Trading EUR/USD

Traders-Live

I recently asked you guys for feedback regarding the Options University stuff, and thank you to those who did reply. I am now looking for some feedback on Bill Poulos’s courses please.
If you have any experience with any of these two products please drop me a line.
I want to quickly share one particular story with you right now as it is a lesson I keep trying to get across…

“Hi Chris,
Thanks for this I found it really interesting as although I’m not going to take up your great offer it re enforced to me exactly how I trade FX 10- 20 pips targets per day 5 lots at a time I’m in most trades for no more than 20 minutes, which has and is producing really well for me and I average around 400 pips a month total working for a couple of hours a day, this concept is exactly how I view the markets, get in get out enjoy your life.
So if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.
I spent a good couple of years trying to be in everything checking the markets all the time feeling like I missed out etc. now it’s great I’m in and out banked and done......

To read the complete message and see an interesting video on when to stop trading see my Blog on my site.

EUR/USD
Weekly Trend direction: Bullish
Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2480
Key G7 support levels: 1.2570, 1.2520, 1.2480/2500
Counter-trend and scalping opportunities:
Strategy: Whilst above the weekly trend reversal level buy dips to support levels after an entry signal.

Today's trade suggestion:
Beaten down from the weekly trend-line as expected, but not “out” Allow for a bit more work under the trendline, and perhaps even a pull-back to 1.2300-1.2400. That having been said, we need to stay above the weekly reversal level at 1.2480 this week for the strong bullish momentum to continue, and we’ll look to buy into dips
whilst that is the case. Good support levels lie at 1.2570, 1.2520 and 1.2480/2500. Watch and wait for a clear G7 entry signal before buying the euro for a rally back to 1.2700. I suspect that the euro won’t be in a rush this week, so be patient – there will be plenty of time to pick your moment!

Summary: Patiently wait for dips down to support levels before buying the euro after a clear G7 entry signal.
Target 1.2600.