Best SB company

OK in order to take your panic away you need to move up a time frames which do not constantly demand immediate action. As a newbie (IMHO) you should not be trading off TFs any lower than one hour, my suggestion is 4 hours. Off 4hr TFs you can see the swings and get into them, maybe not at the 'b of the bang' but certainly enough to begin to see what the game is all about and make a bit of 'cool hand Luke' profit. Look, the SB firms (bar FXCM) cannot cope with/are not set up to deal with scalpers, so you'll get fried by your own incompetence as opposed to their deviance (which doesn't really exist anyhow).
You either swing with the SBs or don't play, simple as. Now remember this nugget of (arguable) wisdom; "Don't hate the game and hate the players, play the game and play the players" ;)

Please cane you tell me what you know about FXCM as I'm thinking about opening an account with them, and also can you let me know who you think are the best??

Spread betting only

Thanks please email pm if you don't want to dish any company thank you in advance

Can anyone tell me if a SB exists offering: US dollar index, forex majors, gold/silver and crude pref on MT4 @ 50p/£1 per point,

muchos muchos graciolas : )

What makes them better than any other??
I think he is referring to them using the MT4 platform for spread betting which gives you the possibilities of using your own scripts and EA's for customizing orders. I did initially trade with them when they started out a year ago. I had a lot of problem with re-quotes and slippage so I moved on. Maybe they have sorted this out by now and I might give them another try.

I noticed there spreads where slightly high.

Im currently on GFT but there software in not good can't get to grips with it

I noticed there spreads where slightly high.

Im currently on GFT but there software in not good can't get to grips with it
The GFT software is quite good when one understand how it works. Dealbook360 is kind of slow, at least on my computer. The web application is faster, however you are not able to set the stop loss in points, a big drawback in my opinion. Some slippage on indices that do not correctly follow the underlaying asset.