Traders Online

allenm

Hi all

I have been giving it some thought and would like to run my idea past you all. One of the hardest things I find when trading is when your flat and the market is the same it is a very lonely place, there are also so many stocks indices's currencies etc to follow.

I intend to set up a website that you subscribe to. With the subscription is a feature rich live meeting room that you can discuss possible trades with other like minded individuals. This would be beneficial in many ways. Firstly you could share ideas with the help of others make informed decision's all live. I intend to develop this idea so any ideas will be useful. I anticipate a live meeting room from 07:00 to 21:00 so you can cover a large proportion of the markets available.

If you would be interested in such a service please send me a PM

Regards

Sounds like Hemscott beat you to the idea by about 5 years? but good luck anyway...

Hmm, I found spending too much time in a chat room chatting about shares took your mind off the market and seeing what was actually going on! Also it is too easy to get influenced by other traders and then doubts will creep into your mind and make you hesitate and probably not go ahead and do a good trade.
T2W do a chat room anyway.

allenm said:
Hi all

I have been giving it some thought and would like to run my idea past you all. One of the hardest things I find when trading is when your flat and the market is the same it is a very lonely place, there are also so many stocks indices's currencies etc to follow.

I intend to set up a website that you subscribe to. With the subscription is a feature rich live meeting room that you can discuss possible trades with other like minded individuals. This would be beneficial in many ways. Firstly you could share ideas with the help of others make informed decision's all live. I intend to develop this idea so any ideas will be useful. I anticipate a live meeting room from 07:00 to 21:00 so you can cover a large proportion of the markets available.

If you would be interested in such a service please send me a PM

Regards

There are live chat rooms here on T2W. :confused:.....oops! Racer beat me to it.

Good point ChartMan, I didn't see the pay part!

Lots of places that are free, sounds like just bit of free advertising on this BB to me!

Strategic Trader said:
100% of traders make money - 100% of learners lose money

how do you define a learner and more to the point, aren't we all learners?

I am definitely a learner and I am definitely making money. I don't know how this sits with the statement?

UTB

All traders are perfect then... wow!

I think learners tend to get it right more than the traders, so would put forward the idea that learners are more successful until they graduate to the 'trader' mode and that is when the '90% of traders lose money' saying applies

To be learners for a while

Racer said:
All traders are perfect then... wow!

I think learners tend to get it right more than the traders, so would put forward the idea that learners are more successful until they graduate to the 'trader' mode and that is when the '90% of traders lose money' saying applies
There will online seminar for online traders. It is Sponsored by Global Futures
Title: Personalise your trading with Strategy Runner
Starts at: 15:30 (ET USA) on Nov 9th, 2004.
Duration: 60 minutes
Register: Click here

Strategic Trader said:

However, you could find out what they think and do the opposite? :p

Last edited: