For the Record I DO NOT BUY SIGNALS

IF Tom is selling em its just as big a loser number as with anyone else, and the only reason for that can be that as he wasn't scalping he wasn't making enough money regularly.

And I said that yesterday, lol.

As for you I said repeatedly I just couldn't care less what you do or do not do.

But as per your first post targeted at me it's obvious that you have strong sympathies for signal sellers, which you would only have if you're one of the losers selling em or using em.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47644-grey-leaving-us-10.html#post600904

Nobody else would defend such all out garbage that carries the seeds of its own destruction within it due to slippage.

Again:

Signal selling is NOTHING but a game of losers for losers because it CANNOT work on an ongoing basis due to slippage.

These posts here really show who is amongst the 95% losers daydreaming around, vs the real traders who can and do make more than enough money from, OH WOW, trading.

What a losers number wasting time on such psycho threads of people who don't even get the most elementary basics down pat.

Sorry Lee, I'm at work and thought I would get a bit of a jab in to relieve the boredom. Didn't realise how much of a hornet's nest it was!

Sad Day For Bsd

Signal selling is NOTHING but a game of losers for losers

Today Is A Sad Day For Bsd.

I Think You've Lost A Lot Of Credibility Here Mate.

We All Say Stupid Things At Times, Even Rude, Arrogant And Cockyness But I Reckon You've Certainly Over Stepped The Mark On Several Occassions over the last 2 days.

Even With Proof You Still Seem To Be In Denial, Rude, Arrogant And Cocky.

ITS NOT TOO LATE TO PULL IT AROUND MATE.

IF Tom is selling em its just as big a loser number as with anyone else, and the only reason for that can be that as he wasn't scalping he wasn't making enough money regularly.

And I said that yesterday, lol.

As for you I said repeatedly I just couldn't care less what you do or do not do.

But as per your first post targeted at me it's obvious that you have strong sympathies for signal sellers, which you would only have if you're one of the losers selling em or using em.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47644-grey-leaving-us-10.html#post600904

Nobody else would defend such all out garbage that carries the seeds of its own destruction within it due to slippage.

Again:

Signal selling is NOTHING but a game of losers for losers because it CANNOT work on an ongoing basis due to slippage.

These posts here really show who is amongst the 95% losers daydreaming around, vs the real traders who can and do make more than enough money from, OH WOW, trading.

What a losers number wasting time on such psycho threads of people who don't even get the most elementary basics down pat.

Just because I think gay people should have rights doesn't make me gay does it ?

Just because I think black people should have equal rights with white people doesn't make me black does it ?

You don't get it mate...get it in to your HEAD for the last time.

Just because I think people have the right to sell signals, doesn't make me a signal buyer.

You really are being Dense here, but you just don't see it

Where is your PROOF I BUY SIGNALS ?

remember that from yesterday mate....kept asking " where is your proof DANTE SELLS SIGNALS??" Kept on didn't you. Where is the proof I BUY SIGNALS

Another guy who gets it:

Suppose I know of a system like the one you are looking for and I post its name here. Next, 50,000 traders will buy it and it will stop working immediately.

This is to say that no commercial system can provide you with an edge. You need to put a lot of hard work to develop your own edge and if you do that will be rewarded.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mec...ing-systems-currently-working.html#post512014

Anybody who doesn't get these most elementary of facts wouldn't even get a foot in a bank let alone a hedge fund, let alone have any chance whatsoever of ever compounding their way up to real wealth.

This is not faith based religion we are talking about here, these are simple, elementary facts:

Markets do not consist of endless pools of liquidity, and that must simply be taken into account when planning ones future in markets, when planning how to get from A to B.

Another guy who gets it:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mec...ing-systems-currently-working.html#post512014

Anybody who doesn't get these most elementary of facts wouldn't even get a foot in a bank let alone a hedge fund, let alone have any chance whatsoever of ever compounding their way up to real wealth.

This is not faith based religion we are talking about here, these are simple, elementary facts:

Markets do not consist of endless pools of liquidity, and that must simply be taken into account when planning ones future in markets.

Fcuk me,

mate, think about what technical analysis, Fib lines, retracement values, RSI, MA's ect, even newsbreaks and potential news releases, is all about:

Its about everyone doing the same thing at the same time, some get in quickly (depends on T/F) others wait and some wait even more, some will win big, some will win small, some will break even and some will lose small, then big....blah blah, you get the picture.

