trading ftse 25

Hard work? You lost me :D

In the pro world, many consider 4 - 5x quite warm tar. lets think on it another way. an active stop using trader makes 10% for the year but, he uses magic stops that only have to be paid at the end of the year. he was up 100% but after his account is adjusted for the effect of his stops, hes given back 90% of his profits.
is that hobby trading? :p
Well ok,you buy greek national bank at 7 euro it fells to 6 and keeps falling without stop,you keep buying and in 2 months it goes to 1 euro,what will you do?
These are true examples,You are just embarassing yourself with what you say.
You could admit you know nothing about stock markets you dont have to be ashamed for that.

Hard work? You lost me :D

In the pro world, many consider 4 - 5x quite warm tar. lets think on it another way. an active stop using trader makes 10% for the year but, he uses magic stops that only have to be paid at the end of the year. he was up 100% but after his account is adjusted for the effect of his stops, hes given back 90% of his profits.
is that hobby trading? :p

Whatever strategy been used , the volatility of returns is something to look at and account for when one is trading for a living , higher portfolio volatility makes it impractical to live of the trading account .

Sharpe ratio .

Well i imagine in this example if you were short you would keep sorting for two years to get your money back.:cheesy:
Guess what, greeks did the same with you back then,in the opposite direction and they believed they were pros like you believe :LOL::LOL:(i doubt that you believe that of course).
The only difference you have is that you are lucky you live in uk and you are not bankruped yet.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 222
I understood nothing of what you said,whatever strategy you use if you dont know what you are doing you will lose your money,so the mambo jambo strategy stuff,is a discussion you can discuss with other newbies and not here.

Ok, in nero simple terms.

You are short FTSE25 right, each full point it moves results in profit or loss.

So youre short at 1694, it goes to 1695. You see how much money you are down.

for example. an account is $10000, the move from 1694 - 1695 sets it back $100

10000 / 100 = 100

so if the market were to move to up to 1794 and the tarder sat and did nothing, the account would be busted.

What would your bust out price be in your current position?

Well i imagine in this example if you were short you would keep sorting for two years to get your money back.:cheesy:
Guess what, greeks did the same with you back then,in the opposite direction and they believed they were pros like you believe :LOL::LOL:(i doubt that you believe that of course).
The only difference you have is that you are lucky you live in uk and you are not bankruped yet.

Ya shorting is tougher ....

Ok, in nero simple terms.

You are short FTSE25 right, each full point it moves results in profit or loss.

So youre short at 1694, it goes to 1695. You see how much money you are down.

for example. an account is $10000, the move from 1694 - 1695 sets it back $100

10000 / 100 = 100

so if the market were to move to up to 1794 and the tarder sat and did nothing, the account would be busted.

What would your bust out price be in your current position?
Well i dont understand what you say,i am just an average guy to understand your genius explanations ,those who understand what you say could answer that :sleep:

Lets get one thing straight! I see myself as just another chump in the market who doesnt know sh!t :LOL:. You my friend the one who thinks a bit of a pro, a bit special,,, which you are tbh, in some ways :p

I hate to break to ya, but i couldve been a short only player in that market and made money, i wouldnt have just sat there, and I wouldnt have had to wait two years either.

Now lets have a look at this bank chart you been banging on about, if its anything other than a straight line down i will laugh. lots! :cheesy:

Lets get one thing straight! I see myself as just another chump in the market who doesnt know sh!t :LOL:. You my friend the one who thinks a bit of a pro, a bit special,,, which you are tbh, in some ways :p

I hate to break to ya, but i couldve been a short only player in that market and made money, i wouldnt have just sat there, and I wouldnt have had to wait two years either.

Now lets have a look at this bank chart you been banging on about, if its anything other than a straight line down i will laugh. lots! :cheesy:
That you dont know sh!t is pretty obvious others have not realised it yet

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 708
You just said you were ...

yeah max 4x (only cos i said so) but thats nothin in retail land. babyjake is/was rockin 63x. Doomy was 500zillionx,, but you said you could tell something from pic dude :D, comon, what do think you can tell from the curvy line? :D:D

yeah max 4x (only cos i said so) but thats nothin in retail land. babyjake is/was rockin 63x. Doomy was 500zillionx,, but you said you could tell something from pic dude :D, comon, what do think you can tell from the curvy line? :D:D

Ya 4X is good , noticed you had deeper drawdowns than the benchmark itself which indicates leverage being used .

Well i dont understand what you say,i am just an average guy to understand your genius explanations ,those who understand what you say could answer that :sleep:

Ok, let me try an even simpler way.

you have a $10000 acc
you buy a market at that is priced at $10000, for $1 per point. Ie 1x
(with no other benefits / costs considered) if this market goes to zero, you have no funds left in your acc

does this help? no pressure but most 10year olds would nod their head :p

That you dont know sh!t is pretty obvious others have not realised it yet

I think most people here know that I dont know sh!t. But theres a good many, including your good self who are completely unaware of the fact that they dont know sh!t either. :LOL:

now, the chart.....

200.gif

Last edited:
Ok, let me try an even simpler way.

you have a $10000 acc
you buy a market at that is priced at $10000, for $1 per point. Ie 1x
(with no other benefits / costs considered) if this market goes to zero, you have no funds left in your acc

does this help? no pressure but most 10year olds would nod their head :p

Show us your knowledge by posting charts targets,buys and sells,i can understand what you know ,very easily,i dont care how much money you trade,prove your self ,or else stop talking becouse we :sleep:

Ya 4X is good , noticed you had deeper drawdowns than the benchmark itself which indicates leverage being used .

Yeah is deceptive, i done a lot of nedging in that acc so you can have some proper lulz with the EC when you close em all out :LOL:

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4506-eq-curve-lulz.jpg

The draws that arnt really draws ;)