For the Record I DO NOT BUY SIGNALS

Ceyda ah yeah mate thought I'd spread the good stuff round a bit.

Anyway, this is all on a first come basis, so looks like you're all set up for the night then already with those 4.

:D

I'm off to the pub.... I work there unfortunately! Or fortunately depending on how you look at it! No arguing while I'm gone! Take it easy folks!

Sam.

Wait a sec...just reading this other thread about me selling signals...there is a misunderstanding to clear up here...one sec...

You're not talking about me, are you?

I have NEVER, nor would I EVER sell signals.

Don't care weather you do or don't mate if I'm entirely honest. Posts you made in the past suggested you did. But you know what it does'nt bother me one iota. If you can make some cash from collective2 then I have no problemo with that whatsoever.

OK, I've just discovered that thread (now closed) that asked me if I was selling signals.

As stated above, I have NEVER nor would I EVER sell signals.

There is one guy at my firm that did but I HAVE NEVER DONE SO.

I very much appreciate BSD sticking up for me but can see where the misunderstanding arose because as Ceydababy posted, I had written about posting a trade to my subscribers over on Collective2.

Firstly, I DID start a system over there that I was planning to give signals on but I quickly decided against it. I think I made two calls in total and then closed the system.

I never collected money for doing so and would not do so in the future.

It is totally against my nature.

I spend most of my day giving help on T2W for FREE and post of my trades on here at any rate - sometimes before I take them (so technically calls) and more often, after.

So, once again, sorry if there was a misunderstanding. While that post was valid at the time, I NO LONGER HAVE ANY SIGNAL SERVICE and DO NOT PLAN ON HAVING ONE.

I now trade in the direct market and in markets like the GBP and FTSE futures which I trade actively, a signal service could only threaten me by creating unnecessary slippage.

If I was to create a signal service, you can presume - and I will state this quite clearly for everyone to read here - that I am not doing very well in my trading - I would have some problems that are preventing me from capitalising on my own signals. That might be something as harmless as the mere fact I have psychological issues pulling the trigger, but there would definetly be a reason why I am selling signals and not making the trades myself.

Tom

I gotta run now but don't forget everybodys getting a beer from me, and then obviously next expect one back from all of you.

So cheers, zum Wohl, skol.

:)

Wait a sec...just reading this other thread about me selling signals...there is a misunderstanding to clear up here...one sec...

Its BSD that has the bee in the bonnet. He hates all system sellers and the buyers of such systems. I think he just hates people earning money basically.

Just as well you dont sell systems cos he's already stated that if do YOU are a loser.

I think he just needs a helping hand. He sounds like he's having a hard time of late.

So all this was for nothing? The only bloody thing we established was that everyone has an opinion. I'm sure we could have figured that out from the start.

. . . Meh, I got to look at some pretty pictures.

Happy days,
Paddington.

I am a complete novice and will probably end up as one of the 95% losers, but I use a signal service (and in their defence, it has made me £1500 this week so well worth its fee for this month!) and I asked the exact same question....if this system was so good why was he selling it and not just trading it themselves?

Their answer......Why doesn't a Farmer eat all the crops he grows in his fields? (quite a good answer I thought!)

I would prefer not to pay for a signal service but until I have enough experience and knowledge to work out my own system, will be using theirs.
PS (If I ever came up with a system that worked, consistently, I would certainly sell it! Why not, all it takes is a bulk email!)

It appears to me that a couple of members of this forum should either get a room or get a life.

I am amazed these traders have the time or inclination to post so much irrelevant crap.

I can only presume that these people are not traders, rather that trading is what they want to do when they grow up. :whistling

OK, I've just discovered that thread (now closed) that asked me if I was selling signals.

As stated above, I have NEVER nor would I EVER sell signals.

There is one guy at my firm that did but I HAVE NEVER DONE SO.

I very much appreciate BSD sticking up for me but can see where the misunderstanding arose because as Ceydababy posted, I had written about posting a trade to my subscribers over on Collective2.

Firstly, I DID start a system over there that I was planning to give signals on but I quickly decided against it. I think I made two calls in total and then closed the system.

I never collected money for doing so and would not do so in the future.

It is totally against my nature.

I spend most of my day giving help on T2W for FREE and post of my trades on here at any rate - sometimes before I take them (so technically calls) and more often, after.

So, once again, sorry if there was a misunderstanding. While that post was valid at the time, I NO LONGER HAVE ANY SIGNAL SERVICE and DO NOT PLAN ON HAVING ONE.

I now trade in the direct market and in markets like the GBP and FTSE futures which I trade actively, a signal service could only threaten me by creating unnecessary slippage.

If I was to create a signal service, you can presume - and I will state this quite clearly for everyone to read here - that I am not doing very well in my trading - I would have some problems that are preventing me from capitalising on my own signals. That might be something as harmless as the mere fact I have psychological issues pulling the trigger, but there would definetly be a reason why I am selling signals and not making the trades myself.

Tom

Well said Tom.

Couldn't read this last night any longer, but I couldn't agree more with what you say.

Real traders trade, there is absolutely no reason for you to sell signals for peanuts while simultaneously destroying your earning power because of the inevitable slippage if you are an accomplished trader with the potential to compound yourself to the sky.

Maybe to clear your reputation that ought to go back in the Tom are you selling signals thread, just to clarify that once and for all.

Good trading mate

:)

Great, now there is some **** clown on elitetrader telling everyone I sell signals!

WTF.