If I was selling systems or signals or giving away strats then I would be getting in with the first batch of people, therefore...NO SLIPPAGE...

WTF do you keep going on about SLIPPAGE for.

Mate you have been proved wrong on several occassions now, if I were you I would be soooo embarresed I would have to sign in with a new name.

Forget SLIPPAGE.....More like OWNAGE:LOL:

Another guy who gets it:

Markets do not consist of endless pools of liquidity, and that must simply be taken into account when planning ones future in markets, when planning how to get from A to B.

I notice you offer excuses for why Dante is selling signals. Don't afford that to others selling them do you ?

For the final time (unlike you from yesterday who was like a dog with a wasp in it's mouth)

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT I BUY SIGNALS ??

If you don't have any then just admit you got a little sore because one of your little friends was outed as a signal seller and you looked a bit of an idiot slagging me all over t2w.

Retract the statement that I'm a signal buyer and we'll close the thread. You can go back under the rock from which you came and we can all move forward.

it's been fun, but the party has to end sometime.

Yup.

Biggest waste of time in my whole life spending time with losers defending signal sellers.

Let them cheer em on and discuss suppliers to their hearts content without me.

Have fun, I'm outta here, the thread belongs to the signals gang.

:)

Let's all laugh at simon from capital spreads instead:
simondenham.jpg

Yup.

Biggest waste of time in my whole life spending time with losers defending signal sellers.

You're very opinionated aren't you.

Typical German, you don't afford the priveldges to others that you afford to yourself. 6million are testament to that 1939-1945.

Think you can ride roughshod over everybody. Saying what you want without having to worry about the consequences.

Ultimatley you are a sad individual. Who instead of having the dignity to say I was wrong, and retract borderline slanderous statements. Decide you are going to argue totally irrelevant points.

You didn't afford me that yesterday did you when you thought I was wrong about Dante ??

You wanted a full retractment if I couldn't provide proof. Even when it was becoming clear he was a signal seller you started moving goalposts.

Now the onus is on you to provide proof or apologise and retract statment, Instead you are walking away like the little boy that you are.

Why aren't you man enough to admit you're wrong and we close the thread.

Yup.

LOL !

I had my say.

I'm OUTTA here, go play with yourself and your signals, or, alternatively, keep on defending dishonest liars like Jay.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...-should-not-named-other-stuff.html#post599698

RC, I'd close this down now or this psycho is gonna go on and on and on.

:LOL:

LOL !

I had my say.

I'm OUTTA here, go play with yourself and your signals.

RC, I'd close this down now or this psycho is gonna go on and on and on.:LOL:

More ill placed LOL's. Wern't you going on and on yesterday ?? Hounding regarding Dante.

It's obvious you aren't man enough to admit you're wrong on more than one point here. Go play with your rep points.

If anyones a psycho look in the mirror or at your plethora of posts. By the way a few people are laughing at you now. My Inbox is testament to that.

you have been OWNED my friend well and truly.

So now you can crawl back in to that hole of yours, tickle your plums and place your 50p spread bet and tell yourself over and over "I'm a trading legend, my t2w rep points stand testament to it" Have fun finding friends on the www.

You really need mental help, haha, you are a real psycho buddy.

Bye-bye-bye-bye.

I would like to retract my German comment. It was childish and immature and I lowered myself to BSD's level by making it. It's wrong to drag up ancient history because of one imbecile. You still here mate ?

You've been proven wrong BSD and to be fair you could've left it before you really got done. However it takes two and it's starting to clog up the forum now, can someone draw a line under it.

Lol proven wrong where ?

Signal selling is a losing business by losers for losers due to slippage, and Ceyda - see my first post here on this thread - was not only defending that, but also a dishonest liar like Jay.

My only points all along:

Selling signals is for losers, and no real trader would waste even one second of his time on such garbage, let alone defend it.

Time to close this garbage thread now I believe.

Lol proven wrong where ?

Signal selling is a losing business by losers for losers due to slippage, and Ceyda - see my first post here on this thread - was not only defending that, but also a dishonest liar like Jay.

My only points all along:

Selling signals is for losers, and no real trader would waste even one second of his time on such garbage, let alobe defend it.

Time to close this garbage thread now I believe.

can't let it go mate can you. who's the psycho ??