Trader-Dante trader training for spread betting is he any good? Proof not words!

Do we have evidence of the claim yet?

Not the proof that the claim is true... but that the claim was made?

You can't trade the DOM? LOL. I'm hardly hanging around here too. Again, a useless weak reply liked by the weak. I'm now gone as there is no truth here to seek.

I can't trade the DOM, can't make head nor tail of such nonsense. I suspect many others can't either.

However if you can, why would you waste your time looking for mentoring ?

The truth isn't particularly welcome at the t2w zoo, and the policy is to suppress the truth whenever possible, but occasionally they miss the odd nugget and it escapes censorship. Most sensible people are here in search of lulz, of which there is an abundance.

............The truth isn't particularly welcome at the t2w zoo, and the policy is to suppress the truth whenever possible..............

tut, tut, and you a searcher for the truth too :LOL: you really must ditch that double headed coin of yours which determines the direction of your posts.

However if you can, why would you waste your time looking for mentoring ?

Risk free money from mentoring , compounded every week , a new sucker is born in the markets every day ,hence easier money.

If you can trade the dom. the phsychology and emotions aid the blow outs , hence the trading gold rush being picks and shovels of trading.

to all the people who say why be a vendor...80 per month x 20 punters sounds like a nice secondary income stream to me...

that Australian geezer has earned about 13m from vendoring.

anyone who says why bother is obviously an ar53hole.

to all the people who say why be a vendor...80 per month x 20 punters sounds like a nice secondary income stream to me...

Why bother.....trading:whistling

have you got a statement showing the 13m he made, alternatively the receipts for the hookers and cocaine. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

find the litigation details.... even slagdabapoopy had 1m+ assets listed in his bankruptcy filings. no

What Australian guy made 13m from vendoring??!!

Makes me interested in vendoring. What's the best way? chatroom? trading Ebook? Courses/seminars? :)

whatever his name is... got pictures of himself in a helicopter and some other such sh!t. boyles will know who I mean

whatever his name is... got pictures of himself in a helicopter and some other such sh!t. boyles will know who I mean

That chopper was from "VendorRentals.com"

You can have your picture taken next to all sorts of stuff to bling yourself up.

I'm back in the UK soon for a photo-shot next to Del Boys Vintage Reliant with Trotter Towers in the background.

It's all I can afford but I think the plastic pig will bring in the masses.

That is the one who sends his accomplices to this forum , after rogue trade that blew his accounts .His accomplices start making inquiries about their paymasters , to raise awareness of the internet links to his site to sell trading education.:LOL:

I know who you mean but not sure I should say his name as he's partial to threatening to sue people

I never said he owned a chopper as im not a retarded idiot. I said that there were pics of him in a chopper as a means of identifying him.

I'm flying into Bangkok on 15th Feb but leaving for ao nang right off the bat. coming to Bangkok for a day or two on 27/28 so I'll let you know when I'm in town ;-)

I never said he owned a chopper as im not a retarded idiot. I said that there were pics of him in a chopper as a means of identifying him.

I'm flying into Bangkok on 15th Feb but leaving for ao nang right off the bat. coming to Bangkok for a day or two on 27/28 so I'll let you know when I'm in town ;-)

Cool - you will be taken care of!