Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

they showed that he had averaged 180 pips a day with not one losing day.

FFS what more information could you possibly need to know it was a scam ?

I've had the misfortune to meet some retards during the course of my lifetime, but fortunately I've yet to meet anyone quite so stupid as to believe such a claim :LOL:

I've had the misfortune to meet some retards during the course of my lifetime, but fortunately I've yet to meet anyone quite so stupid as to believe such a claim :LOL:
Much less pay £5000 to find out it was. Eh?

my emphasis.

My motto is to trust people until they are proved untrustworthy, and there were a few other people that I knew and trusted that subscribed to this at the same time as me, they all cancelled their subs at the same time too.

I appreciate that this type of thread may become tiresome to you Bramble however there is on going excellent information in here which will hopefully form any future due diligence by any potential TEC members, helping them arrive at a sensible decision.

So. in my honest opinion. I have to wonder about peoples motives who would like this thread closed down. there is obviously no absolute necessity to read the thread if it upsets you that much

My motto is to trust people until they are proved untrustworthy,
You'll go broke pretty quick that way. Not to mention being constantly disappointed. I take the other view. Doesn’t win me many friends, but that’s just a bonus.

and there were a few other people that I knew and trusted that subscribed to this at the same time as me, they all cancelled their subs at the same time too.
There’s a lot of comfort, but no safety in numbers. The more people I see heading in one direction, the quicker I’m heading in the other.

I appreciate that this type of thread may become tiresome to you Bramble however there is on going excellent information in here which will hopefully form any future due diligence by any potential TEC members, helping them arrive at a sensible decision.
They’re not tiresome to me mate. I just feel the pain for those that lose out that way. It’s tough enough losing your own money your own way, but losing it someone else’s must be a bloody sight worse. You have feeling of loss and feelings of stupidity. Loss is enough all by itself.

And yes, the thread will remain intact and available even if it were closed (although of course, there’s no reason to close it). However, my point remains, that although some potential future subscribers to this particular caper may (only may) expend the small amount of effort to establish the bona fides of this gig and happen upon this thread, many won’t. And even more to my point, they won’t draw a parallel either. The next one will not be called T.E.C. It will bear all the same hallmarks but they won’t apply the same tests to it as ‘this one is different’.

Many people forget from where they came from, in my opinion this is a very poor character trait, fortunately to counter these no marks there are much nicer characters that enjoy helping people on the way up!

I admit to believing the TEC claims at the time, but then I didn't have years of knowledge of FX so why wouldn't I have?

Yes,i also wonder at the motives of Black Swan,who has on more than one occasion,asked for this thread to be closed down.
The phrase "Vested interest" springs to mind.

Yes,i also wonder at the motives of Black Swan,who has on more than one occasion,asked for this thread to be closed down.
Reading between the lines I think I understand.

However, you have to hand it to him. He at last found a way to make some money out of trading....

{just kidding....just kiddng....}

'kin ell, you people are deranged..My motive Is this, I'm sick and tired of seing it in my spam folder..and the Black Swan forex robot is much better..

Many people forget from where they came from, in my opinion this is a very poor character trait, fortunately to counter these no marks there are much nicer characters that enjoy helping people on the way up!

I admit to believing the TEC claims at the time, but then I didn't have years of knowledge of FX so why wouldn't I have?

KC the very small group on here who keep coming back with their negative comments and know all atitudes cease to amaze me(n)(n)
As far as trust goes do you think for one minute they would trust each other? :-0:-0
Even the animal names that they use on themselves makes me think they are all inter linked or inter bred for that matter :devilish::devilish:
If given a choice I would prefer the company of real animals to any of that lot:clap::clap:
They can not help themselves :mad::mad:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
This thread has very important info. for the people that have been drawn in to this club under false pretences with untrue results etc.

No it doesn't, it has no info at all..if this guy wants to set up again, bigger and better, new name new package he will. And there ain't nothing you can do about it..other than donate him some more cash.

You guys are a touch obsessed, you won't get your money back, it's gone and you all need to move on and improve your lives..The time you've all spent bleating and obessing could have been better employed learning the first steps of trading but part time strategy hunters aren't interested in trading you want a one arm bandit that wins..

As I stated early on in this thread most of us have spend hundreds out on books, dvds, memberships, the odd fee for a trading room, all part of having intellectual curiosity for the game..do I regret any of it? Hell no..

Ok we are going round in circles....many of us have moved on and started to learn the ropes which has produced good steps forward.

If Queen of Success and all the other followers of Chalmers chose to ignore the warnings of this thread there is little that can be done.

I was lucky with my PP refund but I do believe that scumbags and cheats need to be exposed...they should not be allowed to have free reign when they conduct themselves in such a cocky manner and if this thread can only partially dent these activities...it's well worth it.

Ok we are going round in circles....many of us have moved on and started to learn the ropes which has produced good steps forward.

If Queen of Success and all the other followers of Chalmers chose to ignore the warnings of this thread there is little that can be done.

I was lucky with my PP refund but I do believe that scumbags and cheats need to be exposed...they should not be allowed to have free reign when they conduct themselves in such a cocky manner and if this thread can only partially dent these activities...it's well worth it.

well said and thats the whole point of the thread,something that blackswan has missed completely from all his posts on here

No it doesn't, it has no info at all..if this guy wants to set up again, bigger and better, new name new package he will. And there ain't nothing you can do about it..other than donate him some more cash.

Swannybaby,

To be honest I dont think that Pappa C has what it takes to 'set up again, bigger and better' etc. The guy just doesnt have the mental capacity or the customer skills. One of the reasons that he got rumbled over TEC was because people found it easy to 'dig up' info on some of his previous online ventures, not to mention his various questions on this very website. The poor chap even used his home address on his Limited Company submissions and then wondered how people were able to find the details!

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP, BUT YOU COULD PROBABLY GUESS WHAT WAS COMING... my one and only post...

Yes the reason for last weeks poor Brent auto results (-500 pips) was down to Proper C being sabotaged (by a member, somehow getting through all his computers security)..... Straight out of Mr Chalmers best selling book 'how to con gullible idiots for longer' or the updated paper back edition 'just play on peoples greed'... he has produced another unbelievable claim.. (obviously he has used the others, kidnap, world banks worried about his club etc etc, although we still await the UFO/ Area 51 government black out, from chapter 12).

Anyway how does his members take another delay.... well hook, line and sinker!!!!!!! the Pappa C Cult thank him... Guner 'your the best Paul, you work so hard' (he is earning £20000 a month, whilst learning how to trade, you pillock)... Mabel (his girlfriend not wife, forgot no trading on monday as he was at a divorce hearing) ' your the best Paul,get some rest' (honestly)..

What they are failing to realise (as he only has newbie traders) is that the majority of last weeks brent trades all went into substantial profit only to reverse off the various support and resistance lines... Paul is a maverick (his words not mine) and does not believe in fibs, support and resistance, PP's (surely the corner stone of any trading system).. just blind faith in hitting that home run that will wipe out the previous weeks loss, unfortunately as last week proved you can lose your whole account whilst waiting....

So i finish with this as I KNOW A FEW TEC MEMBERS STILL READ THIS SITE... PLEASE SEE COMMENT 1219 WHICH I GUESS IS FROM OLD LEN, he has been banned for daring to ask on chat if anyone has made anything from TEC in 4 months) SO PAPPA C IS A DICTATOR and/or GENIUS (come on who else can get 100 people to continuously pay £100 a month, whilst he learns to trade)..

ps
If i should see a mass suicide in the Wales area over the next few months i will know the TEC Cult have finally realised there is no gold at the end of the rainbow and you really do have to work hard to earn a living at trading.. Paul (or Andrew as he calls himself, bottom of TEC website) will have moved onto another con, keep your credit cards safe...

pss Paul i have no interest in paying anymore for your service or lack off, i certainly dont wont to see you sabotaged as i think your results will finally speak for themselves.. but it is easy to get into your chat forum using any members name and i also believe free?? so at last some value and hilarity ...

Last edited:
I can't keep a straight face any more!!

One of his members.... decided he didn't want to continue making so much money... and sabotaged Pappa C's Supercomputer to make sure...!?!?!