Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Swannybaby,

To be honest I dont think that Pappa C has what it takes to 'set up again, bigger and better' etc. The guy just doesnt have the mental capacity or the customer skills. One of the reasons that he got rumbled over TEC was because people found it easy to 'dig up' info on some of his previous online ventures, not to mention his various questions on this very website. The poor chap even used his home address on his Limited Company submissions and then wondered how people were able to find the details!

"The secret of being a top-notch con man is being able to know what the mark wants, and how to make him think he's getting it." — Ken Kesey (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) ;)

i'll take pp's of for you... the point was S&R whatever method you use...

**** that wasnt my one and only post.. haha

"The secret of being a top-notch con man is being able to know what the mark wants, and how to make him think he's getting it." — Ken Kesey (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) ;)

got to agree with blackswan here,they deserve all they get now,hes giving them what they want
going to start my own room 20k a month not bad work if you can get it kin ell

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you..."

Goes well with my avatar doncha think? :D

I see you are logged in queenofsuccess.......Great reading is it not?.....Nothing to say eh?

I see you are logged in queenofsuccess.......Great reading is it not?.....Nothing to say eh?

Come on Mabel Fayodeka (queenofsuccess) you were the one this morning who told PC he was great, and even recommending one of the swans posts how mixed up and:cry: are you.
I dont think you will be paying anymore subs:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Come on Mabel Fayodeka
Mabel Fayodeka?

I just got an email from her this morning telling me I'd won the Nigerian Lottery, again.

Still waiting on the proceeds from the last win to come through. They took my USD99 processing fee quickly enough. Strange.

got to hand it to pappa c after kidnap threats,banks threating him,and hacking his servers.
now one of those ungrateful dream chasers has mess up his system and even though he could sell this ea for millions,he is sticking too his word and going to show all those ex members and those t2w people
so you muppets who stay with him will all be millionaires next year rodney:LOL:
when he gets that bug out the system all you have to do is wake up everyday check how much you have won.
this one hell of a thread to read on boring trading day,queemof suckwot can you ask pappa c if i can join so i can make millions in my sleep too hope im not to late for the deal of this millenium:innocent:

Actually he was a half decent con man..he just missed out the all important 'getting away with it' bit...
He did get away with it. Unless he paid everyone back. I must have missed that bit. Pity though. I did write to his wife asking if I could have first dibs on his golf clubs if he did do the deed.

Actually he was a half decent con man..he just missed out the all important 'getting away with it' bit...

I would not expect anything else from you.
Words say it all you talk about intelligence and intelect what a joke you are bully boy:devilish:

I’ve obviously got the verbals this morning...

Based on the number of bods viewing this thread whenever I pop in, there is significant interest in it. Currently. As with all things of this nature it will eventually die down.

The thing is, the bods who feel they have been ripped have a point when they say their experiences as detailed in this thread should serve to warn future system junkies from getting involved with the personae of this little drama.

Perhaps t2w could consider making a sticky of ‘Ones to Avoid’ type nature to make it easier for newbs (and of course, the not so newbs that should have known better and got caught in the last one LOL) to find?

Apparently Mabel went very quiet when a few members started questioning all the losses and how Paul had a system that he reportedly made hundreds of pips a day (6 weeks leading up to going live, where have we seen that before) only to lose hundreds the minute it went live (again surprise)..
luckily those members were quickly banned and all Paul is left with is the 'brown nose, don't have my own brain just money to throw away' gang he so longs to protect from t2w...
its ok now PappaC has figured it all out, the poor sods will re-start losing from Monday...
oh another week closer to subs being due, how odd..

Perhaps t2w could consider making a sticky of ‘Ones to Avoid’ type nature to make it easier for newbs (and of course, the not so newbs that should have known better and got caught in the last one LOL) to find?

Unfortunately there's no such thing a bad publicity. The first thing the typical punter who falls for this nonsense would do given such a list is to check the offending vendors out, and then whip out their credit card.

There's also the problem that many who should be on the list are actually T2W partners, or ex T2W partners, which means given the inevitable censorship, the list really wouldnt be a true representation. Just look how the typical vendor reacts to a critisism in a obscure thread, there's absolutely no doubt that Mr Sharky's lawyer would be rubbing his hands with glee if such a policy where to be implimented.

You have to ask are T2W actually capble of differentiating between good and bad (Howard's interview springs to mind). Even if they followed and tracked live calls for a while you still get situations where a perfectly good sytem vendor hits a run of poor performance (my random robot example illustrates this problem perfectly)

FWIW elite trader have a thread slagging off various vendors at the moment, and much to my delight everyone's responding exactly as you'd expect them too.