Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Well one member of TEC has cancelled his monthly subscription over a week in advance of the renewal date.
This is the start of the snowball effect, a big thank you to Eddie for getting it rolling.
A message to macey dont you be blaming yourself for the ''system'' failing because you suggested brent.
The maths matermind with his so so called logarithms would fail in any market which has been proven over the past 5 months R.I.P.

Did Eddie confirm the above in the official TEC chat then Sunset? If he did I'm surprised it wasn't quickly removed/deleted by the mods. As regards the Macey mention in your post, I REALLY cannot believe that ANY members are blaming themselves, there are only a couple of people to blame for all this, and they wear official TEC hats!

Keep us updated with the entertainment :cheesy:

Did Eddie confirm the above in the official TEC chat then Sunset? If he did I'm surprised it wasn't quickly removed/deleted by the mods. As regards the Macey mention in your post, I REALLY cannot believe that ANY members are blaming themselves, there are only a couple of people to blame for all this, and they wear official TEC hats!

Keep us updated with the entertainment :cheesy:

KC it was another member who confirmed in the chat that he had cancelled his renewal that is not due for another week.
Eddie was the guy who spoke up in the webinar on Thursday night and accused PC of not delivering on his promises and supposedly insulted the poor man by calling him a ****.
As is normal the pack turned on Eddie on the night but after a nights sleep the doubts started playing on peoples minds.
Yesterdays chat was the icing on the cake after PC had stayed up all night to tweak the system it had the opposite effect and made it worse.
He could not handle this and closed early excuse this time was the software was not performing as it should.
At long last he has nowhere else left to hide and most of his members apart from the brown nosers are finally seeing through him.
500 pips down for a week is a massive amount there is no way back from this fiasco.
In 5 months no one has made any profit from this.

He is over 3000 points down in 5 months.

God- how can I forgot when he was day trading on cable.

his stop was 15 pips-

he lost 180 pips with 18 trades lost.I saw this with my own eyes.In one day.

Thats is just incredible.

He has not informed inland on his business-he has been reported and will be getting a huge shock in the next few week.

He is finished.

KC it was another member who confirmed in the chat that he had cancelled his renewal that is not due for another week.
Eddie was the guy who spoke up in the webinar on Thursday night and accused PC of not delivering on his promises and supposedly insulted the poor man by calling him a ****.
As is normal the pack turned on Eddie on the night but after a nights sleep the doubts started playing on peoples minds.
Yesterdays chat was the icing on the cake after PC had stayed up all night to tweak the system it had the opposite effect and made it worse.
He could not handle this and closed early excuse this time was the software was not performing as it should.
At long last he has nowhere else left to hide and most of his members apart from the brown nosers are finally seeing through him.
500 pips down for a week is a massive amount there is no way back from this fiasco.
In 5 months no one has made any profit from this.

Cheers Sunset, sounds like the chickens are coming home to roost to me! I notice that since this all kicked off again Queenofsuccess has logged onto T2W but obviously doesn't have the courage to own up to the error of her ways, unsurprising really I suppose :LOL::LOL::LOL:

He is over 3000 points down in 5 months.

God- how can I forgot when he was day trading on cable.

his stop was 15 pips-

he lost 180 pips with 18 trades lost.I saw this with my own eyes.In one day.

Thats is just incredible

Lol, gotta say if that was in a series (over one day) then that is utter utter 5hite trading and inexcusable...Even random entries would probably do better. Anyone trying to trade with 15 pip stop, using a SB platform/account, is doomed to failure, must have been trading off a 2min TF (or less) to generate that amount of signals...madness..

Well thats it swan, and why most traders fail.

If you read market wizards one of the greatest traders said,you can be the best trader in the world with a 80% one to one ratio st-up, if you trade long enough you will lose 10 trades in a row.

But what I saw with pappa C that day amazed me.I hope some others here can confirm this day,I think it was called black Wednesday.

It was on the five min.After the market moves strong he entered well that day he caught every retrace.

Well thats it swan, and why most traders fail.

If you read market wizards one of the greatest traders said,you can be the best trader in the world with a 80% one to one ratio st-up, if you trade long enough you will lose 10 trades in a row.

But what I saw with pappa C that day amazed me.I hope some others here can confirm this day,I think it was called black Wednesday.

It was on the five min.After the market moves strong he entered well that day he caught every retrace.

Oh I've had a series of ten in a row losers alright, playing off low tick charts, but that's trading 3 pairs concurrently, can happen in tight/ranging markets..off one pair in one day that's quite an achievement...

Oh I've had a series of ten in a row losers alright, playing off low tick charts, but that's trading 3 pairs concurrently, can happen in tight/ranging markets..off one pair in one day that's quite an achievement...

What you do has got no interest to anyone here:sleep:
We are more interested in exposing the crap that is going on at TEC.
If you have anything interesting to say about it fire away.

What you do has got no interest to anyone here:sleep:
We are more interested in exposing the crap that is going on at TEC.
If you have anything interesting to say about it fire away.

Yeah, let's keep it on thread. wtf do you keep banging on about losing a couple of hundred quid you tiresome small-time know nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, let's keep it on thread. wtf do you keep banging on about losing a couple of hundred quid you tiresome small-time know nothing c11nt..

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
You really are:cry: but I must say you crack me up .
One question were you born this way you :devilish: cretin

Unfortunately I don't think the Queenofsuccess' of this world saw through this guy as quickly as many others, they were protecting him as if he was their lost lost brother!

It would be nice if some of those earlier TEC protective posters, you who you are, would reappear and give you an (honest) update and a review of their feelings towards Mr. Chalmers, I won't hold my breath though, that would take courage & honesty!

Courage & Honesty???

Why don't you grow up??!

Courage & Honesty???

Why don't you grow up??!

So how would you term it then? The glorified newer TEC members appear on here when they have a decent/lucky day or two but are nowhere to be seen when things go wrong.

Good luck with your Brent trading today or is there yet another plan now? :LOL:

Firstly let me say that this is the one and only post of mine which will appear on this site (as having read quite a lot of comments here I get the feeling that there is very little positive content relating to TEC and a lot of abuse between other members). That said, I would like to relate my own experiences as a member of TEC, after receiving the initial emails concerning the club and attending the first webinar, I, like so many others, was sold on the dream of having a "trading mastermind" at the helm, guiding us through the day's trading with realistic profits attainable on a daily basis, forwhich we were shown figures from the previous four months (not one losing day).

So in anticipation of good things to come we gathered at 6am, and from that point onwards it went downhill. Excuses came regularly, "the market is very quiet" being a favourite. After a while it was decided to switch currency pairs and time frame to see if that would help (with a small success resulting). Then it was decided to stop until the New Year because - yes, you've guessed it - "the markets are very quiet". On resuming on the 4th January, we traded for 14 days making a loss of 88 pips, this again was attributed to market conditions.

February began in style. Four day's trading GBP/USD - resulting in an 81 pip loss. So another switch, this time to EUR/USD for 14 more day's trading, for which Mr. Chalmers claims sto have made 259 pips (I cannot verify this figure as much of the time I did not trade as I had become sceptical as to whether this was really going to work).

Now you may ask why did I continue with my membership. This can be put down to still chasing the dream, and ever bigger carrots being dangled in front of us - we would b e looking to trade,gold, Han Seng and Brent Crude, all of which can move substantially in a day's trading. Anyway, for the first 2 days of March as per Mr. Chalmer's records indicate we made a 64 pip gain. Since this time no daily figures have been published! So in total 42 day's trading had amassed 465 pips, so on average 11.07 pips per day (not exeactly earth shattering). So trading at £1 per pip and taking into account the £400 membership fees the bottom falls right out of it. 65 pips in 42 trading days with the signal to signal system, this being the system it was sold on , not a scalping system.

What came next? Ahhh, an Automated system to take emotions out of the equation and able to run for 24 hours a day, picking up all the moves in the market that the system identified. For about 3 weeks we were given a morning report on how the auto had performed overnight. I don't recall a losing night. So out comes the wallet for another £100 (this is surely it) WRONG! A week ago the Auto was rolled out. We waited with baited breath for the first results. I trade for 2 days losing 200 pips along the way before calling a halt. There is clearly something wrong. By the end of the first week most members are down between 500 and 600 pips. NOT GOOD! Again the excuses flow. The market is to blame, the software is not picking up the signals correctly, or when they are right the trades are not being placed. After the question being posed in the Chatroom it is decided to close early for the day on Friday, for Mr. Chalmers to "tweak" things as a few people put it. Another thing that frequently cropped up was that when Mr Chalmers mentioned that he had worked non-stop through the night to get things right, the faithfull would come out in sympathy, telling him he should take time off to rest. IT WORKED WITHOUT FAIL!

Stepping back in time slightly, from what I have been able to gather from the Chatroom, a week ago a webinar was held where one of the members seemingly questioned the viability of the system. It seems this got rather out of hand with the said person becoming quite abusive. I personally believe this is quite out of order. However, this culminated in Mr Chalmers closing the webinar early because he felt "very deflated". (This is from a man who was alledgedly a Director of a multi-million pound company). Again the troops rallied, saying this person should be kicked out of the club etc etc and that "PAPPA C" should get lots of rest because he works so hard for us all (yawn) and that Eddie, who I believe was the guilty party was very unprofessional in his
attitude. Yes you read that right, EDDIE was accused of being unprofessional! IT IS A SHAME THAT I MISSED THAT WEBINAR AS IT SEEMED TO BE THE ONLY ONE WORTH ATTENDING. SOD'S LAW.

We are now up to date. During yesterday afternoon myself and 4 or 5 other people were having a discussion about the system performance etc (regarding this miracle of technology), none of this was abusive or offensive in any way, just a straightforward discussion with points of view and conclusions drawn from what has gone before. At between 5 and 6pm Mr Chalmers appeared in the Chatroom and after saying hallo to a few people he posted a message saying he had worked all night on the system again. Instantly the sycophants popped up telling him how great he is and how he should have further time off to rest and spend with his family. We can all wait another three or four days "so long as it comes right in the end". At this point I made a quip that the Chatroom had more repeats that Sky television, so I left for a while. Maybe it was the last remark, or a question which I had asked earlier (can anybody tell me if using a pip count rather than a monetary one are you in profit since we began in December), that touched a nerve with Mr Chalmers as when I returned an hour or two later and tried to log back into the Chatroom my access was denied, and remains so. I have subsequently sent 3 emails asking for an explanation for this to which I have received no reply. I class this as very unprofessional from somebody who is accepting money in return for a service. I can only conclude that the man is only interested in people who are willing to accept every word he says without question, and if you do express an opinion you will be ostracised. This morning he has taken the advice of the faithful and is spending the next few days working on the system yet again. As you may gather, I will not be renewing my membership and hope that this serves as a warning to anybody who stumbles across this to think carefully before joining this club. If as expected some members of TEC read this, I do wish you luck but I feel that credibility has now been stretched too far. I do not believe this system works. Goodbye.

So how would you term it then? The glorified newer TEC members appear on here when they have a decent/lucky day or two but are nowhere to be seen when things go wrong.

Good luck with your Brent trading today or is there yet another plan now? :LOL:

KC I find the majority of posters on here are just :cry: people but if you lead them on at the end of the day you can get a good :LOL: at their comments a favourite of mine is the black swan, now who in there right mind would call themselves that. Now that is the bait out watch this space ( ) he wont have a clue thick comes to mind what I am talking about.

The main point to talk about is TEC my mole has given me the following info. PC has stopped the auto service for brent today.
The only signals that are being given out are eur/usd.
His members are mystified as most of them did not receive any prior notification and they are very disgruntled :mad:
They have been told that he is working on it back to the classroom with his logarithms for the :smart: maths lecturer.

I did not notice the last post as I wrote this one but it reinstates everything that I have posted.

Last edited: