Trading club in South London

sorry i just relized i will be watching the world cup final, wouldnt be able to make it

Last edited:
Hi all

Firstlt, my bad - I've had the wrong phone number on my signature - now correcetd.

Secondly, I am pleased to announce the launch of this trading club in south London. First meeting was held on Sunday 21/06/09. We had a 50% attendance (Alex turned up - so there was 2 of us!) and we had a great couple of hours about strategies, experience, background. We also dicussed future of the club and thought fortnightly meetings would be good to start with.

Any one interested in attending next meeting please contact me on details below. In the meantime, I will post up here a more formal agenda for the next meeting which was discussed at the last meeting. If there are any agenda items ypu would like included, please let me know.

Is there any free parking around Wimbledon Village on a Sunday? Wonder if you could host it in one of the pubs there?

ETA: google says yes!

Hi Shadow

There is indeed free parking on Sunday evening and meeting was held in All Bar one. We could do same again if it suits people. However, I think we need a private room and a projection wall/screen as well.

Hello, I have been spread trading for a few months initially out of curiosity, then did one of those courses run by Greg Secker. Yes people have different opinions about them but I doubt I would have started if I didn't have a helping hand to begin with! It was quite an enjoyable way to get into trading to be honest, if a little pricey.

I've been putting on a few trades every evening and just about breaking even after a rather volatile past couple of months on the FTSE 350.

I am based in wimbledon too so would love to hear about any future meetups etc. I work in IT in trading department and am a programmer by day, so would love to met anyone who wants to share ideas and basically make some dosh!

Hi everyone

Sorry for delayed repsonse-just got back from holiday. Possible dates for next meeting are 19/07, 02/08 and 09/08. Please remember there is a meeting on 26/07 at Rushet-Malden which Shadowninja has more info about. This is Southwest trading club and some people may be planning to attend this. Shadow is this meeting still on?

The best thing is for people to let me know (post on here) which date suits best and I can organise accordingly. If you'd like to just meet up with me before that, contact details are below!

Hi everyone

Sorry for delayed repsonse-just got back from holiday. Possible dates for next meeting are 19/07, 02/08 and 09/08. Please remember there is a meeting on 26/07 at Rushet-Malden which Shadowninja has more info about. This is Southwest trading club and some people may be planning to attend this. Shadow is this meeting still on?

The best thing is for people to let me know (post on here) which date suits best and I can organise accordingly. If you'd like to just meet up with me before that, contact details are below!

Yes, it's still on in Malden Rushett (5 minutes' drive from the Leatherhead Junction of the M25).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mem...don-surrey-traders-meet-sunday-26th-july.html

Everyone is more than welcome to come.

Excellent! 02/08/09 it is then! Wimbledon, All bar one, 2pm. Again, as this is only the second meeting, it will be largely be introductions and getting a sense of what each attendeed would like from this club.

Please could all willing participants post confiormation of attendance on this thread. Once there is a sufficient number, I will confirm above details nearer the time. I would prefer all respondents to let me have their contact details (email) for easier communication and updates. My contact details are below.

I have just seen this thread and as I live in Wandsworth a Wimbledon group would be close for me. As far as I can tell I will be along to the 2nd August meeting.

I will PM my contact details.

Christopher.

So far so good. 2 whole people are very interested. Just one week to go. Wimbledon, All Bar On, 2pm, 02/08/09.Please keep an eye on this thread in case of cancellation.

Confirmed-South London Trading Club meeting, Wimbledon, All bar One, Sunday 02/08/09, 2pm.

Thanks for all the posts and emails. Please continue to confirm interest so I have an idea of numbers. New and experienced traders welcome.

See you all on Sunday!

hey guys...nice to see all of you today....deepak thumbs up for putting it all together...looking forward to our next meeting...this time around i will make sure i talk less :smart: