Trading INDEX CFD's Broker Games?

jesteruk

Hi there wonder if anyone with some experience can help me with this...
I'm planning to use an IG Markets account to trade CFD's. Mostly shares because I believe they actually work your order into the market rather than playing against you.
I am also interested in trading Indices on there (short term/day trading). We have all heard the horror stories about day trading with spread bet companies but do you think this will apply to CFD's as well when trading markets other than stocks/shares, such as indices and forex?
Thanks for the help

[I have trouble with IG markets, their program does not function> loss of money when I tried to trade Sweden 30 mini ! I will use cmc markets or Saxo Bank (for nas100) instead.
Esaias

Hi there wonder if anyone with some experience can help me with this...
I'm planning to use an IG Markets account to trade CFD's. Mostly shares because I believe they actually work your order into the market rather than playing against you.
I am also interested in trading Indices on there (short term/day trading). We have all heard the horror stories about day trading with spread bet companies but do you think this will apply to CFD's as well when trading markets other than stocks/shares, such as indices and forex?
Thanks for the help

I'm sure they will try to get as much out of you as they can with 'slippage'. Why dont you just trade futures and have none of these worries. I dont really see any advantage to trading CFDs for the indices.