Trading Issues With Macbook?

It is only $79 in the US. Upgrading to Yosemite shouldn't cause a problem with Parallels.

It's upgrading Parallels, Then upgrading windows ( they charge I guess?) and then upgrading mac OS X - I wouldn't even know where to start, if my macbook could handle it all.

TBH it;s not worth it for me- I leave my macbook in my apartment in Mallorca and only use it for the 6-8 weeks i'm there. At home I use an iMac and a dedicated windows PC only for proquote

It's upgrading Parallels, Then upgrading windows ( they charge I guess?) and then upgrading mac OS X - I wouldn't even know where to start, if my macbook could handle it all.

TBH it;s not worth it for me- I leave my macbook in my apartment in Mallorca and only use it for the 6-8 weeks i'm there. At home I use an iMac and a dedicated windows PC only for proquote

This is why I use a Windows emulator on a iMac and never use PCs. It amazes me how Apple only has 11% of the market share (and growing) and is several times bigger than all the PC makers. Upgrading the Mac involves two steps. 1) click "Install" in the Mac App Store. 2) Enter password.