Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

He is playing on peoples greed...

Today he has said that Brent auto will hopefully be on tomorrow, switching from the Euro auto (swapping again)... this, after he said they would be fully auto from Monday... brought another week, oh how he must love the Easter break..

this pappa guy has got them by the short and curlys,greed and fear of loss

you should join and give everyone the inside scoop,you have bought and joined everything else so we will wait as you do add so much value to this thread:LOL:

You raise an interesting point, there are many third hand opinions on this TEC service; folk with agendas posting hand me down stories on how the day has gone when they're not even in the room so to speak etc..It might be worth finally popping my head in to see what the score is. Problem is I'd probably fix his method for him inside days, 3 pairs, no oil, 2-4hr TFs, then you'd all be flocking back praising the Black Swan for his undercover rescue mission..Not sure I'm prepared to do that gratis, I could just market my own signal service.

If I've got time I might give him a call and have a chat, perhaps over the weekend.

If I've got time I might give him a call and have a chat, perhaps over the weekend.

...Don't expect him to call you back until Christmas 2012.

...And if you do go in you better take your customer services team with you, his is shocking.

...And whilst you're at it you'd better take a compliance team as well because they have no concept of FSA regulations.

Correct, I keep a pot for R&D which does on occasion involve testing or examining other services or systems but only if I think it will add to what I already have. At first glance TEC's results looked very good and I dont mind admitting that their results blew my trading results out of the water. The only problem was, my results are actually real whilst TECs results turned out to be nothing more than backtesting!

You sound very much like me.I saw your name at black dog forum.I also saw you at the massage parlor in Bristol LOL.She was hot and dirty.I see how you spend your pips,LOL.

Its was cashmaster that bloody got us.When I looked at his results it blew me away too,I average 77 pips per week in the last 15 months,I log my trades and review every week.Im a scalper.

but keeping your pod open does pay off-there is a amazing service out there,that give me extra 250 pips a month(y) that with morning forex in a separate account compounded at 3% per trade.-WOW.

what is amazing with pappa C is how stupid he is.You got half a dozen methods on forex factory that will make you good pips week in week out-he is so stupid he cant even do that.It is quite amazing that traders fail,with the information on that site.

Even more amazing is that random entry has been proven to be a wining system by one of the greatest traders ever,I have proved this notion paper trading random too for 3 months.And this Pappa C cant even get break even at the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If I've got time I might give him a call and have a chat, perhaps over the weekend. "

Give it a try. I can guarantee that you'll be back here agreeing with all the neg comments!!

"If I've got time I might give him a call and have a chat, perhaps over the weekend. "

Give it a try. I can guarantee that you'll be back here agreeing with all the neg comments!!

No chance, why would I? Means nothing to me..nothing invested in it, I'd never get het up and bovvered over a system/seller/call service..It was absolutely incumbent of you guys to try it for a month, just a "heh thanks but no thanks" was required and simply move on..It's petty jealousy by small time losers that's led to this pathetic and infantile hate campaign.

Respect? From you? :-0 :LOL:

Of course, good lad Steve, trades, knows his onions, not afraid to spend a bit of pin money to have a look what's out there..There's scores of t2w members I've got a lot of time and respect for..one or two have posted stuff that have opened up huge vistas in my mind and provided massive opportunity..Sadly (for you) you'll never be in the right mind set to recognise it...unlucky eh..:D

Even more amazing is that random entry has been proven to be a wining system by one of the greatest traders ever,I have proved this notion paper trading random too for 3 months.And this Pappa C cant even get break even at the end of the week.

Pappa C (or indeed anyone) could learn a lot from random entries. It never ceases to amaze me that anyone would ever think of doing anything else :LOL:

Pappa C (or indeed anyone) could learn a lot from random entries. It never ceases to amaze me that anyone would ever think of doing anything else :LOL:

What this shows you-is entry is not the most important thing (does help) With money management you only need to be right 50% of the time to be a winner.Quite easy trading with zero spreads (twoway spreads) yes its not a con,if you use pending orders,and no tax.This is like a ATM machine,in your home office.as the great bill williams said,trading is VERY simple-does not mean easy.He also said never think the market is over bought or over sold-god he is right.Just trade the present price action. not the past or what you think will happen in the future.Who knows what the market will be in half an hour?

I stopped at plus 10 pips 2day on my third trade.Sooooooeasy,if I traded the whole day would be 50 up-and im a scalper LOL.

Last edited:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    227.6 KB · Views: 348
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 233
Please note last post was the Brilliant AUTO System

thanks for your posts ,someone who has been thru the mill with pappa c.always best to get it from a member.than third hand
now the guy posted false results from the start,lied about being a mastermind trader lol
got a guy cashmaster to bull**** to his own followers that he made 10k in 2weeks chopped and changed,ie gu,eu,news trading,gold,oil,eu,
family being kidnapped and banks hacking his system,banning anyone who asked the wrong questions,members hacking his servers,seems a bit fishy to me
plus everytime subs are due he breaks down,or something happens.im going out on a limb here and i belive he is a dis honest conman,im sure someone will see things differently from me but thats life.glass half full or half empty we all see things in the light of day.
i dont think i will join with the info ive read on this thread:cheesy:

Your entries aren't actually random, they're unconsciously chosen after years on invaluable experience..

No chance, why would I? Means nothing to me..nothing invested in it, I'd never get het up and bovvered over a system/seller/call service..It was absolutely incumbent of you guys to try it for a month, just a "heh thanks but no thanks" was required and simply move on..It's petty jealousy by small time losers that's led to this pathetic and infantile hate campaign.

what is yer bloody obsession with "small time"?!?!?!

everyone is small time compared with someone else.

everyone is big time compared with the billions of people who live on a dollar or less a day.

I just don't geddit.

what is yer bloody obsession with "small time"?!?!?!

everyone is small time compared with someone else.

everyone is big time compared with the billions of people who live on a dollar or less a day.

I just don't geddit.

Loved your rhetoric here:clap: