Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

My point is that like myself there were/are beginners in Forex who looked/look for ways in which to commence their trading in an enviroment that is professionally run by an expert trader from which you can gain insights and education. The TEC service as promoted by the Cashmaster blog and the intro webinair by PC couldn't be faulted in the presentation of such a service and the cost of £100 for the privilige of sitting, looking over the shoulder of "an experienced trader" copying his "winning" trades, seemed to be the ideal enviroment in which a beginner could benefit. The first three days were profitable but then it was obvious that the marketing did not reach reality and I stopped trading at that point.

With hindsight which is a beautiful tool for us all, "To believe you can pay some scroat a hundred bucks and get it handed on a plate is insanity" is very true.
I lost my £100, gained £50 from the 3 days trading and learnt that as Black Swan and The Hare have said you have to put the time in and demo trade and read and practise etc. etc .... I'm learning to do so and having settled into a daily routine am beginning to see the benefits of what they say.........no real money is yet being used as I need to keep testing the strategy and my confidence.

Sites like TEC are designed I guess to prey upon peoples "greed" but also if you are genuinely looking for advice and education the misreprentation that has happened has to be exposed and to me this is the value of such a thread and I for one would wish it to continue until the TEC site closes

Nope these TEC guys wanted to look over the shoulder of a trader, take his trades and make money, they had no interest in learning the skills needed on how to trade. Do these vendors prey on folks greed? Possibly, quid pro quo there though eh? It is clear an admission of simplistic basic greed on behalf of the purchasers as you'll see. As I've stated before he simply got there first in the race to the bottom.

This misreprestation issue needs addressing once again, he may have bagged pips in December, then suffered a severe drawdown, this can happen. He cannot guarantee future performance, no one can. In fact one od the real skills and mental strengths required in trading is to stick through your system and with your edge when market conditions change. But the TEC members were expecting a rigid and regular return on a tiny investment each day, which is absurd..they simply didn't want to understand how the industry works.

Lastly, the value of this thread; during the week you'll see a dozen or so new members sitting on this thread, like flies on a piece of 5hit, waiting for the latest piece of second hand gossip. Look at you for example, you lost a hundred quid, ffs it's only a hundred fookin quid..This highlights once again what a clusterfook of tards most of you are and why your collective bad wiring will always prevent you from making anything for yourself in this game.

Give it up, move off the forum, you've all exhausted the subject..

Nope these TEC guys wanted to look over the shoulder of a trader, take his trades and make money, they had no interest in learning the skills needed on how to trade.
Here's a thing - why don't you set up a signals service? You're great, you are. In fact, if you're interested, I'll handle the admin and give any monthly proceeds to charity. Everyone's a winner, eh?

This misreprestation issue needs addressing once again, he may have bagged pips in December, then suffered a severe drawdown, this can happen.
The chap never had a losing day until he started broadcasting his signals. THen it went downhill. Ergo, he's a conman.

But the TEC members were expecting a rigid and regular return on a tiny investment each day, which is absurd..they simply didn't want to understand how the industry works.
Maybe they didn't understand or want to understand. Not relevant. I don't think they were necessarily expecting an upwards curve forever though. But if they're paying £100 per month, the probably would like, on average, to make more than £100 per month. Not to be told to trade at 10p and hope that things come right some day in the future.

...you lost a hundred quid, ffs it's only a hundred fookin quid..
Indeed, there's no successful trader who hasn't lost £100 before. But they lost it in search of an education, not giving it to some conman.

Give it up, move off the forum, you've all exhausted the subject..
No sir. You're the one who said that the topic is over. The rest of us have unfinished business exposing (and punishing...?) conmen. So give it up, move off the forum.

I call on the people on this thread: ignore future posts by "Black Swan". Let's concentrate on the real enemy. Let him post to buggery on here, but don't reply.

Goodbye Black Swan. That will be all, thanks.

OK, so let's say I started a swing trading alert service, you'd need to prove you had ten grand to sit in my room/receive my signals. You'd also have to pay me 500 quid a month, given I'm going to make you minimum one percent a day that's fair..

Oh and I'd only give 20 of you instructions, no training, fook that not interested, you just pull the trigger when you're told and don't bore me with any questions re. my edge. You do not e-mail me or bore me with stupid questions..there is no open forum, as far as you're concerned I'm Black Swan and I don't want any online buddies.

And I'd only take you on after you've filled in a online psychometric analysis test which you'd have to pay for and you'd given me a rough personal balance sheet.

Can you see were I'm heading with this, how few are really ready to trade? For example, how many of you risked one percent of your account on each trade, 100 quid of a ten grand pot? That's were you failed from step one..put 100 quid in an account and lost it in one trade..then start a protest group..

Last edited by a moderator:
"OK, so let's say I started a swing trading alert service, you'd need to prove you had ten grand to sit in my room/receive my signals"

Now that is a good one. So the customer has to provide the proof, not the vendor??

And the vendor on receipt of meeting all their criteria is then gonna provide a 100% guarantee that their customers will be in receipt of 1% per day growth. Lovely, I'd take up an offer like that. Who wouldn't????

"OK, so let's say I started a swing trading alert service, you'd need to prove you had ten grand to sit in my room/receive my signals"

Now that is a good one. So the customer has to provide the proof, not the vendor??

And the vendor on receipt of meeting all their criteria is then gonna provide a 100% guarantee that their customers will be in receipt of 1% per day growth. Lovely, I'd take up an offer like that. Who wouldn't????

Black Swans requirements are very reasonable. Dealing with any kind of clients is generally detrimental to health. If your going to experience the grief of dealing with people the least you can do is ensure whoever you take on has a fighting chance of success.

The absolute minimum requirements are an account balance that allows the punter to utilise conservative position sizing for the method being taught. 10K is probably the absolute minimum assuming your swing trading forex with a broker who provides mini/micro accounts. The punter also needs to commit time. Its not really goingto happen if they're constantly tied up working a shift at burger king.

They also need the right psychological makeup. Psychometric testing is a technique I've used when hiring staff, and I've also used it on a couple of managed account clients too (and in future if in a moment of madness I actively go looking for OPM I'll be taking Black Swan advice and they can pay :LOL:)

Re Black Swan

In between the unpleasant stance and perpetual wind up TEC's victims...he does make many valid points.

Yes were all naive to the 'nth' degree and for various personal reasons ranging from desperation to greed we all took a punt with Chalmers.

None of this negates the very near criminality involved in the ruse of TEC and Black Swan would do well to at least acknowledge this side of the coin. His failure to do so makes his opinions very unbalanced and diminishes their effect.

Shysters like Chalmers and people who should know better like Graham Laurie have a lot to answer for too.

Chalmers has been exposed as a con man (whether his members were daft enough not pick this up in December '10, is another matter)

Con men should be kept in the public eye to help protect some others who may follow. It is the nature of the hustle. They know a criminal prosecution is unlikely as they are good at their craft of deception and fully understand the levels of proof needed for a case to be brought.

Last edited:
They know a criminal prosecution is unlikely as they are good at their craft of deception and fully understand the levels of proof needed for a case to be brought.

I wouldn't be too sure of that in this case Turbo, there's masses of proof should the FSA decide to door knock, maybe they already have, could this current 'break' actually be an 'FSA audit holiday' :eek:

Surely placing remote financial transactions onto other peoples personal computers is a criminal act should you not have the legal and correctly regulated right to do so

Read the Hare's comments...my rules for trading would be perfectly acceptable to those who get it. Do you think I'd trade syndicated money for/with people who were 'two bob', who'd *** themselves losing 100 quid? You people should play online bingo, that's more your level..playing online bingo whilst having a bitch on Mumsnet about the price of cat food in Tesco..Hahahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be too sure of that in this case Turbo, there's masses of proof should the FSA decide to door knock, maybe they already have, could this current 'break' actually be an 'FSA audit holiday' :eek:

Surely placing remote financial transactions onto other peoples personal computers is a criminal act should you not have the legal and correctly regulated right to do so

Christ, it just gets worse...you paranoid, deluded, fooktard..

So are you saying that it's not a criminal act muddy duck? If you are your knowledge of UK financial regulation is even lower than I'd already assumed :LOL:

Here ya go son, knock yourself out, they'll even give you 25 quid for free..When you lose your pin money you can start a thread about it, you saddos can all cling to it like dead flies on dog 5hit bemoaning you sad life choices..

http://bingo.ladbrokes.com/en/home1

Just as I thought, a serious question totally avoided, little wonder though as you wouldn't want to face the ugly truth now would you muddy? :sleep::sleep:

Resisted wasting my time with your pathetic arrogant comments until that occasion.

You daring to call me two bob?? Those other comments aimed at me as well?

If they are....any time to55er, any time....lets see who would 5hit 'emselves.

You're the one that hasn't got it and despite how long you have been here (and insist on keep coming back) you quite obviously don't have the ability to see beyond your own bubble.

If you want to call me out, feel free. Otherwise, I won't be making that mistake again, so just don't bother trying

Sad, cheap, two bob loser...is that any better sunshine? ;)

24 hours to go until the launch of Auto... Paul is driving home from Poland in a fast and comfortable car paid for by TEC members and Chris L has appeared again (see very early posts) after finally getting Pauls length taken out of his rectum..

Couple of points from recent TEC activity, Paul claimed to get 200 pips from Thursday record Brent move only to change that to 1100 pips when questioned by members why so low... nothing changes...

24 hours to go until the launch of Auto... Paul is driving home from Poland in a fast and comfortable car paid for by TEC members and Chris L has appeared again (see very early posts) after finally getting Pauls length taken out of his rectum..

Couple of points from recent TEC activity, Paul claimed to get 200 pips from Thursday record Brent move only to change that to 1100 pips when questioned by members why so low... nothing changes...

How can he change what he got? If he took 200 then his trading account shows +200? If not is this just simulated trading or, even worse, another back-test?