Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Clearly it's a fantasist,and so of course would support other fantasists who take money from people under false pretences.

Wear this aftershave and you'll be beating the women off with a ****ty stick
Wear this purfume and you'll be beating fit young blokes off with a ****ty stick
Drink this tasty beverage and women will suck your wanger
Smoke this cigarette and fit young men will bang your brains out
Drive this car and get laid more often
Study at this university and get a good job

All marketing and advertising takes money under false pretences, thats the feckin idea !

not really, its all quite predictable :smart:

Even if it was this obvious they'd still want to believe..

I-Have-Cheated1.jpg

Regardless of who’s done what, there is a lesson to be learned here.

When I was a kid, I had a paper round and helped out at week-ends on a milk round too, just to get some pocket money. I knew the value of my labour and that you don’t get something for nothing. And anybody who tells you they can help you make easy money is usually planning on doing so for themselves, at your expense. Or so I thought.

One day, this guy approached me, I was probably only 10 or 11 at the time, and asked me if I wanted to make a lot of money really easily without having to get up early each morning delivering papers and delivering milk in all sorts of weather. Well, being young and naïve, I naturally said yes.

And so he introduced me the glamorous world of contract killing. And I never looked back….

I don’t do it any more of course as I have people who handle that side of the business for me. But if any of you want to give some details on the mark….

I don’t do it any more of course as I have people who handle that side of the business for me. But if any of you want to give some details on the mark….

I offered to give em a quote for the job last week, and noone even PM'd me :-0

Regardless of who’s done what, there is a lesson to be learned here.

When I was a kid, I had a paper round and helped out at week-ends on a milk round too, just to get some pocket money. I knew the value of my labour and that you don’t get something for nothing. And anybody who tells you they can help you make easy money is usually planning on doing so for themselves, at your expense. Or so I thought.

One day, this guy approached me, I was probably only 10 or 11 at the time, and asked me if I wanted to make a lot of money really easily without having to get up early each morning delivering papers and delivering milk in all sorts of weather. Well, being young and naïve, I naturally said yes.

And so he introduced me the glamorous world of contract killing. And I never looked back….

is that why you left cambodia,was hoping to hook up with you,it pays the bills in a slow market

Sounds like you got lucky that it was just being a hitman, didn't your mother warn you about talking to strange men..

....and hit women too if you don't mind.

So pleased you only find value in my old posts...makes all the more recent stuff so worthwhile...not.