Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

market is traditionally very very quiet for an hour... time for me to pick up reading again. looks like there'll be lots o lulz here...

well, read it... (skimmed it really)... only person who came off at all well was dash... but even he was taking things far too seriously, you could tell...

I rate the lulz as approximately C.

well, read it... (skimmed it really)... only person who came off at all well was dash... but even he was taking things far too seriously, you could tell...

I rate the lulz as approximately C.

so you rate the "LULZ" as well. I am so far behind the times

I do... I think, and I don't mean to be harsh to black swan, he wasn't coming off particularly well by the end of it. Still fixated on this £100 thing, as though the amount mattered. I'd care about a fiver.

FFS, Are non of you bunnies even capable of the most basic research ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lulz

i went to the urban dictionary to look up "LULZ"

under definition 1 was this comment

"Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz". "

This really sums up the hare. Class.

I do... I think, and I don't mean to be harsh to black swan, he wasn't coming off particularly well by the end of it. Still fixated on this £100 thing, as though the amount mattered. I'd care about a fiver.

on that basis and black swan's logic you arent a trader.

I agree its not the amount its the principle

i bet you are on facebook and post on your wall all day long, examples of which i have just found

Black swan has entered a buy today
Black swan is hoovering
Black swan has just done his boll*cks
Black swan is sad. he has no friends

Although this is quite funny :LOL:

I thought Black Swan was ok before I saw his behaviour here.. I think you've been quite diplomatic about how hes come across in this thread (n)

Dear Dear, I decided to look in on this thread again after forgetting about the whole TEC thing for a while. What do I find - people insulting others, trying to lord it over other members...basically it's disintegrated into a free for all.

I warned TEC people at the start of this thread to keep their point simple and not keep going on..... and on...... and on..... about their grievances on this forum. Firstly, it does get boring after a while and secondly you risk getting the thread deleted (which of course ruins your chances of maintaining some visibilty in the SE rankings for TEC)

Looks like no one listened , now we have a thread that's descended into a free for all. Insults flying left right and centre...everyone trying to point score over another member with little personal vendettas. All those trading childish insults need to stand back and look at yourselves - its silly and simply a total waste of your time and energy.

I also took a £100 punt at TEC, yes, the guys a bit of a chancer no doubt, but why let someone take over your life like this? We havent exactly lost our life savings. If you get a refund from Paypal, then great, well done. But whether you do or not, is it not time to give the constant griping a rest and move on with your life?

Of course people will do a search for TEC should they consider joining and there is more than enough info on the search engines to give anyone serious doubts on his system.
So rest assured, he won't get much more business now.

But taking him to court for a £100 quid? jeeze...thats taking it a bit far, is it not. To be honest I would not advise this action at all, frankly it may be disasterous

If the insults and petty squabbling keeps going on this thread, I can clearly see it being removed and that's simply going to backfire on people with TEC grievances.

My suggestion, as I pointed out earlier in this thread, is for the whole thing to cool off. Pauls name (TEC) is already muddied by the whole sorry saga, there is nothing else really you can do or in fact that needs to be done. Direct your time and energy into something more fulfilling folks and let go of the TEC thing. You may have lost a few quid to a chancer, but why continue to give him your time and energy as well?

Agreed.

It is a real shame this thread has been totally ruined by a select few *****. Maybe a move back to Bizopp isn't such a badidea after all. This place is just full of idiots trying to look better than the next person, trying to flaunt their knowledge of the markets down the throats of people that really don't give a ****.

Well why don't you just fook off, we didn't come here to be preached to.

Build an ark and take the rest of the animals with you hares, black swans, bunnies etc. and then we would get rid of the negativity crap and back biting addicts.
What a lovely thought:clap:

Lulz is the only reason anyone reads T2W.

Thankfully there are dunces who provide exactly what we are looking for

Really , it s not the reason i read it. didnt even know what lulz was. again you are just highlighting what we already know about you

4e8a310ab249aaf4fd653ba6e128f221bd89cea0a40031a8f97a56e9a35c99ac6g.jpg

Dont forget to log into the chatroom each day.

It's still going strong.

http://www.buzzen.net/guest.aspx?rm=dark+trading

Last edited:
Dear Dear, I decided to look in on this thread again after forgetting about the whole TEC thing for a while. What do I find - people insulting others, trying to lord it over other members...basically it's disintegrated into a free for all.

I warned TEC people at the start of this thread to keep their point simple and not keep going on..... and on...... and on..... about their grievances on this forum. Firstly, it does get boring after a while and secondly you risk getting the thread deleted (which of course ruins your chances of maintaining some visibilty in the SE rankings for TEC)

Looks like no one listened , now we have a thread that's descended into a free for all. Insults flying left right and centre...everyone trying to point score over another member with little personal vendettas. All those trading childish insults need to stand back and look at yourselves - its silly and simply a total waste of your time and energy.

I also took a £100 punt at TEC, yes, the guys a bit of a chancer no doubt, but why let someone take over your life like this? We havent exactly lost our life savings. If you get a refund from Paypal, then great, well done. But whether you do or not, is it not time to give the constant griping a rest and move on with your life?

Of course people will do a search for TEC should they consider joining and there is more than enough info on the search engines to give anyone serious doubts on his system.
So rest assured, he won't get much more business now.

But taking him to court for a £100 quid? jeeze...thats taking it a bit far, is it not. To be honest I would not advise this action at all, frankly it may be disasterous

If the insults and petty squabbling keeps going on this thread, I can clearly see it being removed and that's simply going to backfire on people with TEC grievances.

My suggestion, as I pointed out earlier in this thread, is for the whole thing to cool off. Pauls name (TEC) is already muddied by the whole sorry saga, there is nothing else really you can do or in fact that needs to be done. Direct your time and energy into something more fulfilling folks and let go of the TEC thing. You may have lost a few quid to a chancer, but why continue to give him your time and energy as well?

Well said Mainliner