few tid-bits and methods that aren't mentioned on public forums....all in all it has turned my trading around totally....I'm not going to post any figures because you'll say I'm full of B.S. but believe me it works :p

FT's psych and MM stuff is absolute gold....after all..... the "Holy Grail' is within and if you can master that.....money management, discipline and patience + a system that wrks again and again and has defined entry and exit rules....you ain't going to go far wrong.

Cheers

Dave