Trading Arcades for Automated Trading

cronian

I'm developing automated trading systems, and I've been working form home. Are there trading arcades more geared toward this sort of thing? I'd just like a good place to program trading strategies.

Do you want direct connection to an api, co-location or is a fast internet connection good enough? What market is your algo trading?

Hi Jerry from London- Interested in your post. I was a front office trading programmer fr 20 yrs. worked at many of the majors.
I now have a new trading room in Hanover Square, London W1. I currently trade with 1 other trader (sometimes 2 others) and have space for another two. We trade UK Equities/CFD's on the LSE and the others trade FX. We get good volume discounts from our prime broker but as we are a co-operative, feel free to use whoever you prefer. We prefer the synergy of trading as a pack rather than sole trading at home and the environment is very condusive to focusing on business. We have a super fast optic fibre internet connection with two more ISP's. as a failsafe - load balancing and technical backup.
Rent is quite low for the area and there are no extras.
Very interested in looking at algos to help our trading too.

J

I'm developing automated trading systems, and I've been working form home. Are there trading arcades more geared toward this sort of thing? I'd just like a good place to program trading strategies.[/QUOTE]

I'm developing automated trading systems, and I've been working form home. Are there trading arcades more geared toward this sort of thing? I'd just like a good place to program trading strategies.

Hi

We currently house algorithmic traders, please contact me on 0207 031 0613 and I will give you more information